Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Hetereosexual
Wand
Knotted 14" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Damian Metzger got ready for his day out with Ostensia Romanes, or what he liked to call her, Osa. Damian wore his Quidditch attire, the badge of Team Captain glimmering off of his chest. He knew that this would be a touch and go situation. After the library incident and then the Yule Ball going through smoothly, he was unsure if his actions would have led her on to think that he liked her. Truth be told, he did not know if he liked anyone right now. He was so unsure with the way he grew up, believing one way and acting it too, and then now he was himself, and Damian was not sure if he should follow in his half-brother's footsteps or not. Damian made sure that he had everything he needed and Damian was ready to go! Grabbing his broom and wand, he left the Gryffindor house and he made he way through the castle. He had passed Osa a note today to meet him outside at precisely three of the clock. Damian was going to be early but he did not mind it in the least bit. He liked being early to everything. It was not in his nature to ever be late for anything. Damian was a good kid, always having good grades, being a good lad, and now, he was teaching his good friend Osa on how to be a Quidditch player.

Arriving at the pitch, the grass squished under his sneakers, and the sun shining high in the sky. It looked like a perfect day to just catch some rays and to play some Quidditch. Damian was extremely excited over this, and he could not wait. He went to get the quaffle, bludgers and the golden snitch from the closet, and he set the case down. He did not unlock it however. He gripped his broom in his hand and he smirked lightly with his thin lips. Damian glanced around with his sparkling teal eyes. His hair flowed gently with the move of his head and the slight gust of wind. He mounted his broom and he hovered in the air for a little bit. Damian then leaned forward and soared toward the hoops. Damian swung around and through the north hoops and he was laughing along the way. His laughter rolled around the pitch, echoing around him. Damian was happier than he had ever been in a while. Something about flying was just relieving. The feeling of complete freedom. It was blissful and it was just...great.

Ostensia walked onto the Quidditch Pitch and brushed some of her honey blonde straightened hair out of her face so that she could see the clear blue sky better. Normally her hair was very curly and thick so it wasn't as wispy and silk-like as it was feeling right now. A few days ago her roommates decides to ban together and give one another makeovers for the fun of it. They couldn't really come up with something good for Osa until they thought about doing something with her hair. They went through a series of hairstyles for her before they finally decided to just straighten her hair and give it some highlights. Which at first she was not on board with because she didn't like the idea of someone messing with and possibly ruining her hair. After a bunch of yelling and forceful attempts to get her to sit still they were actually able to straighten her hair and do it up all nice and pretty looking. Once they were done it was actually hard to believe that they had done such a good job. Her hair was so long and pretty looking that it made her almost feel like a different person when she looked at herself in the mirror, especially since Ostensia had never had her hair straightened before. And now it was like a whole new style for her, she felt prettier to be honest. 'Though it's not like I have anyone I need to actually be pretty for.' Ostensia thought to herself with a soft shrug and a sigh. Ever since finding out that Damian was gay her interest in boys had sort of shrunk. The first time she ever had a a crush on anyone it end up being a crush on a gay guy who seriously didn't appreciate the affections she had shown. At least he still wanted to be her friend and Ostensia was happy enough for that at least. A breeze blew past Osa and she finally noticed something up in the Sky. It took her a moment but eventually something sunk in that made her realize that she knew the entire time that it was none other than Damian. How on earth did he manage to stay up that high and not fall of his broom? Osa would be down on the ground in ten seconds flat, she wasn't the best flyer out there.

Ostensia needed to figure out how to get his attention and looked around. There was no way she could go all the way up there herself and not get hurt. Sadly enough she did dress properly for Quidditch because she didn't have any Quidditch clothing, hopefully this would help her manage until she did. She wanted to learn so badly. "DAMIAN!" Ostensia cupped her hands around her mouth and called as loudly as she could hoping to get his attention, hopefully he heard her and came down. Little butterflies of nervousness fluttered around her stomach before she brushed some of her long hair out her face. Ostensia wanted today to go well. She was lucky that Damian still wanted to be her friend and she was willing to try as hard as she could to keep him at at least that position.

