OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ngawaiata
Sky slipped out of the busy entrance hall, glad to be out of the chlostrophobic noise of the entrance hall. the sound still echoed out here a rumbling baseline, but it was less intense. she was tempted to to to the arts room to hide in one of the music rooms and drown it out with her viola. But that wasn't going to help her find the people she still had to deliver to, though it might help if anyone was looking for her, not that she really expected any more roses she had already recieved two, which she was very grateful for. maybe a walk in the grounds would help clear her head and maybe help her find others on the list who also needed a break. or maybe... one of the people on the list was standing right there in the courtyard "Valeria?" she said, slightly surprised. "I have a rose for you" she added.

@Valeria Iglesias
((title from four pink walls by Alessia Cara))

Valeria had gotten a couple of roses already and was continuing to hope for maybe one more. Though she had taken the time to get to some reading done, and give that the day was proving to be nice she had moved out to the court yard. She wasn't reading too long when someone greeted her. "Oh, that's exciting," she said excitedly.

Sky smiled at the girl sorry to interrupt your reading. she said russling through her notes to find the right one. happy rose day she said handing out the pink rose and the note.

It was cool to chat, let's hang out some time -Manaia

@Manaia Te Rangi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back