Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Asaiah was excited to finally meet Jessica in person after having written to the girl for several weeks now. The two Beaters had promised to meet up at the square of the village at one of the benches, so when it was time for him to leave, Asaiah quickly gathered the things he needed and left the castle in a hurry. In his excitement he had forgotten to tell his two best friends what he would be doing in the weekend so whilst making his way towards the village hoped that Marisol and Wyatt would be cool with him spending his time with someone else instead of them. When the Slytherin arrived at the meeting point he noticed that Jessica hadn't arrived yet. He decided to sit down on the bench and put his backpack down next to him, feeling nervous while waiting for his new friend to show up.

Jessica was used to traveling a lot with her family, but ever since discovering she was a witch at 11, she loved how convenient magic made traveling. She had just been in France before and in the span of a few minutes she was now in New Zealand. She had left her overnight bag at her friend's house where she would be staying for the weekend but at the moment she had other plans. She had gotten directions on how to get to her and Asaiah's meet up spot and went on her own. She was excited to meet him but a part of her was nervous. She didn't really know why she had decided to come all this way just to meet the other Beater, but she figured if he was Hannah's brother he had to be pretty cool. Jessica played with one of her braids as she slowly navigated towards what she hoped was the right bench. She didn't know if she would recognize Asaiah or not considering in the picture he had sent her he was wearing a mask, but when she saw a boy sitting there she just knew it was him. "Asaiah?" she asked just to make sure, but she smiled brightly nonetheless.

Asaiah was fiddling with the strings on his Hogwarts hoodie while nervously waiting for his new friend to arrive. He had never really been nervous about meeting people before, not even in his first year, so found it strange that he was this time around. Perhaps it was because she knew his sister Hannah and that him made want to impress her, or maybe it was because Jessica just seemed pretty awesome and he wanted her to like him because of that - whatever it was that made him nervous to meet the other Beater, Asaiah was trying to push it down cause he didn't want her to either see or feel it. Asaiah smiled when looking up at the girl with bright pink braided hair after hearing his name being called out. ''Jessica!'' the Slytherin said cheerfully and stood up so they could either hug or shake hands, thinking that she looked really cute in the outfit she was wearing whilst getting up his feet.

Jessica already knew just by looking at the boy that it was Asaiah but she grinned brightly when he said her name, confirming it was the other Beater. "Hey!" she said as she walked up to him and then paused as she didn't know whether or not to shake his hand or hug him. This was technically their first time meeting but they had also been writing to each other for a while now so she felt like she already knew the boy. "Nice to officially meet you," she said a little shyly, sticking her hand out to shake his hand. It seemed so formal though, so afterward she pulled him into a brief hug, laughing a little nervously. "You're a lot taller than I thought," she said with a laugh, a notable accent to her voice.

''It's nice to officially meet you too!'' Asaiah exclaimed happily as he reached for the girl's hand to shake it, though found himself with his arms wrapped around her for a brief moment seconds later. He smiled when Jessica let go of him and nodded his head at the girl's comment. ''So I've been told.'' the Slytherin answered back, ''I'm finally taller than Hannah is.'' he said with a grin on his face, feeling happy that he was longer than his annoying, yet awesome for knowning a girl like Jessica, sister at last. Asaiah looked up at the other Beater's bright pink hair because he kept noticing it and said, ''I thought you were perhaps kidding on how bright your hair was, but damn it really is..'' whilst inspecting it. ''I like it though!'' the boy added quickly, moving his eyes from her hair. ''It's different from the usual, that's really cool.''

Jessica laughed when Asaiah said he was finally taller than Hannah knowing that he was probably going to keep getting taller. Jess looked down at her hair when he pointed it out and her eyes crinkled as she laughed again. "I told you!" she said and then twisted one of her braids in her hands. "You're lucky it's in braids right now so its brightness is contained, usually when I leave it loose it looks much more vibrant," she explained. She smiled when he complimented it and said, "Thank you!" Jess watched his eyes move from her hair and back to her and she laughed a little. "Distracting right?" she smirked. Asaiah didn't have pink hair for her to look at but she couldn't stop looking at him either; she had to admit he was pretty cute for being Hannah's little brother. Then she thought perhaps she shouldn't actually be thinking he was cute because he was Hannah's little brother. In order not to dwell on those thoughts and have the two of them stare at each other the whole time, Jess asked, "So what's on the agenda for today, Mr. Tour Guide?"

