Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Kira
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Rigid Mahogany Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Arcturus loaded the nerf gun with darts while he waited for Kira to make the first move, covering behind a wall to listen for any footsteps out in the hallway. She was way more competitive than he initially thought she would be, which was why he was currently hiding from her, but she was laughing again and that was why he was doing this with her. ''Why don't you come out and surrender? We both know you'll be out of darts before I will. Don't make this difficult for you, Kiki,'' he shouted, peeking around the corner and holding his nerf gun close to him. Glad that most of the guests at the inn were out and about, Tyra would scold them for sure for being so loud, he slowly made his way around the corner and into the hallway, looking around cautiously.

Kira had spent the entire break worried, her stomach almost constantly twisted in a painful knot of guilt and fear and uncertainty. It had surprised her when seemingly out of nowhere Arc had come in with a nerf gun and declared war. Having fought with Tyra many, many times, she knew exactly how to win this. Unfortunately for her love, he didn't know her home the way she did, making it all too easy to maneuver back around. She smirked as she heard him yelling, diving out in the hall behind him. She rolled, coming up on him silently. She pressed the nerf gun to the back of his head, a wide grin on her face. "Surrender, Rabson." She ordered, "I have you cornered."

Arcturus biggest disadvantage was that he didn't know the inn as well as his girlfriend did, which was why he now came to regret that he hadn't paid much attention to the tour she'd given him earlier that year. Had he not been occupied with staring at her as she led him through the hallways he would've known that there'd be another way around. So, in thinking that he would be save because she would have to come from somewhere around the corner further down the hall, he let down his guard ever so slightly. He was about to yell out something else when he felt something being pressed against the back of his head. Closing his eyes in defeat, he raised his hands in the air slowly. ''Ok, you've got me...'' Arcturus said, quickly trying to come up with something to get him out of this. ''I'm turning around now so don't shoot.'' He opened his eyes again as he turned around, shaking his head out of disappointed when their eyes met. ''So... You've got me. Now what?'' Still stalling to come up with something.

Kira giggled as he turned, feeling absolutely in love with the boy in front of her. "Now, I claim my prize," She teased, stepping forward and pushing up on tiptoe, kissing him eagerly. She lowered her gun, running her fingers through his hair as she kissed him. She pulled back after a moment, pressing her forehead to his. "I needed this," She smiled warmly, looking up at him in adoration. "Thank you," she breathed, kissing him again. Things were still crazy, and she was still scared, but right now, even if just for a moment, she felt like everything would be okay.

Arcturus furrowed his brow when instead of shooting him with a dart to end the game, she kissed him. In doing so she had given him an opening to come out on top of this, which rarely ever happened during games like this, since she knew the building much better than he did. He put one arm around her to push her a little closer to him whilst they kissed, and watched her when she pulled back. ''I know,'' he said softly, nodding slightly. Of course he had known that she needed this, it'd been written all over her face ever since they got back to the inn. He couldn't stop himself from smiling when she kissed him again. Now that she had lowered her gun, his chance to win this was right for the taking. Pushing the nerf gun up against her stomach, Arcturus pulled back from the kiss and said, ''Hands in the air, Kiki.'' trying to sound as threatening as possible.

Kira was startled when she felt something pressed against her stomach, and couldn't help but giggle when she realized she had forfeited her victory. She raised her hands, trying not to smile too much. "Well, Rabson, looks like you've stolen the win," She giggled again. "Now what?" She looked up to him, mirth shining in her ocean blue eyes.

Arcturus technically still had to shoot her before the win was officially his but what could go wrong now that he had her cornered? Nothing, he thought, but Kira could be sneaky at times. ''Now you'll turn your back towards me and face the wall, and no funny stuff either or I'll shoot you immediately.'' It really wasn't often that he won one of these, so he was taking his time with it so to enjoy the fact that he had finally won from her more.

-godmod approved-

Kira giggled, starting to turn. She took the chance to knock his gun from his hand, using the element of the surprise to knock him to the ground. They were both disarmed and spent several minutes wrestling on the ground for control. Kira squealed, giggling breathlessly as she was pushed back to the ground, eyes dancing with mirth and chocolate hair a tousled mess around her. She smiled brightly up at her boyfriend, chest heaving as she struggled to catch her breath. "Alright, alright, I surrender. You win." She conceded victory. "How about we get some dinner?" She offered.

Too busy savouring his sweet, sweet victory, Arcturus had let his guard down just a little. Caught by surprise at how swift she was in knocking the nerf gun from his hand. After wrestling for it for several minutes, he finally managed to get on top of her. He was grinning widely when she surrendered herself to him, still panting a little. ''I could do with some dinner, yes. All that sneaking around and looking for you has made me quite hungry,'' he answered. He got them back onto their feet again but not before kissing her for a moment, happy that she was smiling and giggling as that had been the whole reason for doing this in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back