Sick with flu

Karly Brooke

Karly put her hand to her forehead, her eyes shut tightly. Her head was banging, asking to go to sleep.
Come on, get on with it she said to herself, opening her eyes. It was a mistake. The world started to spin around her.
'Oh god.' She mumbled aloud, unable to see clearly. She had double vision and knew she wouldn't make it to the hospital wing. She thought about going to the toilets, but she didn't think she would make it there either. Her stomach churned, and Karly started to realise that this hadn't been such a good idea.
Please don't let me be sick on someone she begged in her mind, just as she heard footsteps. She couldn't see who it was, but she waved her hands to attract attention. She groaned slightly, aware she was being watched, and wished she could go somewhere private and not be embarrassed.

[Sorry about that! first post was deleted cause internet cut. Then internet decided to take a while to come on again :r ]

Rubie had escaped the common room, it was nice day outside so she ha been heading to the great lawn. That was, until she got a little lost. She was a little hopeless directions wise sometimes. She had somehow ended up in the fifth floor corridor. She didn't mind though, she enjoyed looking and waving at all the portraits.

She heard a groan and put her heard up, seeing a girl whom she had recognised from a couple of her classes, not looking very well at all.

"Oh my" Rubie exclaimed and ran over to her "Hey, are you okay?" she asked when she neared her. She looked at her worriedly. Then thought of how stupid she must of just sounded.
Duh, Rubz she thought to herself Does she look okay to you?

"How can I help? Shall we go to the hospital?" she said, using a better question this time.

Karly couldn't reply. Every part of her ached, and she just wanted to sleep.
She tried to nod, indicating she needed to get to the hospital wing, but was scared of collapsing on the way. Her temperature was sky high.

She tried to look at the girl, but she could only see 4 images of her. She groaned, feeling sick, and her head was still hammering in her skull. I'm going to die, she thought to herself, just wanting to fall asleep right there and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back