Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Delilha woke her mother that morning, when she saw the same old tan jacket hanging by the couch of her grandparents living room. A little hand planted her prints right across the sleeping woman face, "Mummy up? Up pwetty please up!" the fussy little blonde determine to shake the woman awake from her deep slumbers. "Mummy, I'm hungry and I need you, mummy? Aggh!" the little girl continue to pester her mother awake from the comfortable beige pillows that laid right beneath Maddiie's head. A few more seconds, Maddiie stirred awake. The third time this week she fallen asleep on the couch. "Okay, Okay mummy up nena, just give me time to wake up"being so very little impatient, Delilha pulled her mother up by the hand, which did little effect on her though she follow anyways.

Entire morning she follow her small steps wherever she travel. They had breakfast together, got dress right after, and a few brush strokes later, Delilha wasn't hearing it (she hated getting her hair brush). It had hit almost noon, Maddiie figure it was time to get out for a while. She held on to Delilha, camera she use for the ministry, and Delilha's bag just down her shoulder. Apparating she travel a new part of New Zealand to explore. She had or supposedly apparated away from muggels sight and near a village by the edge of forest grounds. In the beginning the area was foreign, the trees high deep into the skies, and the ground laid a stone path to where the village cross. Maddiie had no true purpose here, except to visit an old professor that once taught back in France. Rumor has that professor move to New Zealand to get away from the more crowded sections of England. But perhaps, she really just wanted to walk with her daughter for a while anything to get her tired for later on. Delilha on que, went running into the path that lead to the village, Maddiie trailing right behind her taking pictures of the young bouncing blonde of hair, cascading gently down her back. Maddiie found it relaxing, without having to worry about prophets work anytime soon. Its been slow lately; a surprise to young brunette.

"Grrahhh....Woof!....Woof!....Grahhhhh...Woof!"
"Okay Saski. Aiofe is trying to sleep"

"Grahhh Woof! Woof!" Grahhh Woof!" The dog jumped onto the bed and licked his owner's face.
"Fine. You win." Aiofe resigned and pulled back the covers. Lying in her bed she stared at the ceiling of her newly renovated apartment - she chose the colors and everything. Sighing, she forced herself out of bed, patting the dog along the way and washed up and dressed.

Dog crying, she shuffled her way into the kitchen, fed Saski last nights dinner (he barked in gratitude - it was better than that dry dog food) and lazily placed two poptarts in the toaster. In the meanwhile, she checked her email - nope, no clients want photos done today.
...Thank god for that... she thought as she heard the familiar ding of the toaster - shuffling back into the kitchen, Aiofe made herself a pot of tea and ate the pastries quietly. Listening to the morning muggle news.

Bored and fed up, she hastily grabbed Saski's leash, her camera bag and a few plastic bags and walked out of the house for a quiet mind-simmering. It was only a few days ago she met someone remotely magical, but until then she lost track of where he was. Sighing, she started making her way to the dog park. Bored.

With no sense of direction here really, she ended up going down a narrow path that lead to an opening of a park, and low trees. It was such a relief to actually see all this, if she hadn't come to this part of the strange village, she would've had to search another part of New Zealand to explore. For as long as she live here while going to school, Maddiie always stayed in her comfort zone never once leaving the area she recognize. Now it was different, sadly the area seem plain and simple unlike the village where her parents live. Out of sight from muggels, and more into the wizarding community. She wonder really what would she discover here today with a two year blondie rushing a few steps ahead.

"Delilha slow down! Your going to get hurt if you don't..."Maddiie warn her, using her serious voice just to give her a hint that she meant every word. The little girl challenge her mother words, running faster into the park. Maddiie observing she wasn't going to slow down, apparated next to her daughter grasping her hand. "Slow down Delilha you can get hurt, don't you hear your mummy? Please be careful, mummy can't use magic all the time when were out" with a slight nod, as if she really understood Delilha agreed. 'Otay mummy it won't happen again' Delilha declare, Maddiie so unsure stayed around Delilha with her camera still in hand. "I'm not sure you mean it, but go on and play" Maddiie let her go, started watching her from a bench.

OOCOut of Character:
Apologize its rubbish =/ my muse been lacking

Aiofe walked into the dog park, unlocking the gate to let Saski through and locking the gate again with a click.
The rush of the other curious dogs in the park came bounding her way. Aiofe really loved animals - it was a welcome distraction from the real world. Bending down, she patted the other dogs, saying hello to them before they ran off again back to the mini-playground for dogs to run and tumble through. Unleashing her dog, she patted him and told him to go have fun, the dog licked her face and sprinted madly towards the other dogs, barking his happy song.