Damian was definitely not expecting Ostensia to have come so soon. His hair was flapping all around him, going too fast for the hair to even bother blanketing his face. However, when someone yelled his name, loudly, it was enough to catch his attention - a bit too well. "Aah!" Damian jumped a bit in surprise, which caused him to tumble on his broom, before the slender body of Damian slipped off the broom completely. Luckily, his hand gripped it tightly, and the broom slowed to a stop. Damian glanced down to see who decided to yell at him and caused him to almost fall to the ground. Ostensia! Oh this was a perfect impression to make on someone that you were going to teach Quidditch and flying to. Damian swung his other hand up on the broom and gripped it tightly. It held still as he used his stomach muscles to swing his body back and forth in the air, before he was able to swing one leg over the broom handle and sit safely on it once more. He breathed a sigh of relief. Damian smiled slightly when he knew that there was no more danger. He leaned down and curved down so that the broom would fly down to the ground. He reached a good distance before he slowed it to a stop and gave the blond girl a bright smile. That was about the only way he could greet her right now because he just almost fell down to the ground and injured himself. It did happen on occasion though, so he did not mind it much.

His teal eyes washed over her hair, as it looked so much more tame and straight. It just amazed Damian extremely. He almost gasped when he realized how beautiful she was. Damian pointed out, "Hiya Osa! You straightened your hair! It looks amazing!" Yeah, because pointing out the obvious was exactly how he wanted to start a conversation. Damian did not think about the kiss that she had given him a while back because he did not want it to harm their friendship because he just did not think he liked anyone right now. Damian then used his wand and his voice to summon a broom from the closet that the school kept, and he caught it. He then held it out for Ostensia. "Okay, would love to greet more and chat, but I am excited to get you on a broom! But otherwise, Osa, I do want you to trust me when it comes to teaching how to fly. Despite what I managed to do up in the sky moments ago. I was just startled." Damian hoped that Ostensia was not afraid of touching broomsticks. That would prove to be just...hard to get around. The basics were in there, they were in every wizard or witch, so that was how Damian thought at least. He just hoped that Ostensia would be a natural at it, like he was. He had been on the team for a while now, ever since he was a second year, he believed. Now, he was out here, training a friend and a possible opponent!

Ostensia squeaked out in horror when she saw Damian fall off his broom. He appeared to be started and the fall would be far so he could get really hurt if he let go of the broom. If that was her hanging up there she would definitely be deemed to get hurt by falling and hitting the ground. Or perhaps crashing into something, she just hoped Damian knew how to handle bad flyer's. A sigh of relief escaped her mouth when she saw that he was able to pull himself up onto the broom again. He must have quite the upper body if he was able to do that so easily. Ostensia's bright blue eyes followed him as he flew back to the ground with ease. How much fun would it be if by the end of the day she was able to do something close to that too. Then again he was the captain of the Gryffindor team to that meant he must have been one of the best. She was thankful that he was her friend and he was willing to teach her how to play Quidditch. Some wind blew her hair into her face and she smiled when Damian drew closer. He looked awesome out there even if he did scare the living daylights out of her. It took a moment but he slowed the broom he was on to a stop and gave the Ostensia a bright smile. On that she almost returned out of pure instinct of not being able to resist it when cute boys smiled at her. But then she remembered that he had almost fallen and the smile faded as look of worry took over. "Damian you scared me! Are you okay? Osa finally asked as she peered closely at him for a moment. Damian appeared to be fine and quite content with himself. But that didn't stop her from being worried over him. It was pretty much her fault that he had almost fallen anyways. In a moment or two she would apologize like crazy if she knew he was okay. Then he complimented her hair and Osa froze for a moment. Her hand went up to feel her hair and she suddenly remembered that it had been straightened and that was why he had complimented like that.

Another light blush rose up to her cheeks that she attempt to conceal. "Gee thanks. My roommates decided to give my hair a makeover." She explained to him softly. Her fingers gliding through her hair as she glanced down for a moment. When her hair was straightened it ended up being so long. Usually it just rested up to her shoulders and that was it. Damian was only silent for a moment before he started to speak to her again and even gave her a broom that must have belonged to the school. Osa gripped the wood of the broom tightly between her fingers and smiled softly. He was such a good friend! Ostensia was really excited to try this and she knew it would all be okay. "I trust you. Just promise me that if I crash into anything you'll help me back up or something. So um...teach away!" Ostensia smiled and held the broom out. Was she supposed to get on it now or wait for Damian to give her some directions on he wanted her to do first. She was fully trusting him not to kill her or let her kill herself. Hopefully he was okay with catching her too in case she fell.

