Clara
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
I just need to :p

I have Eva here. She's one of the transfers and I'm looking for friends, lots and lots of them because I need Eva to go through drama (I know that's mean but it'll help with her development and stuff). She's one of those people who hides her true persona and hurt by being goofy, outgoing and although she's secretly insecure she loves having friends and being in a big group. I'll need a couple of true friends for her, but also people who might lie to her or pretend to be her friend to use her - I'm not suggesting anything about bullying, just some friendship drama, small things xD I'd also need a frenemy, someone who'll look out for her but who annoys her at the same time. Eva doesn't like to talk about herself or family background either, so that'll be interesting.

If that's confusing, I'm sorry. I'll try to explain better :lol: Basically, for Eva I'd need a group of friends ^_^ Thank you!

I can offer my baby Freya as a friend, if you're interested ^_^

Hey Marijke!
I think they'd be good friends! Do you have anything in mind of how they should meet? :)

Hey Clara :D

The frenemy plot you've mentioned sounds really interesting, but I unfortunately don't think I have any characters that could be part of it. So instead I'll offer my 4th year Hufflepuff Xavier as a friend for Eva! He's a bit 'weird' and a few people think he's gross because of his obsession with bugs and dirt, but he's a really genuine person and can get along with most people. Or at least he tries to get along with most people. I don't see a reason he and Eva wouldn't become good friends if they interacted. Maybe he could show her around the school grounds because she's new to the castle, and their friendship could blossom from there?

Hey Anna! :)

I'd love for them to meet and your idea about Xavier showing her around is good. Eva will probably be a little grossed out at the beginning but since he means well she'll get along fine with him. It'll take a little getting used to considering she has never had many friends, but her future friendship with Xavier is a start :D

I'm glad you like the idea of them being friends! Did you want me to start a thread? :D

If you could that'll be perfect! I'll reply ASAP xD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back