Waving to the other owners and sharing hellos and how are yous?, she sat on anearby bench, she unpacked her camera and started to fiddle around with the settings and started snapping pictures of the dogs, a brave Chihuahua sat in front of her wagging it's tail. Giggling, she took a photo before bending down and petting the dog. In a happy daze, Aiofe heard someone shouting her name; "Aiofe! Isn't that your dog!?" they pointed to a black labradoodle jumping over the broken fence. Cursing under her breath she packed up her camera, shouted a hasty thanks and dashed over the broken fence (which the dog park users have been asking to get fixed for ages) and ran towards her dog.

"SASKI. BACK HERE. NOW!" Aiofe called for him, usually he was a very obedient dog and very very friendly, but today seemed to be the day where something caught his attention and forced him to take off. Fuming, she kept running and shouting to call him back. By the time she got there, it turned out Saski made a few new friends, scaring a little girl along the way. Furious, she looked at him and called him back; "Saski, Come!" The dog bounced it's way back to his owner, wagging his tail. "No. Bad. Sit." Aiofe spoke in a low tone and leashed Saski, the dog whined and sat trying to give his owner puppy dog eyes, giving up he laid down - heads on paws with a sad look on his face. Aiofe walked towards the little girl and bent down to talk to her, "I'm really sorry, did my dog scare you?" Aiofe gave the girl an encouraging smile whilst at the same time feeling like an idiot - young people learned not to talk to strangers. Aiofe was a stranger. Her morning so far wasn't something you'd call fantastic.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry, this is really bad, hope you didn't mind the dog thing near the end :r

Maddiie, on the other hand had been sitting, not really keeping her promise to focus on her little girl, while been toying with the camera. It was a new modern one, one that spoke when you got a clear shot, it seem like the one she been playing with had fell to defecting. She scowl. It was her fault, the first day she been given such a modern camera from the ministry, she had drop it a few times. They had warn the young brunette not to drop it, that it will actually stop working if she did. Though she did the opposite from their serious warning, it had been Roswald helpful hands to fix the camera brand new again. Now it was back firing on her, she will have to report it soon. She click on it several times, several times it fail to "click". By her sixth tried, she heard Delilha scream.

"Mummy! Mummy the doggy! The doggy!" Delilha scream. Like any responsible mother would do, Maddiie jump up to her feet. She had been so stupidly focus on the goddamn camera she hadn't notice Delilha walk near the dog's park, where the fence wasn't as high as it should be. This made her panic, how she could she have been so neglecting when it came to Delilha. She scowled silently, running to her side immediately. But when she got there, someone else was already comforting her daughter. "Hey, what happen? What's wrong?" Delilha turn seeing her mom. She ran wrapping her little tiny arms around her mother's leg. How can she have been dumb, to think she could care for Delilha alone. "I'm so sorry, Delilha honey what happen?" she scope her lightly from the ground, she felt bad all over again. She may have been over reacting about it, but after her father taking custody of Delilha for a little while longer, she was starting to lose confidence in her ability to parent her daughter alone. Maybe he was right, she wanted to believe he wasn't, but incidents like this made her doubt her capabilities as a parent.

OOCOut of Character:
Its cool, I don't mind GM sometimes. Its hard not to :)

Aiofe smiled at the girl again and went back to her dog; "Saski...you shouldn't have done that" She spoke softly to her dog and the dog gave his owner a sad look. Tugging on his lead, Aiofe approached the young girl again but stopped and cringed; the young girl seemed to be have joined by an older woman - more predictably her mother.

Glaring down at her dog, she approached the two, bracing her self from a shouting from the mother - something about keeping a dog on a leash and being able to discipline her dog. Clearing her throat, she approached the two and apologized; "Hey, I'm...really sorry about my dog, we've been asking the council to fix that fence and Saski is really a tame dog. He doesn't bite...he only licks." Aiofe gave a small laugh and immediately and adjusted the strap on her camera bag that she hastily put on before grabbing Saski. She was feeling the heat of embarrassment as she looked at her dog, the dog whined and laid down on his paws again as if to reflect his owner's guilt.