Damian laughed when he heard that he scared the daylights out of her. He liked scaring people but not when it would or could harm himself, which falling off of a broom would do. Damian ran his fingers through his silky, multicolored locks before his teal eyes sparkled with glee. It was rather obvious that he was enjoying the fact that he had just scared her. It was not often that Damian scared people, and he did not do it on purpose either, but their reactions were priceless and it was enough to keep him occupied for a few moments at least. Damian outstretched his arms and turned around in a full circle once to show Ostensia that he had not harmed himself in the making of this day of flight. With a huge smile, he said, "See? I am not hurt! I am perfectly fine! Just don't try to do what I did, okay?" He had enough experience to not panic, which people whom did not have as much experience as he did would have easily panicked and gotten themselves hurt. Or worse, but Damian did not like to think about that as much as he would getting hurt. Damian was an odd optimist. He liked to think of everything like a glass, half full. Live life to the fullest because you will never know what happens next. Damian liked living like that because it would get a lot of happiness out of it like he did. Damian wondered if that Leviathan dude ever cheered up. They did not get along at all, and Damian thought that if he just smiled a little more, then he would be as happy and bubbly as the two on the Quidditch field currently.

Because Damian was a certain type of boy that just loved make-overs and such, he could not resist reaching over and taking a strand of blonde hair into his fingers, feeling it, and smiling. Her roommates did a great job! Damian released the hair just as gently as he grabbed it. "They did awesomely. Not fried, not too dry, it is just perfect," Damian spoke, almost like a hairdresser, but he knew a lot about dyes and straightening, it can really damage hair if it was not sued properly. He had a lot of experience with dying, but his hair was naturally straight, so he did not really have to worry about a straightener. But now was not time to speak about hair, this was about flying! Quidditch and fun galore! But the flying needed to be covered first. Damian gripped his own broom before he mounted it. "I promise you will not crash and not have assistance," Damian chuckled, "but first, as always, you must mount the broom, and grip tightly. Then, jump a bit into the air, and hover. We will carry on from there, okay?" Just the basics right now. Damian hopped into the air a bit on his own broom, gripping with one hand, but he wanted her to hold on with two. He wondered which Quidditch position he should teach her after this. They might be opponents one day, and he knew that it would be interesting to play against friends. None of his friends were on the Slytherin Quidditch Team, but when he looked at it the other day, they looked so vicious, it almost scared him. Hovering a bit was just starters, and once she was comfortable with hovering, they would be working on flying at a moderate speed, and work on from there. Amazing how easily this came to Damian. He did not even notice how great of a teacher he was.

Of course Ostensia wasn't going to try what Damian just had. It was a way for him to prove his skill and practice but to her it was just a much faster way to kill herself. She barely had any skill with flying on a broom either, just what she has been taught during flying lessons last year. Even then she wasn't very good and didn't have much interest in it. Damian was her only source to helping her get better at the game of Quidditch or even flying in general. "If I tried that I'd probably make myself look like an idiot, or hurt someone else. I'm just glad your okay and everything." Ostensia smiles softly before she tugged on her shirt a little to make it more even upon her body. She was being sincere when she told Damian this. Rejecting her feelings or not he was still a friend to her and she wanted to protect him and make sure that he would be alright and not hurt himself trying to show off or anything. When Damian took a strand of her hair into his fingers and complimented her new hairstyle and how good it had come out, she blushed again. It was still a little strange to her when she got a compliment from a boy and everything because she just started becoming interested in them. Ostensia's first crush didn't turn out to be anything special either. Why did the first guy she actually became interested in have to not be interested in girls? It was like rubbing into her face that she just wasn't special enough for him and everything. Shaking her head softly, Osa forced herself to think about something else so she didn't get herself too worked up over the fact that she once had and probably still had a crush on a gay guy. Once her hair was released she couldn't help but stare at it for a moment. This was getting to be a pain. She needed to focus on Quidditch, maybe she would impress Damian if she managed not to kill herself today.

