OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
After running into Lily at the three broomsticks, Branson had agreed to show her around Brightstone. So he'd held the door open as she had told him how it was different but people were as friendly. "We can just start by me showing you a few places, then we could go in some if you want?" he offered, but he then motioned around, "This is Brightstone, there's a good play park just on the outskirts of town, it's not that busy so it's good fun,"

Last edited:
Lily smiled at him as he suggested to go into some places "That would be great.." Lily was so excited. " Maybe we could go to the park and sit under a tree or do something fun ?" She said with a smile

Branson smiled, "But I haven't finished showing you around," he said, half pouting, he knew it wouldn't take much to show her around, but if she would rather, "I'll be quick about it! Promise!" he said. Though if she really just wanted to go and just sit around he could be persuaded by it.

"Ok. So where to first? " Lily asked him white a smile. She stood with her hands behind her back waiting for him to lead her somewhere.

"So, there's not a whole lot in Brightstone, the three broomsticks is fun, and it's only marginally more fun than Honeydukes," Branson said, he pushed forward down the street and pointed to the sweet store, the very obvious sweet store, "Honeydukes sell every sort of magic sweet, it's pretty amazing!" he said. "Have you ever had a chocolate frog?"

Lily followed as Branson walked to Honeydukes. " No. But I'd like to." Lily said in a excited tone. She really enjoyed the tour.
"Could we go inside? " Lily asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back