Aiofe gripped on the leash of her dog more tighter than usual, she didn't want Saski to go running again in case he spots a butterfly or something, it made her wonder what made him run from the park in the first place - usually he was ecstatic to be with the other dogs as he was usually cooped up in the apartment since Aiofe worked busily down at the photography office.
She shuffled hesitantly on the spot - Apologies were hard for Aiofe to do and she'd rarely apologized for anything. But if a child was involved, Aiofe would take it seriously, after all she knows what it was like to look after younger children - she was the person to look after her three younger siblings while her parents were out working late.

Delilha just sort of went silent, her small mind wonder off before she could say what happen between her and the dog. Young children often did that, she notice Delilha does it when she didn't want to talk. Plenty of time Maddiie ask her to use her words, many time she refuse to say anything. Well if she wasn't tearing up or screaming from a bite, she anticipated that everything was okay with her child. And no silly dog did anything brought no harm. Many parents would be telling the owner off by now, becoming hysterical over the little things. Babbling about safety and even go further in making threats. She happen to be quiet the opposite, if nothing happen what can she say?

Bravely the dog owner been bold enough to apologize for her dogs behavior. "You don't have to worry about it, she okay. She just a bit surprise because she never actually seen a dog before, up close and personal. It just sort of surprise her" all of it being true, Delilha only recognize the pooch from fable and books. Her grandmother Lila love reading to Delilha, clearly why Delilha was able to recognize her in the first place. "What kind of dog you have there? I'm not familiar with many, though she looks well groom?" Maddiie kept saying, but rarely did she ever talk about dogs. How can she know a breed if she didn't know about them? She was lucky about knowing a few in the back of her mind, and that's was just her grandfather owning a few back in the tropicals. Her grandfather had own a few, still she couldn't say she remember them well. It was ages ago she visit him and the dogs he own. Last she check, he didn't have them anymore cause he was always traveling to sing his owl music.

Aiofe smiled and nodded, feeling a little relieved, the owner seemed to understand and her rapid pacing heart beat slowed down back to normal when the little girl was okay. It did made her a little curious - why hasn't she seen a dog before? Almost everywhere you go around New Zealand you'll see someone walking a dog or hearing the bark or a muffled woof of a dog in the next door neighbors house. Then again, the child did look a little young, a reason that came to mind was that she was cooped up at home all the time until now - but even so that wouldn't have made sense. The second reason was that they came from a place that didn't have Dogs, but that didn't seem logical - Dogs are found all over the world, not just in New Zealand.

Saski tugged on the leash and sat up, wagging his tail happily - he seemed to have sensed his owners happy aura again.
"He's a Labrador Poodle cross...so a Labradoodle some may call or a Labrapoodle. He's a hypoallergenic dog so it's great for those people who are allergic to fur as they only grow...well. wool." Aiofe smiled down to her dog. The dog was hanging his pink tongue out, panting through the spring heat. Aiofe bent down and scratched her dog between his ears, receiving a playful lick to the face in return. "Would you like to pat him? He's a very friendly dog" Aiofe asked the young child, the dog going back to it's lazy, lying down position, continuing to wag his tail very happily.

"Sorry, we really don't know any type of dogs. The most I would come across them is whenever I'm visiting my grandfather. He lives in Puerto Rico, so I couldn't tell you which one he had" the most she would say she was close to having a pet was sundance. Her snow white owl, whom she still own and live with Maddiie still after all these years. "Ever heard of owls? Well owl ownership?" if the woman knew about it, than she was a witch if not she be a muggel. If she be a muggel, Maddiie thought quickly an excuse of owning an owl. Its not typical that someone would own an owl, unless they had lot sense and knowledge on wilderness animals. She went quickly being an expert, since a vet didn't make loads sense.

"I don't think she..." Delilha nodded yes, hushing Maddiie immediately before saying no. Setting her down, Delilha ran back to the mix breed and started to pet its wool. "Well I guess she had a change of heart, I'm Maddiie and this Delilha, you are?" she sauntered right next to her daughter. The little girl ran her hand gently across the dog's wool. She didn't seem to mind now, the dog tongue racing across Delilha hand. She let out a shrill of laughter, the dog's tongue made her face tingle. The little girl kept petting, making Sakki? Happily wag her exciting tail.

"It's okay, I don't really no many types of dogs either until I got Saski here from the local shelter" Aiofe smiled and gazed lovingly at her dog. The dog was abused, beaten and under nourished by it's previous owner who was quite often drunk and under the influence of illegal drugs - luckily he was put away in a jail somewhere and Aiofe, after a bored and lonely trip down to the shelter to find some companionship came across the puppy, as they say - the rest is history.

