Sight for sore eyes

" Yeah that would be cool, but I still doubt you'll beat Hufflepuff." Alex said poking his tongue at her, as she did every time she said something that was a smart ass-ish to him. " Hufflepuff are hard to beat this year, so I don't think you will be winning the cup, maybe the scout will pick me for the pro team." He said with a smile on his face, he knew Lily wouldn't like that but he knew she would know he was joking.

"Oh we are so keeping the cup in the Tower!" Lily exclaimed as she smacked Alex in the chest lightly. "And the scouts already signed me, so there." She made a snarky face back at him, sticking her tongue out in the same manner as him. "Plus, the Creampuffs just got lucky this game. Won't happen again."

" I doubt that, they have me playing they must be good, maybe it was just my appearance there that gave them that extra boost of confidence that made them win the game." Alex said with a smile, he liked how good of friends him and Lily where, he began to think back to their kiss and thought it was queit silly, but it was a brilliant first kiss for him.

"Oh, I really don't think you had anything to do with it, sweetie," Lily said, a bit sarcastically. "I think they got their lucky win for the year. Besides, I think you really fainted cause you didn't wanna fly against me. Afraid to get smoked by a gi-rrrrl." She was goading him, but she was finally getting him out of his funk a bit and wanted to keep her friend that way.

" Is that a challenge?" Alex asked as he felt happier now that he was getting his mind off of things. " Maybe we should see who the real champion is, even though that was going to be my first game on the pitch." he said with a half cocked smile on his face, he really thought it would be good even though he would get his butt kicked, but it was something to do, just to beat the boredom.

"Alex you know I am always up for smoking your arse out on the pitch. Bring it on, hunny," Lily replied with a bit of attitude,moving herself up to be sitting on her knees facing him, then smirked at her friend. "Just name the time and place, and I will school you on the fine art of being a chaser." She looked at the sky, and realized it was getting late. "Man it must be almost dinner. We should head inside."

" Yeah true, it will be dinner soon, we better start heading back." Alex said as he stood up still thinking about when he could show her up on his broom, he would probably get crushed but it didn't matter to Alex as long he had fun it was all good. " How about tomorrow eleven o'clock?" He asked as he waited for her to stand up before the started to leave to get back inside and have dinner.

"I think that works for me. I don't recall any plans right now," Lily said with a smile. She liked hanging out with Alex and anytime she was flying was always a good time. Even though she would be schooling him on flying, it would be fun all the same. Standing up, she walked alongside Alex back to the castle.

" Ok well that's cool, at least I will be able to kick your ass this time for real and there's nothing your going to be able to do about it." Alex said with a smile, he knew she would have a good comeback to it, but he didn't really care. " So what team are you going to be playing for, so I can bet against them?" He asked joking about betting against them.

Lily laughed as they walked along back to the castle. "Kick my ass? Really? More like you will be kissing it as I leave you in the dust!" To prove her point she got a few steps ahead of Alex and proceeded to give her bum a good quick shake before smirking at him. Allowing him to catch up to her, she answered his other question. "I will be playing for Auckland, so you know exactly who to put your money on."

" Yeah I will kick your ass, theirs no doubt in that. Should stop talking yourself up, otherwise I'll beat you even more." He said with a smile on his face as he said it. He couldn't help but laugh when she shook her bum at him, he didn't mind he was having an alright view." yeah I know exactly who to put the money on, the opposition." He said jokingly as he caught up to her. " Nah of course ill be putting money on Auckland, but you better win If I do, because I don't want to be losing my money now."

"Yeah, well don't be placing bets too soon. I won't be a starter right off. I have to ride the bench a bit before I get to play first string. But I will let you know when to start betting." Lily nudged Alex with her shoulder. "But you know me, I will do my best to make sure that you get your money's worth." They were almost to the doors of the castle. "So tomorrow morning?"

" Yeah first thing, and don't laugh when I bring my ancient broom down." Alex said with a smile as they made it to the doors. He liked the Idea of playing against Lily, she was good and it would be a challenge for him, seeing as he never got to play when he was at the last game due to passing out. " Well I suppose I'll see you tomorrow, then." He said giving Lily a hug and a kiss on the cheek, she was a really good friend, Alex wouldn't cope if he lost her.

Lily couldn't help but giggle. "Your ancient broom up against mine? That will be interesting to say the least." She returned Alex's hug, then continued. "Yup, see you tomorrow. I need to run upstairs to grab something before dinner." With a wave, she was off and running up the stairs to the tower.

Alex walked out towards the great hall to have dinner, he was absolutely starving and needed to eat before he could do anything. He watched as Lily ran up the stairs to go get somehting and he walked through the big doors into the great hall.

[TOPIC OVER]
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back