Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Its was a nice morning but Lexi being pissed off in the morning is not nice, her mother begging her to go at Beauxbatons is making her irritated. Now she had to take her breakfast nicely or else, she doesn't want any detention again this is her Y8 in this school Lexi must smile always or she'll break the great hall.

Walking in at the great hall she picked to sit at the end of the Slytherin table out of the sights of the professors. She took two piece of ham and taste bread, when she heard the twits of the owls. Lexi stopped eating and looked at the thousands of owls in the air, when she saw her own raven carrying a parcel.

Isabella drop it on her lap, Lexi groaned when she opened it and read it. It was from her mother again. This is it, I have it she thought to herself, she smashed her fist on the table. Lexi noticed that some Ravenclaws are looking, she narrowed her eyes to them.

Carter sat eating her breakfast, so far the term was going great. She had made a ouple of friends and she was finding all of the work she was doing mostly easy. She looked up when she heard a banging from the Slytherin table. The banging came from an older girl who was now glaring at her, she guessed, for looking. Carter smiled awkwardly and waved before going bak to her toast, hoping that the girl wouldn't bother her any more.

As she narrowed her eyes at them one of the girl smiled and waved at her. Is she insulting me? Lexi asked herself, one ever dared to smile or even wave at her when she's mad. She stood up and walked at the Ravenclaw table where the girls are sitting, Lexi stood up at the back of the girl, crossed arms. "Are you insulting me? ... What's with the wave and smile?" Lexi asked.

Carter turnedc to the voice and saw the angry girl behind her. She gulped, loudly. "Um, no. You were looking so I smiled and waved, I do it sto everyone." She smiled a very small and shaky smile then to show her.

Lexi raised an eyebrow and weighted herself from her right leg, "If a Dementor stare at you, are you going to smile and wave at it?" She asked sarcastically, "No one ever dare to smile or even wave at me without any reasons." Lexi spoke on her harsh tone, "Except if you are a mudblood then I'll forgive you."

Carter shook her head and looked confused at the older girl, why would she forgive a 'mudblood'. "I'm not muggleborn. My father is a wizard." She was to confused and worried to even spit his fathers name.

"Oh, so you're a Half Blood then ... You must know me by now, everyone whose magical born knows me here at Hogwarts." Lexi told the girl smirking while tapping her right foot slowly onto the ground. "And as I'm seeing you, your a first year, how great is it. Sorry if i can't welcome you with all the banner but i got something." Lexi took a glass of pumpkin juice and acting like she's going to give at the girl.

"Welcome to Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry of New Zealand." She then poured the pumpkin juice at the girl's head and smirked. "Hope you like my welcoming."

Carter frowned. "Umm, no. Who are you?" She wasn' sure if she liked this girl much, but maybe she was jsut having a bad day. Carter was about to smile when she hsaid she had something for her, it sounded like it was just a bad day. Until of course she had pumpkin juice poured over her head. She frowned even more, more because she hated pumpkin than because of her actions. "That wasn't nice."

"Now you know that I'm not nice." She smiled weakly, "No one underestimate me ... even first years." Lexi told the girl and straighten her posture back. "I'm Lexi Rodriguez, Slytherin. Now you know me."

Carter reasoned that, not only was this girl, lexi, not having a bad day but she must have bad grip too. She did manage to drop the juice after all. "Well I hope you feel better soon Lexi." Cater turned around and continued her breakfast of egg and soldiers.

((i can't think of any more evil plans))

Lexi sigh angrily and walked back at her table, she had got to do with that girl. "She has to respect her superiors." She murmured and was now stabbing her breakfast. Thinking. What plan she had on her mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back