Sin City (Open)

Ash Richards

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaaaaan!
Wand
Rosethorn Wand 11" Essence of Dragons Blood
Ash Richards walked through the mall that was close to his home in London. He was particularly bored at the present moment,and was wondering around aimlessly trying to find something to do. His band were all elsewhere, and as Ash had very minimal friends, he was left wandering alone, half drunk, with a smoke in his hand. Fixing his beanie, he decided to leave the mall, as the security guards were not looking happy about the cigarette in his hands. Hitting the main street, he decided to take a right, a snap decision he was pleased with when he noticed a pub on the corner he was heading toward.

Pushing open the doors Ash walked straight up to the bar, and ordered a glass of straight whiskey on ice. Thanking the bartender, he walked to the back of the bar and took a booth, sitting back into the comfy leather seats. He took a swig of his whiskey, and sighed. "Well, this is fun." he chuckled sarcastically, lighting up another cigarette.

Ashton had been waltzing around london looking for his half sister, she was ment to be here visiting her father and he wanted to see her since he was bored living at her house, and he didn't know how to cook. Ashton waltzed into a bar with his guitar strapped to his back, a Female bar tender pushed the male tender out of the way to take his order 'What ever you think i'll like.. i'm sure you'll know' he said as he winked at her and took his drink, he slid some money to her before turning around and walked over to a table, he swung his guitar off his back and leaned it against the table as he drunk his drink hmm rum and coke, allright choice he said as he leaned back in his chair lazily checking out woman as they walked passed. Half were okay most were bad and occasional you had a swan hidden in the crown. Ashton ran his hand through his hair and drunk himself happy.

OOCOut of Character:
sorry about the short reply

Ash had finished his drink, and had signaled the blonde bartender for another when a strange looking man with a guitar strapped to his back entered the bar. Ash paid him no mind until the man came up and took the table directly across from him. Ash thanked the bartender as he received his drink, and after tipping her, sat back and took another swig of his straight rum. He snorted and almost spat his drink out when he heard the comment the man next to him made. Adjusting his beanie, he looked over at the man, a horrified look on his face. "How could you possibly do that to a drink?" he asked, keeping the horrified expression on his face. "Drink it straight, or just go home, cause adding something to it just isnt worth the trip." he said, and turned back to his drink. "Oh, and id consider changing that horrid haircut. I dont think it would suit a mule, let alone a self-glorified musician." he added, with a soft chuckle, and turned back to his drink. The fact that he had entered the bar with an acoustic guitar strapped to his back was adding more to the fact that Ash was staring to think this guy was either a douche bag, to put it politely, or was just plan moronic.

Got side tracked
My Bad

Ashton heard the comment over his shoulder and snorted 'Please, I didn't put the coke in it, the woman did.. Some woman like their men sober when getting nasty. they feel... More special.' he said without looking at the man who was calling out to him.
Ashton smiled at the bar tender and winked at her again, he watched as she fluttered back to work and smiled back at him.

Ashton looked over his shoulder to the man and grinned when he commented on his hair cut 'Nice beanie, convering a bald spot are we' he quipped as he turned back around and continued to enjoy his drink, he didn't mind the coke in it. a bit of variety never hurt anyone.
Ashton leaned back in his chair again and watched a group of younger girls walk past in ridiculous outfits for this weather, he leaned back a bit more hoping to catch a glimpse but just missed out. He smiled to himself and had a little chuckle before sitting back up and drinking some more.

Ash chuckled. "Maybe if she hadnt been looking at the mop of your head, and wondering what in blue blazes it was, she wouldn't have made the mistake." he said with another snort. He finished his rum, and ordered another. He was now eight down and still feeling fine. The bartender approached again, and after commenting that he must be made of steel, refilled his glass and shuffled off again. "Yes, well regardless of whether your sober or not, you arent getting with a woman with that haircut." Ash said to the man, not even looking at him now. He did, however, reach up and take his beanie off. He flung it at the man, and watched it land ontop of his head. "As you can see, im not bald, but that there might help cover your head up." he said with a grin, and laughed again. He was having fun toying with this guy.

