Single, Married...Forgotten....

Leo Shephard

Leo had just arrived in Vegas. He had come here for a break away from his life in New Zealand for a week or so. He wandered into a Vegas night club and he could hear the music bursting out of the speakers. Leo walked over to the bar to get a fire-whiskey before downing it in one, then making his way over to the dance floor. He was in Vegas to have some fun, so he danced his way around until he bumped into a pretty looking girl. He took her by the waist and started to dance with her. "Hey there, it must be my lucky night, bumping into you n all..." Leo flirted.

Laura was in vagas on holiday. She wanted some time to unwind. She walked into her favorite club which she found the other day. She bought a few drinks and drank them all before going onto the floor a bit tipsy. She was dancing to a good song when a cute boy bumped into her. She smiled kindly. " MAybe its mine too. Its not every day a cute boy bumps into me. Im Laura." She said tipsishly.

Leo smiled at the girl. "Well thanks, I'm Leo, it's nice to meet you." He said. "So where you from then?...I mean, you don't sound like a Vegas girl to me..even if you do look like one." Leo complimented her, with a cheeky wink. Leo continued to dance with the girl, slowly, and carefully, moving his hands up from her waist.

Laura giggled then wrapped her arms around his neck. " Its nice to meet you to Leo, its a nice name for a cute boy." She looked over to the bar and decided that she would have another drink now. She looked backl at Leo and grinned. " So how about buying me a drink?" She asked cheekily

(cba to change.) xD

Leo smiled as the girl wrapped her arms around his neck. 'Just what I wanted.' Leo thought to himself. "Yeah sure, of course I'll buy you a drink." Leo said with a smile, leaning in to kiss Laura, but pulling away at the last minute, before taking her hands from around his neck, then leading her over to the bar. Leo liked to tease. "So then, what can I get you?" He asked with a widening smile.

Laura waited to see if he would kiss her and was a bit disappointed when he didnt but soon cheered up when he led her to the bar. " I will have what ever is the strongest." She said with a giggle. " So Leo are you single?" She hoped he wasnt as then she might just have some company tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back