The next instructions give to her were simple enough to understand. But Ostensia wondered how easy it would be for her to hover a little bit. It was something she hadn't really done since her first year. Nodding her head softly she mounted the broom and let her blue eyes meet with Damian's for a moment before she decided that she was ready to go. Ostensia's feet roughly kicked her body and the broom off the ground and immediately she felt her body rise into the ground and her feet were now dangling in the air. Ostensia peeked down and grinned when she saw that she was indeed hovering above the ground, both hands were gripping the broom tightly as she tried to remain balanced. "HA! Wow this is co-gah! Whoa that was close..I'm good." Ostensia was about to cheer when she almost lost balance and started to wobble as little bit. It had taken her a moment but she steadied herself and gave Damian a sheepish grin. Hopefully she wasn't pushing it by doing that. "Your an even better teacher than you give yourself credit for. What do you think wee should work on next? Can we race?" After a lap around this place Osa figured that she she could do an okay job maybe racing him. She wanted to do something up to his level so he wouldn't get bored trying to help her brush up on the basics.

Damian simply laughed when she said that she would make herself look like an idiot. Damian reminded her, "Remember, with flying, confidence comes. Keep up with that negativity, and failure will come. A positive mind can change a 'I can't' to an 'I did'." Damian sounded like he had a lot of wisdom behind him, but really, he was just using what he knew, and what he figured that everyone else knew. Damian was a good Gryffindor, going out of his way to teach those that would not have learned to play Quidditch without him. Damian was what one would call a peaceful boy. Though he had the brightest smile, and he had these sparkling teal eyes, sometimes he could just look downright serious. It was no one's fault really, why he was looking so serious, it was just the way he carried himself a lot of the times now. Though everyone knew how nice and charming he could be, because that was why just about everyone he met ended up a friend. Damian was glad to have many friends, because it made him feel good on the inside. Then again, Damian had no idea that a lot of people thought that he liked boys and not girls, which was not exactly the truth. Damian did not know what he liked, but he figured, love was love, and he would fall for it when the right person came along. Maybe not love at first sight, because even though Damian was as optimistic as he was, he did not believe in that. It was just silly to him. Ha, love at first sight. I'll fall in love when the sunlight hits a girl or a boy and they shine like a million angels, Damian thought with a soft laugh.

Having gripped his broom, Damian rose a little higher from the ground, and he watched Ostensia's progress, also laughing softly behind that elegant and feminine hand he had. Damian was glad that she regained her balance and managed to get a good grip on the broom and support herself. Now that is how a girl rides a broom, and Damian found himself liking that. "See? You are handling it well," Damian congratulated her with a smile. He smiled even more when she said that he was a better teacher than he gave himself credit for, and then asked for a race. Considering she almost fell off of the broom before, and how experienced he was, he did not want to risk her falling trying to keep up with him. Damian then realized, maybe he should really test out her skills. Damian thought for a moment before saying, "Well, everyone I have taught ended up being rather good flyers. But as for a race? I don't think that you should be trying that but..." Damian flourished his wand and he accio'ed a Quaffle to him, verbally of course. He smirked slightly, "Let's work on your Chaser skills, shall we?" Damian wondered if she would be ready to race, but he figured that if she could handle a Quaffle, and fly at the same time, she could be able to race. He tossed her the Quaffle, before he soared up, calling behind him, "We will just throw it to each other, okay? My Keeper skills suck!" Damian was about the height of the lowest hoop, staring at the ground without fear. He was ready to see what Ostensia was made of.

Ostensia couldn't help but giggle at Damian. He was very wise for his age but she just loved how positive he was even if there wasn't a lot to be extremely positive about. In a way it made her admire him more. She was usually positive herself but there was times when she slipped up and found herself having a negative thought or two. "Your always so cheerful Damian, it's very admirable you know. But your right, I need to be more confident in myself." She figured he should know that he was easy to admire as a person. All of the Glam Squad members as far as she could tell. They all had their ways of standing out which is why Ostensia admired them so much. Well that and she liked the sense of fashion they had, looking good never really hurt anyone that she knew of. But there was a part of her that was just okay with being friends with Damian if that was going to be it, in a way she had another little buddy besides her sister or her roommates to hang out with. Ostensia had yet to really even tell Isabella but she was sure her sister figured something was going on if Osa was always going off to hang out with 'someone.' Ostensia bit her lip and winced just slightly when the sun decided to give a burst of sunlight onto the pitch. Sometimes she could only guess that the sun was purposely trying to blind people, or outshine anyone it could. Damian laughed softly and Ostensia turned her attention towards him to give a curious look. She wanted to know what he found to be so funny. Glancing around she saw nothing funny and figured that he was just thinking of something funny.