Ashton chuckeled when the man told him he had a mop on his head. 'Girls love playing with hair' he said as he looked over his shoulder at the man 'i believe her name was Georgia who did this style this morning' he said smoothly, not bothered by the mans remarks. Ashton took the beanie off his head and put it on the table. Ashton smiled as he signeled over the woman again who took away his glass and brought him back some scotch Ashton signalled her to lean over and he whispered something in her ear which made her smile before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before she walked off. He smiled and looked over his shoulder again.

'Why does it matter to you anyway man, Hard day, woman troubles' he asked, he may aswell start a conversation with this guy if he was going to continue talking to him,

Ash snorted and rolled his eyes. "Yes, they do love playing with hair. That however, wouldnt be called hair even if a gorilla were stuck with that..." he trailed off. "Abomination." he finished with. Another chuckle escaped his mouth as he made the remark. "And Georgia, must have mistaken you for a dog... Not hard to do though." he said with a smirk. He raised an eyebrow at the man as he kissed the waitress. "Oh, how nice of you, caring for the retarded." he said to her, and winked at the man. He listened to the guy ask what it mattered to him. "Me? Nothing... I just had a problem with the fact you, or well she, ruined perfectly good rum by adding coke." he said with a chuckle. "The witty banter was just a bonus." he said. He nodded to the seat in front of him. "And if we're to continue exchanging remarks, you may as well join me over here, as im getting sick of having to turn my head every few seconds." he said. "And no, easy night, late gig, and the women were brilliant." he said, opening his phone and showing the man a picture of two naked girls laying on his bed that he had taken the night before. "Cant remember their names, but they went good enough." he chuckled, and lit up a smoke.

Ashton laughed 'The Woman was the one who put the coke in it in the first place... Simple womanly mistake you to forgive them. He said as he drunk his scotch. Ashton turned around and stood up 'Are you dissing Doggy Style' he said in all fake seriousness when he told him that georgia thought he was a dog. Ashton slid into the booth and layed out on one of the seats. 'I used to be like you once, all sex and forget the names.. then i ran into them again. I was so screwed... well they were aswell' he added laughing enjoying some witty company for once. most of the time he was in bars he got glared at when he had someone come to talk to him.

Ashton looked at the photo and nodded 'Decent' he said as he smiled. 'Just call them babe and they love it. Babe and Beautiful. When in doubt pull out the Beautiful card, I don't know why but someone has wired all chicks to think that Beautiful is the f*cking holy word, they fall for it every time... kudos to that person.'

Ash laughed and nodded his head at the mans first comment. "Yes, it does tend to be a common mistake with women. Its like they just have to ruin everything decent men have invented!" said Ash. Once again, Ash found a smirk on his face as this other man spoke. "No, doggy style happens to be be my second favorite, right behind the reverse cowgirl." he admitted as he played with a strand of his curly hair. "You see, being on the rode as much as i am, i tend to not need to remember their names, because i rarely have to see them anymore. And as i dont screw chicks close to home, i have no worries about running into them on my day to day runs." he chuckled. It had become somewhat of a game to him. This man was starting to grow on him, surprisingly enough.

Ash nodded at the mans comment of the photo, and slid his phone back into his jeans. He found himself curling over in laughter at the mans last comment, and could not help but shake his hand. "Finally, someone with the same opinions as me. Call them beautiful or gorgeous, and they come running like a dog to a bone. Its incredible!" he said, grinning broadly. "Im Ash Richards, love-god, and Lead Guitarist of Asking Alexandria." he said, taking his beanie back from the neighboring table and pulling it back on his head.

Ashton snorted 'The only problem is when you get a girl who doesn't like those comments cause they say "Its not true" whinge whinge whinge!' Ashton begun as he remembered some of the girls he's been with who are so insecure that they won't accept a single compliment 'I had this one girl right, pretty thing, thin, a little bit toned long brown hair. She was getting all freaked out when i was taking her clothes off, so i pulled the line "Babe, You're beautiful" but she didn't fall for it, she freaked out and started complaining how she wasn't and about all her imperfections. So i just decided, No talking just shut her up.. it worked but she's lucky i had paitence.' Ashton shook his head and chuckeled a bit. 'Women'[/color he added.

