*sigh*

Miranda Carson

OOC First Name
Sammy
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix
Miranda ran stumbling into the gardens managing to trip over 3 bushes, a bench and her own shoes, before she found her secret spot that she used for thinking. As she settled down into the grove of flowers and bushes she laughed, thinking of the times when she was still small and had run tripping through her own garden, and how her dad had fixed up all her scratches and bruises and made her feel better. 'Well those days are long gone..' she thought sadly as her cheerful mood evaporated instantly. she sighed and fell backwards into a dazed whirl of memories from when she was a toddler all the way up to...."NO" she thought furiously, "Don't think about that, you can't do anything so stop thinking about it!" Standing up abruptly she shook off the dirt and started walking down the path towards the school.

Arisa walked through the garden smelling the wonderful smell of cherry blossems. She loved walking through the garden it was so calming. Just then Arisa saw a girl a little older then her appear out of the bushes. She looked upset..... "Are you okay?" Arisa asked the red haired girl.

Looking up at the sound of a voice, Miranda noticed a girl on the path in front of her. 'Hufflepuff by the looks of her robes.' thought Miranda dejectedly. Pulling on her happiest face she stood up tall and said "Ya i'm okay, I just went for a walk. Whats your name?" She asked "My names Miranda." She gestured down the path as if to say shall we continue on the walk?

"It sure didnt look like you were ok... but ok." Arisa said looking concerned. "Im Arisa" Arisa said walking down the path with the girl. "Miranda what a nice name. You look like a miranda."

Miranda sighed as she walked down the path. "Thanks..so your a hufflepuff?" Miranda asked her. "Whats it like?" She turned to her, curiosity etched all over her face.

"Its great! Everyone is really nice! and we have the best make over parties!" Arisa said smiling thinking of her recent makeover. "Whats it like being in Gyffindor?" Arisa asked just noticing Mirandas robes.

Miranda chuckled at the thought of make-over parties. "Its pretty sweet, everyone is friendly and fun to be around." She said smiling. "Hey i will race you out of here." Miranda said with a smirk as she started running towards the exit. ^_^

"your on!" Arisa said smiling! She started running and caught up to Miranda. Then she broke the heal on her new heals. "Shoot!" Arisa said lieing on the ground. She wasnt hurt but those shoes were expensive!

Miranda was running towards the gate when she heard Arisa say "Shoot" slowing to a stop without managing to trip on anything, she came back to where she Arisa had fallen and said "Hey are you ok?"

Looking down at Arisa, Miranda starts to giggle at her sitting there with her shoe beside her and then Miranda is on the ground too and is laughing her guts out at Arisa's pouty expression over her shoes. "Hold on i will help you up." She gasps out between laughs and manages to stand up and sticks her hand out towards Arisa's.

Mirandalooked doubtfuly at the shoes and said "I might be able to but i'm not sure, lets see..." Miranda said as she rolled up her sleeves. "Reparo!" She said pointing her wand at the broken shoes. Nothing happened. "Oh well, mabye not." She said with an apologetic smile. "Mabye i can try again, Reparo!" The heel of the shoe weakly attatched to the shoe but wobbled. "I wouldnt try wearing those if I were you." Miranda said with a small smile. "I dont think my spell can hold it on."

"hm maybe i can find out how to do a sticking charm." Arisa said looking at miranda giving her an its okay look.

"Ah well" Miranda said cheerfuly. "Lets go back to the school. Its getting dark out."

"ok" Arisa said taking off her other shoe... "Im feeling kind of hyper how about you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back