Ostensia rubbed her cheeks to cover the blush that was rising because of Damian's compliment. She was glad he thought she was handling it well because that's what she was seeking, his approval. He didn't think that she should be racing him though, which was a little sad. She did want to race really badly but if he didn't think it was a good idea than she didn't have much to do but listen to him. Instead he wanted her to practice her Chaser skills. A Quaffle was tossed at her and she careful caught it with her small hands. "Sure, tossing it to one another sounds good. CATCH!" Once she had the Quaffle situated she flew up to be somewhat Level with Damian before she tossed the Quaffle with the hardest throw she could manage for her small body. This made her lose balance a little and she squeaked as her arms waved around. It took another moment but she managed to balance herself again. This time she gave Damian a thumbs up and waited to see if he caught her poor attempt of a throw.

(Two hours pass)

Seemingly, the day was going just fine, and Ostensia was getting a lot better at least from Damian's perspective. He had long since released a few colored snitches so that they could practice catching them at high speeds. Damian had caught many of them himself. The Gryffindor Quidditch Captain flew now with one hand while the other grasped a golden snitch in his hand, but his teal eyes caught a good glimpse of Ostensia playing Quidditch. He realized, in the sunlight, she looked like an angel, something similar to what he had thought just hours before. Damian was a little caught up in what he was seeing. The broom he was riding was heading straight for the ground in a dive. The time seemed to have slowed down and he had this smile across his face, something that could be seen from many muggle movies when a boy saw a girl that they really thought was pretty. Damian had seen a few muggle movies but he did not see that he was doing the same thing right now. That twinkle of admiration in his eye, and it was something that he should have realized not too long ago. From the moment that they had kissed, he had this feeling in the pit of stomach, like butterflies. Why he had never recognized this feeling before, but he actually liked Osten-

THUD! Damian's broom collided with the ground, throwing the Gryffindor over the handle straight onto the grass, his body flipping a few times before finally landing on his back. A tiny snap was heard from his ankle, and he had torn a tendon, but that was nothing really. The feeling in his head a little worse, from where he was feeling dizzy and a bit of pain. Damian brought his hands up to his hair and head, still feeling that snitch. He released it and he slowly sat up just a bit, before flopping back down. That was just perfect. He realized that he liked Ostensia, and he ended up crashing and hurting his right ankle somewhat. Tearing a tendon wasn't too bad, something that could fix it rested in his first aid kit which was somewhere around here just in case he was going to release a bludger and it hit either of them. Damian attempted so much to even get on his feet, but it was not working.

It didn't take long for Ostensia to get the hang of flying fairly well. Once a person got the hang of handling a broom it was probably one of the most entertaining things possible. She absolutely loved it now! One thing was for sure and that was that she definitely owed Damian a hug or something after this, because he had given up his time to teach her to fly properly and he had taught her so much during their past couple of hours out here. The Hufflepuff blonde was currently soaring through the air chasing after a small golden ball, the Golden Snitch. One thing she noticed in the past hour or so that they had practiced was that she was pretty good at two positions. Which were the Chaser and Seeker Position. The others were a little difficult. Beater was hard because those bludgers were nasty little punks that nearly knocked Ostensia off her broom a few times, and Keeper was hard too because she wasn't so good at keeping her balance and blocking at the same time. But the other two positions seemed perfectly fine to her. Just as she flew around in a circle to turn around and chase after the snitch that had switched directions, she froze when she saw Damian flying as well. 'Um...I wonder if he knows that he's making a total dive right now?' Osa blinked as her blue eyes reflected confusion. What in the world was he doing right now? He wasn't even looking at the ground, which he should have been doing! Instead it appeared that he was looking at her. Ostensia looked around to see if there was anything else it could be, but she didn't really see anything. He was probably just keeping track and making sure she was doing alright. Ostensia was about to return to her game when she saw Damian's body and broom collide with the ground. A gasp of worry left her lips as she flew her broom down to him. It took her only a moment to land on the ground and abandon the broom on the grass as she bolted over to the injured Gryffindor.