'Huh.. Thats funny' he said when Ash introduced himself 'Ashton Valley, Sex-god, Lead Guitarist for The Stiff Dylans, Singer and all around awesome guy. he said as he held out his hand to be shook.

Ash nodded his head and laughed as Ashton told his story. He knew exactly what the man was talking about, as he had been in a similar situation. "There was this one time on when we were on our UK tour, we had the bus parked outside a stadium, and there were people at the gates trying to get an autograph. I was so hammered, i walked out, pointed at two random chicks, said 'You'll do' and next thing i knew they were in my bed and things were getting freaky." he said with as he pulled his phone out again and showed him another picture. Ash was starting to realize that he and this man had alot in common, and was actually starting to like the guy. When he said he was the lead guitarist of a band called the Stiff Dylans, Ash chuckled. "You know, we could be twins that were separated at birth... Cause we are f*cking exactly the same." he said with a raised eyebrow, "Except, of course, my hair is better." he added with a grin.

Ashton nodded in approval when Ash told him the story about the two random chicks 'Thats living life' he said as he drunk some more of his scotch which was getting low.
Ashton put his hand up when Ash showed him the picture from his phone again 'That deserves a high five' he said as he waited for Ash to respond.

Ashton laughed 'We could be, but im an only child.. apart from my half sister. And hey no fair, the ladys do this.' he said as he ran his hands through his hair ruffeling it up so it looked a bit more Normal 'Sadly i have curly hair, it runs in the family' he said. as he got a bit more comfortable in his seat.
Ashton laughed 'I remember this one time i was playing at a gig when i had 5 girls asking me "Back to theirs" but ofcourse they wouldn't all go together at once, which just ruins it. But anyway, I had a very good night that night going between houses' he smirked to himself

Ash returned the other mans high five, and then signaled the bartender. "We'll take the bottle of scotch, and the bottle of rum!" he called to the blonde, and as the girl brought both bottle up, he tipped her and she walked back to the bar, as Ash hung out of the booth staring at her ass. "You know, i might just have to nail that tonight." he said with a grin, pouring himself another drink. He shrugged when Ashton said he was an only child, cept his half sister. "I have a younger brother... But he is nothing like us. Not that they even acknowledge my existence." he said with a shrug, and emptied the drink in one gulp. He poured another, and topped Ashton's glass up with scotch. "You know that might actually be a record... Except for the fact ive nailed five chicks at once, two of them being twins... So im fairly sure i take the cup." he said with a grin, and raised his hand for another high five. "So how long have you been playing for the Stiff Dylans?" he asked. He had heard of the band before, being from London. But Asking Alexandria were bigger and more famous than the local band. As Ash thought of it, their Rhythm guitarist was in the middle of quitting the band. Ashton might just be the next candidate to replace him, if he had the right music sense.

'Sorry Mate' he said as he pulled a napkin out of his jacket pocket 'beat you to it' he said holding up the napkin with her address on it. He smiled and poured himself another scotch before gingerly nursing the cup in his hand before having some more.
Ashton Smiled sadly when Ashton mentioned his brother 'Sh*t happens man.' he said trying to be a bit of comfort to him 'Me and my Half sister only met each other a few years back so we never dealt with the childish times.' he said smiling Ashton nodded in thanks as Ash topped his up as he had allready made it to the bottom.
'Okay you take the cup, Twins are nice. I'm still looking for Twins or ever triplets' he said as he chuckeled.
'The Stiff Dylans... Probably about 7-8 years now, we're in a rough patch at the moment, to many guys are pulling in different directions, one wants one genre the other wants to do all his songs. Its a pain in the ass Ashton said.

Ashton leaned forward from his seat to watch a pair of ladies walk past hand in hand. He smiled and bit his lip and sat back in his seat 'Why did i pick the bartender, now i have to play fair game to get extra good tonight.' he said.

