shoulder to cry on

"That's my point. I've spent my whole life counting on my family to help me. I thought I'd be able to count on someon else for once. Instead I end up doing the same as every single time something happens." She looked up at him. "Why wouldn't you know??"

Jay shrugged. " Well i havent had a family in years, my parents left me just before i left school so i have had to look after myself really. I dont really mind though infact i am glad they left because if they diddnt i wouldnt be here." Jay smiled at her kindly

"Last time I saw my parents was nine years ago. I've been living with my aunt and uncle since then." Ana shrugged. "Why did they leave you?? Isn't that like bad parenting or something??"

Jay smiled. " There we go we have something in common. I suppose it is but like i said i changed when they left. I used to be a spoilelt little boy who always got his way, then when they left i had to fend for myself and i mattured up. I got a job and my own place. So im grateful they left really." He looked at ana and smiled then ipped his drink.

"That kinda happened to my sister when our parents died." Ana said. "She had to look after me by herself while we were looking for our aunt and uncle and it made her more mature. She was only eleven at the time and she spent three days looking after a eight year old by herself at the same time as crying her eyes out because she had been told our parents were dead. I've always looked up to her because of that."

Jay nodded. " She sounds like a great girl. I think people like that are hard to come by." He finished his drink and wanted to get another one. " You want another drink?"

"Yeah, she is. She's one of those people who are protective over me but not so protective that I can't go out the house without the thousand rules or whatever." Ana laughed slightly. "No thanks. I'm fine."

Jason laughed then nodded. " Ok well i will be right back ok, dont go anywhere." He smiled then walked to the bar and ordered another drink and waited for it to arrive. As he waited he turned and smiled at Ana

Ana smiled. "Do you really think I'm about to be going anywhere quickly??" She laughed then watched him go up and order another drink. She couldn't help but smiled more when she saw him smile at her. He had a really cute smile.

Jay laughed. " I suppose not." He walked over to the bar and got two of the same then walked back over to Ana. He put in in front of her on a worn out coaster then sat down on his chair. He sipped his drink making sure not to get an ice cube in his mouth like he often did. He then put his drink back down before speaking again. " Well if its worth anything, you look alittle happier to me. You are far too pretty to get upset over some loser who is to stupid and blind to see what was right in front of him the whole time." He smiled crookedly at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back