"OH MY GOD! DAMIAN ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Ostensia called out as she made her way over to him. It appeared that he was trying to get up but wasn't really able to do so. Her blue eyes peered over his face to see if he had scratched it up any before her finger went out to poke at his ankle. He might have either pulled or broken something. If he wasn't able to get up she wasn't even going to bother asking if it hurt him any. Instead she searched her mind for something to do. Either she needed a first aid kit or a nurse to help her out. A thin finger came up to brush her straightened hair away from her face. "What on earth happened? Do you have a first aid kit or anything? If not we might have to get you to a nurse." Ostensia explained as she bit her lip and tried not too look to much at Damian's ankle. It made her feel bad in a way. She knew it wasn't her fault but she still felt really bad for him. It seemed that even the Quidditch experts went through injury of sorts. Hopefully this would not keep him from playing it for the rest of the year. Or his team might want Osa's head on a platter.

Damian was so out of it, he did not even hear Ostensia shout. His head was thumping really hard, and he knew it that he might have a slight concussion. However he felt something hit his ankle and Damian squeaked in pain, "Ouchie!" Damian opened his eyes and he was not comprehending what she was saying. Something about a nurse with a kitten. Damian applied a little pressure to his head and his vision cleared to see Ostensia, with what looked like her hair was illuminating around her, and he was flabbergasted. Well, he knew that he crushed on her. And he wanted to ask her to be his girlfriend, and what came out was not exactly hitting the hammer on the nail. Damian beamed and exclaimed, "I love you!" Damian thought for a moment, and he sat up and he rubbed his ankle a bit. Yep it was broken. The adrenaline started to fade and he could feel more pain. Strange, how more pain surged through his ankle and up his legs and soon hitting his head. What he thought was "Will you be my girlfriend?" was something a lot more embarrassing. Damian glanced up at Ostensia and his teal eyes sparkled with happiness and pain. He needed to go to the nurse, but how was he going to walk there?

Ostensia flinched when Damian squeaked in pain. She didn't mean to hurt him but she just wanted to check and see if it really hurt or if it was broken. Blinking worriedly she could also tell that Damian didn't seem to really understand what she had been saying to him. He was looking at her again as well. The blonde checked around her and once again saw no one around to have caught his attention. She would have asked what he was looking at but since he was in pain and looked as if he had hit his head she was going to let it pass once again. That was it, she needed to get some help! Her pink lips opened to say something but stopped half-way when Damian said he loved her. Um he had to be joking! For one he was gay and wasn't interested in girls, two that didn't make much sense since they barely knew one another. "Gee Damian, you must have hit your head harder than I thought." Ostensia shook her head and brushed aside some of Damian's bangs to feel his head and make sure he hadn't cracked it open or anything. She didn't feel a bump either but she could just be mistaken. There was nothing else she could do but go get some help. What if he was really hurt and something was going on. Ostensia pushed herself up to sitting position before she looked down at him. "I'm going to go get a Professor okay?" Ostensia told him. She waited to see if he would be okay with that or if he didn't want to be alone. He was too hurt to move though, and she probably couldn't carry him herself to the Castle.

The pain was really flowing, but Damian was brushing it aside. That was some wreck! His teal eyes went over to the broom, and it seemed fine. But Damian did not. He looked down at his ankle, and through his blurred vision, he could see that something was wrong. Damian bent over and he lifted his pants leg, and he could see that his ankle wasn't broken, but it was bruised up like no one's business. He probably just cracked a bone or something. But he was being optimistic, and thought that just because it was not bent the wrong way, it was not broke. He knew that he hit his head, from the way it was throbbing, but there was no signs of bleeding. Damian glanced up and met eyes with Ostensia and he raised an eyebrow. She looked as if he said something really bad, and he did not know what he had said. He heard her and he cocked his head to the side. "I know I hit my head, but all I said was 'Would you be my girlfriend?' cause you know, I like you and all. Gee, I didn't think that it would be such a shock." Damian chuckled a bit and did not notice her checking his head. He figured that all he would be was sore. That's all. Damian would avoid going to the nurse, even if his life depended on it. Damian flourished his wand and he murmured, "Accio, First Aid Kit!" His kit left the stands and flew toward him, landing right beside him. Damian shook his head and he said, "No need for a professor. Just rub this paste on my ankle to keep the swelling and stuff down, and if need be, I'll just hop to the nurse if my ankle is broken." Damian grabbed the tube of paste that would heal bruises, and he rubbed it on every pain-causing bruise he had on his ankle, but he could tell with his eyes, it was broken. Yep, he would need to go to a nurse.