Ash laughed and clapped when Ashton pulled the napkin out of his pocket. He was good, he had to give him that. When the man comforted him, he smiled thanks to the man, and shrugged it off. "I deserve it i suppose. I accidentally hit my brother with my Paul Reed Smith during a fight with my father. I had intended to hit him with it, but the little bro stepped in at the wrong time. Waste of a hit and a guitar." he said with another shrug. Ash turned to view the girls who had walked in, and strangely enough, didnt feel the urge to try and nail them. He had barely felt the urge when he saw checked the bartender out, and even that had worried him. "What the hell is happening to me? Meet one girl and im suddenly losing my spunk... What the f*ck!?" he said, momentarily forgetting Ashton was sitting across from him. Shaking his head clear, he tried to focus on the subject of the bands. "Well, funnily enough, we just had a guitarist position open up yesterday. Cameron decided he wanted to commit to his engagement, and left... So depending on your genre of music, you may have just found yourself stepping up in the world of music." he said with a wink, being a smartass as usual.

Ashton bowed jokingly when Ash clapped at him. 'Whats done is done man. Thats all i can say' he said trying not to stick to the bad stuff, that last thing he wanted was another man crying infront of him.
Ashton heard Ash mention that he was stuck on a girl and he smiled 'Oh so Ash does have Kryptonite. Tell me about her' he said as he wanted to know about this mysterious girl. 'I've heard of girls like this, there are only a few who stop men like us in our tracks' he said.

Ashton nodded when Ash mentioned an openeing with his band 'Man you have no idea how good that would be, Don't give the spot away just yet, i'll see what happens with the Stiffs, but i reckon i might take you up on your offer, and trust me. i won't be leaving for some woman, and i betcha, i'll take the cup from you if i do join.' he joked as he took a good drink from his scotch before refilling it again. He peered out of the booth again and looked at the two girls 'Damn it' he cursed to himself.

Ash grinned at Ashton when he asked what Kida was like. It was funny, cause Ash had never had one of these conversations, so it was a first for him. "Believe me, the rumors are true. There are certain girls out there that stop the men like us dead in our tracks. I dont know... She didnt really have that affect on me until i let my guard then, and then it just him me. She's sweet, and kind and downright unresistable." he explained with a stupid smile on his face. "We met when i was coming out of a gig, and were thrown into an awkward situation, which then turned into a huge fight. Somehow, it led back to my place, and like... It was just the simplicity of things that captivated me. There was no sex, barely anything sexual actually. It was just... Normal." he explained. "The only weird thing was when Kida woke up screaming from a nightmare..." he said, not sure if he should say more. "Thats her name, by the way. Kida. Kida Frost." he said, saying the name as if it should have been in the bible. It creeped him out a bit.

When Ashton mentioned he might actually join, Ash nodded his head, and grin a grin sculled the rest of his drink. "Brilliant, ill keep the spot open until you get back to me. But one rule, if you join, never have your hair like it was before." he said with a smirk at the man, refilling both of their glasses.

Ashton nodded and smiled for most of what Ash had to say, he had to admit she sounded like one of the girls, the different girls. Ashton took a drink of his scotch and practically choked on it, after clearing his throat a bit Ashton smiled at Ash 'Oh she is one of those girls right, she'll stop you in your tracks for sure.' he said as he tapped the side of his glass, he wasn't angry he was surprised really. 'Kida is an Amazing girl, different but very dangerous when she gets mad, i'm surprised you're alive if you had an argument with her.' he continued, probably confusing him out of his mind by now. 'Did she do something completely out there when you had a fight, she is very different, But one to keep a hold of. and she's still having nightmares, she was always unlucky with that. i thought she got over that.'

Ashton topped up his scotched and topped up Ash's Rum.

