Shyly wanting company

'Oh, dear. Would they ease off if we tried something different?'Alex joined back in, twirling her round. 'How about some foxtrot?'he asked jokingly. 'Or maybe Samba?'

Alex laughed. 'No problem, Madame'Alex said before letting go of her to get his wand out his back pocket. 'Accio Prof. Fletcher's CD Player'Alex summoned, placing on the ground . 'Cd, hmm'he said before summoning a samba music. He started playing it before laughing and replacing his wand. 'Is that ok?'he asked smiling.

Kate laughed. "That is perfect!" She said in her jokey way as they started dancing before a thought came over her. "Um, Alex. What happens to us if Professor Fletcher was dancing to that in his office when you took it? I can imagine him swinging around to some music!" She giggled.

Alex laughed. 'Dancing to what?'Alex asked innocently, smiling to one side. 'Do you have someone else who has a cd player than??'he asked, wondering if he was actualy in toruble for doing that.

Alex laughed before smiling. 'Well, you know Professor Styx might have one. SpiceGirls'Alex joked taking the mick out of him.

Kate giggled. "Yeh you are right. Who are the spice girls?" She asked. It sounded like a food but she couldn't understand. She had never heard of them even though she knew quite a lot about muggles. "He scares me." She confessed. "All cold, like a forbidden secret." She described him and shivered uncontrolably. "I wonder what he is doing right now." She thought outloud.

Alex laughed, thinking Kate was joking about the spice girls question. 'You serious?'he asked smiling. 'Oh, well, they're a girl band, used to play these cheesy love songs in my mind'Alex replied shrugging. 'He seems to scare everyone according to others.'Alex replied rolling his eyes. 'I don't know why. He's just another boring Prof. Nothing scary'Alex replied, laughing a bit. 'Well, probably laughing at some poor boy in the hospital wing'alex guessed.

Alex smiled. 'Pretty much most of it. You name it'Alex joked smiling. Obviously he couldn't do loads of dances. He just knew the common ballroom ones and a lot of breakdancing. 'This kind of dancing?Never into it.'Alex replied. He stop dancing and let go. He looked down before grinning. 'I see the feet are still attached'he replied before laughing. 'Anyway, how did you get into dancing?'

(are we? Well, we're not anymore)

(( Shall we start again? ))

Kate smiled at Alex. "Well, my mum and dad taught me. When i was younger, we did a tour of the world! When we got to India they taught me. There were a lot of ballroom dancers there! Surprisingly!" She laughed and looked down at her fett. "I think they are OK!" She said with a big smile.

Alex laughed. 'India? Wheres that?'he asked, never having been good at geography since he hadn't done it at school. He smiled before stretching his arms bored.

(you choose. )

'Sure. What kind of dancing. How bout a cred go?'Alex asked roling his shoulder round stretching. 'Where's Asia by the way?'he asked wondering.

((You have 2 different people for your siggy and avatar! hehe!))

Kate smiled at him. "Ok then." She sighed. "Your suppose to be clever Alex! It's above New Zealand and before you ask, New Zealand is where we are now!" She smiled with half a laugh coming out. "I think you need a Geography lesson!"

(i know :p )

Alex shurgged smiling at her comment. 'Wait a sec, I thought that was Australia?'Alex asked confused as ever now.

Alex laughed. 'Looks like my smartness might be a better than yours'Alex joked smiling.

'Hey'Alex sais protesting. He pouted jokingly pretending to be offended. 'Just because I never went to school before here' he joked smiling. 'And with my looks, I don't think people will be mixing our years up' he added.

ALex rolled his eyes before punching her back. 'Nobody does that to me and gets away with it'he stated sticking his tongue out at her.

Alex laughed. 'Let them, at least I'm not the one saying i'm a first year'he joked back, chuckling. 'Ow well, better luck next time'he said ebfore messing up her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back