Silent Contemplation

Tala Ivanov

OOC First Name
Renee
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Tala walked slowly out to the lawn, he had given up on his search for Derrik, he could never find him anymore. He found a secluded spot and sat down, pulling out of his bag a sketch pad and a pencil. He has fallen in love with drawing and anything like it. With a sigh he opens his sketch pad and flicks through the pages, getting to a clear page, smiling sadly as he passes one of Derrik. He had drawn it from memory. It was of the first time they had met at the lake. Where has he these days? He asked himself putting his pencil to the paper, sketching thin lines on the page. His mind goes back to that time in the hospital wing and his eyes narrow. Is it that Brodie kid? He thinks angrily, frowning as he continues to sketch. Does He like my Derrik? Does....does my Derrik like him? His eyes widen. He does like that Brodie kid. Oh god!

Arisa was outside walking around the lawn, since it was getting colder out she chosen to wear skinny jeans and a grey and pink sweater. She was just about to head back into the castle when she saw some boy drawing, he looked to be her age but strangely Arisa hadn't met him. Walking over so she was standing behind the boy, "what cha drawing?"

How could he do this to me? He though angrily to himself as he bent over his sketch. He just wanted to scream, cry and scream some more. It felt a lot worse than when Tassy left him. Why me? He felt tears prick his eyes. He looked up suddenly when he heard someone approach and say something. A girl was standing behind him and he gave a startled yell, clutching his sketch pad to his chest. He was drawing Derrik, he always drew Derrik.

Arisa noticed the boy had been crying, was something wrong? Just then she saw what he had been drawing, was that Derrik!? "Uh, hi, sorry if I scared you" she said as she watched him flip out. "Your really good at drawing, but why were you drawing Derrik?" she asked confused. Just then it dawned on her, was this boy Tala? "wait, are you Tala?" she asked with a small smile.

He looked at her and then down at his sketch, then back up at her. "Yes" He said softly, blinking quickly. Who? he thought to himself. He gripped his sketch pad tightly and looked into her eyes. "I am Tala" He let the Sketch pad fall from his chest and put it on the ground, picture down. He didn't want to see Derriks face at the moment, even if it was a picture.

"Its nice to meet you, I'm Arisa" she said replied "Whats got you so upset Tala?" she asked with a small frown. He looked like he was about to fall apart, it was quite depressing.

Arisa? The person that cheated on Derrik? He thought to himself. His eye twitched at her question. How could he answer it? how can he say that the guy he likes, likes someone else? "Derrik...." Was all he said in a quiet voice. He pulled his legs up to his chest and wraps his arms around them.

He probably knows me as the b1tch who cheated on Derrik she thought awkwardly. Arisa sat down next to him when he curled up into a ball, "oh... what happened?" she asked in a gentle voice, did they break up? Had Derrik broken up with him for Brodie? Arisa hoped not, Brodie was a jerk.

"Well..." He started "I haven't seen him in a while, a long while, even though I search everywhere for him." He sighed sadly "A few weeks back I hurt myself, I tripped into a bush. I went to the hospital wing and saw Derrik was there, with some guy, I thought nothing of it." He paused. "We kissed and the guy saw and bolted, I didn't care about his reaction, I was happy I had found Derrik." He rested his head on his legs and looked at her. "I saw a flash of something in Derriks eyes, thought it was embarrassment of being seen. But now that I think about it, Brodie was jealous and Derrik felt guilty, Guilty that he had seen the kiss. Derrik Likes Brodie" He finished "He's with Brodie and I never see him anymore. He's forgotten about me" He said tears falling form his eyes.

Arisa listened to Tala, she couldn't imagine what he was going through, "Tala, I've talked with Derrik, and trust me, hes head over heals for you" Arisa said quietly, "anything he feels for Brodie he feels extremely guilty about, and frankly, Brodie doesn't matter at all, hes just some dumb kid with a crush" Arisa added.

"Are you sure?" He couldn't help but ask. He mind had stopped when Arisa told him that Derrik was head over heels for him. Could it be true, could he believe her "Tell me that its true" He pleaded with her.

"Yeah, I'm sure, I mean the only reason he kissed Brodie was to make him feel better about his mom dieing" Arisa said with out even thinking about it.

Tala saw Red, an angry rage filled red. "HE DID WHAT?!?!" he yelled. He was livid, and he was Russian, and when you get an angry Russian, you run, fast. "I can't believe him!" He grabbed his sketch book and grabbed the page with the new picture on it, ready to tear it out. But he couldn't, he couldn't bring himself to do it. A drop of water appeared on the page, followed by another. He let out a sob, and it was followed by a shaky breath. "I can't believe him" he said between sobs

((gtg....reply when I can))

Arisa jumped up when he started yelling, oh dear god, someones gunna die she thought. Just then he was about to rip out the picture but didn't instead he started crying. Arisa sat down beside him again and put her arm around his shoulders, "Tala I'm not trying to excuse what he did, but really Derrik loves you, Brodie's nothing, and it was only a peck on the lips"

"He shouldn't have done it in the first place" He said quietly, looking at the ruined picture of Derrik, was the ruined picture trying to tell him something? "He should have told me" He closed his eyes "Doesn't he trust me?" He hung his head again.

"Well, its not so much he doesn't trust you, I guess he didn't want you to know and I just blew it" Arisa replied looking at him with pity. "I think you and Derrik need to talk, work things out, I really hope they do work out though" she added.

Tala sighed and wiped his eyes. They did need to talk, and they will, when Tala find Derrik. "When I find him, I will talk to him. But I don't know what I will say to him, or how to say it to him." He said honestly "I don't know what to do"

Arisa sat there in silence thinking things over, what have I done? she asked herself sadly. She honestly didn't know what to say to him. What could she say? Tala and Derrik needed to talk, thats all she knew, and she hoped they could work it out, "I honestly don't know what to tell you" she said in a quiet voice.

Tala smiled sadly. "It's alright Arisa" He said burying his head into his arms. He needed to talk to Derrik, he needed to find out the truth. Does he or does he not like Brodie? He sighed sadly.

Maybe this would be the day... Derrik was on a mission...to find that one person. His only thought was to go look where they first met. As he walked outside he soon found Arisa and Tala? Since when did they know each other. He quickly threw that thought away and walked slowly towards them.

"Hey guys." Derrik said as he ruffled his hair like always.

Tala tensed when he heard Derriks voice. Oh God. What am I going to do? He thought to himself, not looking up. Was it too soon? He tighten his arms around his legs.

Derrik didn't what was going on. He could see that something happened before he got here. Maybe it was about Tala's grandmother. If so, Tala knew that Derrik would always find a way to cheer him up about that subject.

Derrik crouched down asking Tala in a whisper: "Hey....can I get a hug? It's been a while since I've seen you once again."

Tala shakes his head and moves away from Derrik, closer to Arisa. He didn't know what to do. He knows he should confront Derrik on all he has found out. "Why don't you go get one from Brodie" The words were out of his before he could stop them.

Get one from Brodie?...oh no... It was already too late. Tala had must of found out about what happened between them two. Maybe that's why Arisa was here. Did she let something slip?

"Tala...whatever you heard...can I explain myself please?" he said as he went to touch Tala's hand. Derrik could feel tears prick at his eyes. If Tala heard from Derrik, he would know that it was the truth. Lets hope that too much hadn't been said to ruin anything that could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back