"Ever heard of owls? Well owl ownership?" The woman queried. It has been a long time since Aiofe heard the phrase Owl ownership. In fact it has been four years since she even heard the phrase since her time at Hogwarts Scotland - the woman and her daughter must have been of magical blood and Aiofe felt a little excited to come across another magical person in a short time frame; "Owl ownership? They still call that these days?" Aiofe gave a small laugh and continued' "Yes, I have heard of Owl Ownership, it's been years since i've used the Owl post though." Aiofe shrugged.
She watched the young girl wanting to pet her dog, the girl rushed to the dog as soon as her feet was placed onto the ground.
Saski was enjoying the attention from the young girl; ...Oh Saski, I didn't know you like Children.. Aiofe thought happily. The woman introduced her self and her daughter; "Nice to meet you Maddiie"
She nodded towards Delilha; "And you too Delilha" She gave the girl a warm smile.

"I'm Aiofe, I just moved here not too long ago actually so...you're probably the second magical person I have encountered so far" She gave a confused shrug, getting annoyed by the strap of her camera bag, she took it off and held it by the handle; She noticed Maddiie was also carrying a camera "You have an interest in photography too?" Aiofe asked, Saski the dog kept wagging his tail - he was loving Delilha's attention.

"Saski? What an interesting name. I always hear the most common like Max and Spot. What does it mean?" Delilha kept spreading her tiny small fingers against the dog's wool. She been screaming just a minute ago, and now she was all brave enough to play with Saski. Delilha you sure are one weird little kiddo. Maddiie laughed, Saski kept licking her hand more, thankfully she wasn't leaving a trail of drool. "Well I'm not sure how to say it, I've always call it owl ownership. I have one and she a snow white owl name Sundance" she unravel more information to the young woman, who seem please to see another witch. "Well that's because your not really exactly near the hidden community for wizards and witches. New Zealand so small, so you can imagine its hard to find" she explain the way it works here now. "Aiofe? Its a pleasure, I'm guessing your either Japanese or Chinese?" Maddiie guessed. She been traveling over Asia for quite sometimes in the last year. She met someone who play for a Japanese qudditch team, Maybelle she remembered the girl. How she met her was actually weird, by their second encounter after seeing Maybelle run almost without clothes, Maybelle reveal to Maddiie she was a werewolf. The first werewolf she met since changing, the second was a professor name Riley Smith. "Yup, I work for the prophets, I'm a columnist there. I'm not sure if your read the last issue but I wrote an article about my old classmate", it was a sad article, really was. Probably overwhelming with mix emotions towards the end, but she was sort of sending a message to the world and many parents who send their kids to Hogwarts. You think you knew someone, and at the end you find out you don't really.

OOCOut of Character:
Massive Apologies for the late reply and the ton of dialogue T______T my Main account is flooded with rps

Aiofe smiled; "Saski...it doesn't really have a name meaning from what I'm aware of, it was just a name that my younger siblings used to say all the time. I guess it just reminds me of home really" Aiofe shrugged and watched the little girl patting the dog. The dog seemed too content to move and just enjoyed licking the young girl's hand. She silently sent a prayer of thanks for owning such a mellow dog.
She raised an eyebrow; "I guess Owl Ownership seems pretty appropriate, I never really called owning an owl anything really nor have I really owned one. I want to get one when I reemerge back into the wizarding world though" Aiofe smiled, it was true. She really loved the company of owls and she found them really beautiful to photograph with their inquisitive features and their ruffled feathers.

She stretched; "Yeah, i'm of Chinese heritage. but I'm also English and American blood, but It seems the Chinese blood seemed more dominant than the others" Aiofe gave a laugh. It surprised people that she was in fact quite European but they wouldn't have known if they didn't ask. Aiofe thought it gave her an edge and she liked that anyway.
"Oh wow, you work on the prophet? To be honest, I haven't read the prophet in four years...you can say, i'm quite out of touch when it comes to the wizarding world. I've been working as a Muggle Photographer, the job is alright, but there's never really some excitement after a while" Aiofe blushed, she admitted it was pretty embarrassing to be living as a Muggle and forgetting the wizarding world at the same time. It seemed pretty impossible but it turns out that Aiofe managed to avoid it for four years.
Aiofe looked down at her dog, still licking Deliha's hand; "Saski, stop licking her hand. Please?" She spoke to her dog. The dog looked at her and cocked his head before returning to lick Delilha. Aiofe sighed and turned to Maddiie; "I'm really sorry, usually he keeps to himself, but he's the type of dog that enjoys children's company. He hasn't been around children since...well, since my siblings were here visiting me."