Asaiah nodded in agreement. He had definitely not expected Jessica's hair to be this distracting so considered himself luckily that she didn't have it loose at the moment, otherwise he would have been staring at it every now and then like he was doing now, although figured he'd still look at her occasionally because he couldn't stop thinking that she was pretty. He smiled at Jessica when she asked what they were going to do today. ''There are a few things we can do such as visit the shops, gaze at the creepiest house in the wizarding world, and chill at the playground in the park off the main street. But for now I suggest that we're going to sit on this bench and talk for a bit - I'm curious to know what you think of New Zealand so far.'' Asaiah told the pink-haired girl with a smile before sitting down on the bench behind him, inviting Jessica to come sit next to him.

Jessica giggled when Asaiah listed all the things they could do but settled for them just sitting on the bench and catching up. She didn't mind it at all because she had just come to get to know the boy and it didn't matter where that happened. She smiled and said, "Well I'll be staying here all weekend so we've got plenty of time to do all that." She took a seat beside the boy and turned to face him, smiling at his question. "It's so pretty from what I've seen so far! There's so many mountains and it's so green! I don't think pictures do it justice," she gushed. She had lived in France for four or five years now so things got a bit dull for her, looking grey and city-like. "You're from New Zealand, right?" she asked with her thick accent, trying to remember if that's what Hannah had said before.

Asaiah was happy to hear that Jessica thought that New Zealand was pretty because it really was - everything about the country was pretty, especially the glowworm caves. ''Perhaps I could show you around some more during the Christmas break? I'm not really allowed to leave this area unless I'm going back to Hogwarts,'' the Slytherin nodded towards the direction his school was in. ''There's stuff here that you just NEED to see, believe me.'' Speaking of the country and its sights always made Asaiah excited, especially since he knew a lot of cool places to go to thanks to his mom and dad.

Jess raised an eyebrow at Asaiah's invitation for her to visit for Christmas. She hadn't considered the idea but she nodded her head in thought. "Christmas? I think I can come for that," she considered. It was a lot more time than just the weekend so they could do more around the island. "Maybe I can stay with you guys, I'll get to see Hannah again," she suggested casually. She grinned and asked, "What kind of stuff is there to see?" she was curious what he wanted to show her. "Plus we could play lots of games of Quidditch so we can see who's truly best, obviously me," she teased, sticking her tongue out at Asaiah.

Asaiah beamed when she told him that she could come over for Christmas, because if she did he wouldn't have to spend time with his boring neighbours again. He nodded when Jessica suggested that maybe she could stay with them as well. ''I need to ask Mum and Dad about that first.'' he told her, not knowning whether or not he was allowed to invite friends over for the holidays this year. ''Seriously Hannah is fooling you, she's not that awesome.'' the Slytherin said jokingly. ''There's Rainbow's End, the Glowworm Caves, a lot of really cool beaches, and Turoa.'' In his excitement Asaiah forgot to tell Jessica what some of the things he listed were. ''Are you sure you want to play Quidditch with us?'' he asked, ''I don't want you to be disappointed when you see that it's me who's the better Beater.'' the boy teased back, grinning widely.

Jess nodded when he said he'd ask his parents if she could stay with them first and added, "I should probably write to Hannah to let her know that I plan to go over." The idea of telling Hannah of her plans without having asked her first made Jessica a little nervous for a moment because she would know that she and Asaiah had planned them out together, but the pink haired girl didn't think it would be that big of a deal if they were friends so she let the feeling pass. "All that sounds so cool! I really want to see the glowworm caves," she said excitedly. Jess laughed at his next comment and said, "Oh please! It sounds like you're trying to get out of playing against me so you don't have to find out I'm better than you!" She laughed lightly and added, "If you want me to go easy on you I can, just say so Asaiah."

Asaiah agreed that she should write to Hannah as well and let her know about their plans. ''That's a good idea, maybe then she will stop being all serious for once and actually stay home longer than a few hours.'' He said, indicating that his sister had become more serious about finding a job now that her education had finished. Asaiah was happy to hear that she thought that the things he just listed sounded cool because they were, especially the glowworm caves. He grinned and shook his head at the comment Jessica made and said, ''I don't want you to go easy on me. In fact, I want you to give it everything you've got.'' All this talk about playing against his new friend made him wish that it was Christmas already. ''If you can keep up of course.'' the Slytherin added with a wink and a smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back