Ostensia figured that Damian must have not known what he said because he didn't seem to really register the fact that he had just said he loved her, which she knew wasn't very likely. Her hand raised up as she rubbed her cheek sorely and tried to think of an explanation. This wasn't supposed to end up like this and that was all she really knew. Damian was supposed to be the good flyer that didn't hurt himself, Ostensia on the other hand was more likely to be in his place. But it seemed that the fates were trying to be funny today. "Um Damian, the first time you kind of told me you loved me. But um...I thought you were gay anyways? So you asking me to be your girlfriend doesn't really make much sense either." She didn't like saying it but it was the truth. He had told her himself about it so she wasn't going to mess around and make him think any differently just because he seemed a little loopy due to the fact that he had hit his head pretty hard. Hopefully there wasn't any permanent damage or anything, if there was Ostensia was most likely going to burst out crying. She watched worriedly as he tried to rub some paste on from that healing kit. But it didn't work, his ankle was definitely broken. The blonde shook her head softly and offered her arm for him to grab onto. If he was going to refuse the help from a Professor then she was going to help him get to the Nurse. "At least let me help you get to he nurse then if you won't let me call a Professor." Ostensia figured she could have gotten her head of house to come over and help him up or something. But if he didn't want the help then she wouldn't force him to. Men and their pride, sometimes it was just too much. Her eyes reflected a lot of worry and a bit of harshness to him, she really hoped he would let her help.

Damian narrowed his teal eyes at her movements, and wondered how that happened. How he ended up crushing on her so soon, so fast. Perhaps he had never noticed those butterflies that flapped around in his abdomen, and maybe it helped explain why he was always, always looking forward to seeing this Hufflepuff. Damian raised an eyebrow when she said that not only did he say that he loved her, but that she thought that he was gay. Now where did she get that idea? Damian shook his head, his facial expression and his tone of voice even more serious than he had sounded normally, "Okay, I was out of it when I said that... Supposedly, but anyways, where did you come up with the idea that I was gay? My older brother is, but I am - as far as I can tell - straight because I like a certain Hufflepuff girl, which is why I asked you to be my girlfriend." Damian smiled subtly, but he was wondering, why did many people think that he was like his brother and like boys? Damian never liked anyone, boy or girl, so he did not know if he would crush on one and not the other, but when he thought about it, he preferred girls over boys anyway. Damian knew that he was not in any way like his brother. Damian folded his arms across his chest and obviously refused the help, like a first year. He instead pouted a bit, and he said, "I don't want to go to a nurse... Not until you clarify with me why in the world you thought that I was gay! Then I'll...I guess I will suck up my pride and go to the nurse." Damian hated going there, he truly did. Damian might be able to get her to just well, let him not go to the nurse if he gave her the puppy eyes, the look that hardly anyone could resist. Damian stared up at her and blinked his eyes subtly, but he knew, just as well as her, he would inevitably have to go. He could not train his lions if he could not walk.

Ostensia suddenly grew a little nervous and bit her lip softly. It was obvious that he was a little shocked that she thought he was into guys. His expression was almost funny but she was a little embarrassed. Especially once he explained to her that he was indeed straight and his brother was the one that was into other males. "But when I kissed you....you said you didn't kiss girls. So I thought...oh god I am an idiot. I'm sorry Damian!" Ostensia tried to explain the situation to him but the more she tried to explain it the more she realized that she was just being a complete judgmental idiot. Within seconds she buried her red face in her hands to try and prevent herself from bursting into tears or turning even more red than she already was. Damian surely had to think that she was a complete idiot for thinking that about him. It even made her momentarily forget that he said he had liked her. Her hands moved away from her face and she wiped her eyes before sighing. Even though she was embarrassed she was still going to help him get to the nurse. Because a part of her still liked him and a part of her was also extremely worried for him. Bending down she forced Damian's arm around her shoulder, this way she could lift him and help him walk to the castle without having to put pressure on his injury. "Come on, please go?" She pleaded as she tried to start and stand up. Her face softened a little her blue eyes pleaded with him to go.