Tuska was angrily woken by her German Shepherd. "Down boy! ok! I'm up." she grabbed the leash and went to the dog park, when she saw a group of women and a girl. She let Sphinx off his leash and he bounded towards the Labradoodle, tail wagging. he was small for a pup.

Maddiie was really getting deep into the conversation with a new found friend. She wasn't surprise to see many young witches and wizard seems to fall away from the wizarding world. She admit she did it herself a few months back. When she didn't have a reason to be here, except for Delilha, so she had done it just to get away for a while. See what she could get into, forget about knowing magic. That just doesn't happen, weather you like it or not, the magic world will always follow you. Somehow it will show up when you least expect it, in the end its up to you to embrace it or not. She did it, for many reasons, after coming back that's when the full blown attack yank her into a world with many questions and answer. Sadly, she had face her troubles alone (except the healers finding out that day), took a few braves weeks to till her family what had happen that night her life change.

"Well that's a unique name for a dog, mix breed. I always found naming a pet to be difficult when I was younger but Sundance was a name that made me smile" she brush a small batch of hair away from her face, to recline in the back of her air. Her small diamond loop earrings, made her ears poke out more within the threads of hair. They were a gift, one from her grandmother Lana, and the egg shell pendant hang down her neck, a gift from her parents after graduation. She was weaving out of her thoughts, still taking notice the girl was there. It was her apology that pulled her back into the parks surrounding and her daughter's laughter ringing almost like bells. She couldn't help but laughs with Delilha, though she step back quickly hearing another bark. "Nena, nena, its okay, its just another dog. You don't have to worry" Delilha taking no chance by this time, she retreat back to her mother's side who already reach down to pick Delilha up. "Guess she not use to them as I thought, maybe she just a little cranky.." the little girl buried her small face against Maddiie's chest, this time she was afraid of two dogs. Two dogs wasn't going to win over, she stayed at her mother's arm, afraid she would let her go again. This time Maddiie could tell she wasn't okay with it.

OOCOut of Character:
Its okay, been on and off. Sorry

"grr...Woof Woof!"
"Saski! quiet Down!" Aiofe tugged at the dogs leash and realized why he was barking - another dog approaching.
Frustrated, Saski the dog circled his owner's legs and stood defensively in front of his owner and his new found friends, growling silently at the approaching German Shepherd. Aiofe noticed Delilha looking a little upset, sighing she wondered where the owner of the other dog was - she didn't see a German Shepherd at the Dog park so it couldn't have been another run-away situation, therefore it must be from another place. "Dogs gone crazy." She muttered as she rounded her way in front of Maddiie and Delilha, telling her own dog to stay put. She stood in front of the approaching dog.

"Down!" She told the dog in a low and affirmative tone, hoping it'll do what she said - the dog was way to excitable for it's own good, which annoyed Aiofe immensely. ...if you going to own a dog then keep it on a leash unless it's in a dog park, that's the law around here... She thought angrily. She shrugged at Maddiie and Delilha telling them that she had no idea what was going on. She looked around for the owner of the German Shepherd while Saski was making whining noises. "Great, now you also upset my dog as well, you silly dog." She muttered. She was enjoying her conversation with Maddiie and now this happens? Aiofe sighed, today was obviously going to be a long day.

OOCOut of Character:
Hate when people join and don't finish up xD Sorry for the late reply Missy wasn't on for a while!

Maddiie scowled silently while Aiofe did it ruthlessly out loud. She agreed with everything the girl was ranting about, dogs or whatever kind this one was, should be more control instead of being let loose around small children. With this darn age, dogs were capable of attacking without thinking twice. Delilha must've sense that from this one, she cuddle onto her mother sleeves still not looking down at the newcomer. "It's okay, you don't have to work yourself up Aiofe, we can go somewhere else if you like? she kindly suggested. Delilha heard her mom right away, "Yes mamiii...pleaseeeee let's go to the swing!" she said now bouncing up a little in her mother's arm. She seem really delighted with that idea.

Saki may not be use to his kind? Maybe that's why he's mad?"she sort of ask Aiofe, Maddiie really didn't know much about dogs. Wizarding family prefer cats over dogs sometimes. Her mom always wanted one, Roswald her father had been the one to reject the idea of owning a pet. With their travels in many places, he' always said it was hard to maintain a dog with them. "Or she has the extra sense in telling them apart from good or bad? Is that how they work?"she ask really wanting to know if dogs use their muzzle to sniff out that bad and good in everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back