shoulder to cry on

Jason Cordwell

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Jason was sat on his own looking out over at the veiw from the bench in Brightstone. He was enjoying the quietness of it where he was. Although he diddnt enjoy it for very long untill he heard someone crying. He opened his eyes and listend. It sounded like a girl crying. He stood and looked around for the source of the noise. He was shocked to see a pregnant girl walking along crying. He frowned and went over to see if she was ok. " Hello urm are you ok. Not to point out the obveous or anything but you look like there is something bothering you.

Ana had tears pouring down her cheeks. She didn't know who Riley was anymore. She thought she loved him and then he had treated her the same as her uncle did.
Ana gasped when a man stepped out in front of her. She stopped abruptly so she didn't walk into him. "It's nothing. Just problems with my boyfriend. Or Ex-boyfriend. Either way, I'm fine." She whiped tears fom her face with her hand.

Jason smiled kindly at her. " Well your boyfriend or ex-boyfriend must be a fool to have let you leave, i would have ran across the whole world to go after you." He chuckled abit then wiped a stray tear from her face gebtly. " Come on you look like you need a strictley non alcoholic drink." Jason straitend up before speaking again. " And just in case your the kind that dont like talking to strangers, im Jason Corwell." He smiled then offered his hand to her

Ana smiled at him. He seemed to be really nice. "I'm Anamaria Prinze. Just call me Ana." She smiled at him again. "Thank you. I suppose I just need someone to talk to really. I'm just having a hard time."

Jason returned her smile. " Talk to me about anything you want Ana. Would you like to lean on me to take a bit of pressure of your feet. Your belly must be murder on your feelt now." He diddnt know if he was being over friendly or anything but she was heavily pregant and he just wanted to make sure that she was comfertable

Ana smiled. "I've only just met you. I don't want to bother a complete stranger with my problems. I don't want to lean on you either. I'd feel like I was using you too much." Ana didn't like using people, even when they offered for her to. It just made her feel awkward.

Jason shrugged. " Hey Ana i really dont mind. Im very laid back so you can talk to me, cry on my should, lean on me what ever i dont mind. Anyway you wouldnt be using me dont worry". He smiled sweetly at her.

Ana couldn't stop herself. She put her arms round his chest and cried on his shoulder, just like he'd said. It felt odd hugging him. It was way too much like she was hugging Riley. "Thank you, Jason."

Jay put his arms around her supportigly as she cried on him. He wasnt too sure what to do now so he just let her get it out of her system. This guy who made her cry must have been a d!ck. He rubbed her back. " See its not as bad as you thought is it, all that worry for nothing." He laughed slightly.

"I'm ruining your top." She laughed. She couldn't help it but images Riley kept coming into her head. She looked at her wrist and saw the bracelet that he had bought her. "I can't believe he's gone."

Jason looked confused for a second. " Well i no its none of my buisness but what happend to make him leave?" Jay couldnt keep up with her when she kept talking about him so he wanted to be u pto date.

Ana looked up at him. "He was acting odd so I was asking what was wrong. He kept refusing to tell me and then he hit me." Ana shook her head. "I didn't know what to do so I walked away."

Jason scowled. " Well he sounds like a pr!ck, i wouldnt waste your time dwelling on him Ana you could do so much better than him ok." He smiled at her kindly. " Anyway i promised you a drink, come on." He took her hand a slowly led her off to a cafe

Jason nodded. " Well i suppose that is fair enough but hounestly i think that he should have been able to split family life from love life" Jay opened the door for her and smiled. " Ladies first then."

Jay nodded and sat opposite her. " Yeah it is very warm in here." Jay took off his jumper and gave her a menu. " Do you want something to eat with your drink?"

Jay shrugged and stood up. " Ok then what do you want to drink. A Butterbeer, Coke or what?" Jay had decided that he would have what she wanted as he diddnt want to drink alcohol in front of her when she couldnt have it aswell

Jason smiled then went over to the bar and ordered two cokes. After he paid he went back to the table and put one in front of her. " There you go, enjoy." He sat back down andsipped his drink. Once he put it back down he looked at her again. " So how far gone are you?"

Ana smiled. "Five months. She's due sometime near my birthday." Ana remembered how easy it had been for her and Riley to pick a name that they both agreed on. She remembered her bracelet and took it off, putting it in her pocket. She didn't want to see it at that point.

Jason smiled." I bet that it will be the best birthday gift you could ever want huh." He sipped his drink, he diddnt want to say too much because of the fragile state she was in. He was scared that one wrong word mat set her off.

"That's what I thought." Ana shrugged. "I don't know anymore. I always thought it would be me and him working together to raise the baby. Now I have to rely on my family for it."

Jason looked sympathetic. It was sad listeneing to her, he felt so sorry. " Well i suppose family is the best thing though right i mean you can always count on family. Or so i have heard i wouldnt really no though." He sipped his drink and looked at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back