Ash was confused, and the frown showing on his face clearly showed that. How did Ashton know Kida? And why was he sitting there indicating all these things to Ash. What the hell was going on here!? "Wait, what do you mean weird..." he said, and trailed off as realization hit him. "Your a wizard too!" he exclaimed quietly, keeping his voice low. The things that had happened to him these past few days. But the confusion was still on Ash's face. "I can handle Kida any day of the week." he chuckled, and then frowned again. "But wait, how do you know her?" he asked, his mind landing on a conclusion that slightly pissed him off. "Oh god, please dont tell me you... and her..." he couldnt finish the sentence. Obviously Kida had probably slept with other guys, but Ash didnt wanna think of her with this guy. He liked Ashton and all, but he didnt really want the thought of him and Kida on his mind next time Ash was with her.

Ashton smiled and watched Ash rack his brain, he chuckeled when he thought Kida and he did the nasty, he decided it was time to put him out of his mystery 'That would be Very disgusting.' he said as he took a drink of his scotch. 'Kida is my half sister.' he said cooly as he topped up his scotch again. 'And yes, I'm a Wizard aswell.. Its a funny thing, ever realised that even in a muggle place witches and Wizards are drawn together, atleast 7 times i've screwed a girl who ended up being a witch, i mean what do they expect, i undress them and see a wand and they try to make me believe its either a sex toy or a new smoke or something'
Ashton laughed to himself.

Ash's face was one of shock and realization when Ashton finally told him Kida was his half sister. It made sense how the man knew her, and it also made Ash feel alot better. "Oh, your the musician brother she talked about!" he exclaimed again and nodded his head, all the dots connecting in his mind. He smiled at Ashton, glad that he had met the made. Ash felt he had made a new friend, and possibly a bets friend if they kept up this way. "Well, its nice to meet you." he said, offering his hand for Ashton to shake again. Ash laughed when the other man told his story about his encounters with witches. "Funnily enough, ive only ever slept with two witches." Ash admitted. "Once i finished school, i tried to put magic behind me. Having a family hating me for what i was born as was bad enough then having to hide it from everyone every day of the week. So i put down my wand, even though i still carry it, and picked up a guitar." he explained with a shrug. His life had been perfect away from the wizarding world, but now it seemed fate was dragging him back with the introductions of Ashton and Kida to his life.

'Half Brother' he corrected as he smiled knowing that Kida had mentioned him. Ashton chuckeled as he watched Ash's mind work when he was connection everything up in his head. Ashton reached out and shook his hand again before happily taking another drink of his scotch. Ashton nodded 'Unlucky for you, its fun playing dumb and watching them try show you that their wand is a sex toy' he said letting out a small laugh. Ashton listened to Ash tell him about how he put down his wand and stick to music and he agree'd 'Kida probably doesn't talk much about our mother, but I'm sure she's told you that she's a Muggle Born. Our Mother is a Muggle and My Father is a Wizard, but our Muggle Mother is horrible. I didn't know her untill i was 10, Thats when Kida's mum and dad split up and she moved in with us, i thought it would be great to have my mother but its not. She's very controlling, she was furious when Kida's Father won the court case and got Kida, she liked to have control over something and because Kida was so young she was basically a little toy for our mother.' Ashton said as he took another drink of his scotch 'I was Older so she never had control of me but 2 years before Kida finished school at Hogwarts she had another muggle court case and somehow prooved Kidas dad as unfit for parenting and had he shipped to Australia to go to Muggle school. Kida wasn't happy at all, she had grown to hate her from her years apart and she tried to escape, she fought back. Now Kida is a good fighter, very trained in martial arts and was a gymnst when she was younger. But Our mother over powered her, so for 2 years she was living in her room, padlocked in apart from when she had to go to school our mother would drive her there drive her in the front gate then drive out... funny about Catholic girl schools, no guys can peak in and no girls can get out. i tried to see her but mum wouldn't let me near her. Ashton hung his head slightly 'I probably should've let Kida tell you that.' he said as he shook his head.

Ashton picked up his attitude and took another drink of scotch 'I however live in the muggle world most of the time, Playing music, chasing the ladies. So theres nothing wrong with Living in the muggle world, but you can't ignore Magic.' he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back