With a raised eyebrow, Damian suddenly understood why she thought that he was gay. How obvious it sounded, when he said that he did not kiss girls. Well, he should have worded his words a little better and he frowned a bit, and bowed his head. Damian should have known. Ostensia liked him, then she did anyway cause he was not sure about now, but now, he liked her, and he might be too late. Damian bit his lip and he stated, "Like I don't go around kissing girls... But yeah, totally see why you would think that, plus hanging around a bunch of girls... So, ignoring all that, and I don't blame you for thinking that way about me; what is your answer? I am like, dying to know!" If he did not have a hurt ankle, he would have gladly hugged Ostensia right now, and just patted her until she felt better. But he sat there, feeling almost helpless. He surely hoped that she would not cry, or else he would feel like a big jerk. But what surprised him was that the force she was implying on the Veela boy. She was going to take him to the nurse, whether he liked it or not. He put all of his weight on his good, non-broken ankle and he would have to walk to the castle, or hop to it, with the aid of a Hufflepuff. Damian let out a soft sigh and he murmured, "Yeah, I'll go, I guess." But if any of the Gryffindor team tried to blame this on Ostensia, he would gladly smack them so hard, their mother would feel it. Damian just wished that she would not use those blue eyes to allow him to give in without so much as a fight.

Ostensia still felt like a loser for doing that. Assuming that he was gay when he said he didn't go around kissing girls and such. She should have just guessed that he meant he didn't go around kissing them all the time. A faint blush stained her cheeks and she just wished that she didn't go and think such a stupid thing about Damian. But it was all in the past by this point and it seemed like Damian was more than willing to move on. Really move on actually. For a moment when he asked what her answer was, Osa was a little confused. She had no idea what he meant by answer until she actually took a moment to remember what they were talking about. He wanted to be his girlfriend! The Hufflepuff's blush deepened and before she knew it a pleasing sigh escaped her lips, this really made her happy. Every girl dreamed of the day that they would get their first crush and their first boyfriend. There was also the first kiss incident but Ostensia was a little iffy on that one. Damian and her had already kissed but Ostensia didn't really consider it as a real kiss since he didn't kiss back. Her smile lit up as she turned her face to look at him. "Sure. I'd love to be your girlfriend." Ostensia told him softly as she continued to help him get over to the castle. It was a little ironic how they had ended up being good friends this year, Osa crushed on him, thought he was gay, turns out he wasn't, and now Damian was her boyfriend and possibly her Quidditch Menor. Some of Ostensia's straightened blonde hair blew into her face as she smiled softly, the castle was growing closer with every step. "So um..I'm sorry you hurt your leg. I guess I need to keep a better eye on you huh?" Ostensia asked with a small laugh. She was only teasing but figured it would lighten some of the mood between them. She wanted to hear him laugh or see him smile. It would probably make her feel better if he did.

Damian was awfully glad that she had said yes, and she had become his first girlfriend. Damian would have been a lot happier, but he was also in a lot of pain right now as well. He was hopping slightly, and he did not like it that she was carrying a lot of his weight. Damian smiled over at her once more, and he said, "Glad that I have that answer. Means I won't bug you to say yes. So, you are my first girlfriend, Osa!" Damian was happy that he had a girlfriend, and he was going to show her off to everyone he saw, after he healed his own ankle. It would not be long until they were into the castle, and from there, they would have to make it up to the nurse's office. Damian chuckled when she apologized for him hurting his leg. Damian smirked a bit, "Eh, I get hurt a lot. But keep both eyes on me, because there is something always out there that I am not looking after." Damian softly kissed her cheek, and he smiled lightly. For a boyfriend, Damian was rather sweet. He could not wait to get more experience behind this all.
OOCOut of Character: Hmmm
Think this is a good place to end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back