Short Visit

'Jaken.. Ive definitly heard of him, somewhere.' Steph chewed her lip, thinking. 'Hm, i dont really pay much attention to anything at school. I havnt been in a lesson this semester at all.' She shrugged.

'So if i ever see a random guy with pink sunglasses, i know who it is.' She chuckled slightly. 'So, tell me about yourself, family, friends, girlfriend..' She chewed on her lip, fiddling with her fingernails, trying to peck off her nail varnish.

Demitris shrugged, "Well, he probably is just laying low or something. I usually skip classes when I feel the need." Demitris simply said, "Well, my family are dill-holes, my friends aren't the best people in the world, but eh, no one is perfect. And I don't have a girlfriend." However, he liked Svetlana, a lot, but there was just no way that they would end up together. It was doubtful. "What about yourself?"

Steph shrugged when Demitris mentioned he sometimes skipped classes, 'I havnt been in class for months, they never notice, i doubt they even know i go to Hogwarts,' She laughed a little, refering to Professor King as 'they'.

And I don't have a girlfriend. Stephs eyes lit up a little, but she looked down, ready to answer his question, 'Well i dont have a family, my friends have all gone, and i dont have a boyfriend.' She shrugged, not exactly realising how pathetic she sounded, it was all true. She had lost her family, her friend had all left, moved, or died, and the one of the two boys she's only ever really liked moved away without a goodbye, and the other was a complete Ahole in disguise.

Demitris smirked slightly, "Sounds like you have already dropped out. That is, if the professors haven't noticed you missing." Demitris heard this, and all he felt the urge to do was to hold the girl, for she was alone. This wasn't like Demitris to feel this way. "Wow, you really do need someone in your life, huh." Demitris bit his lip slightly. His piercing green eyes searched the girl, he pitied her slightly. Whether it was friend, or more, Demitris wanted to help out the girl beside him. She was so young, forced to grow up at a young age, like himself. Although in different circumstances. "Well, maybe the next time you get out of school, I could show you where I live and such. Perhaps even meet a few of my friends."

Steph looked up, nodded slightly, once she had said the words outloud they seemed so true, she was alone. Wow, you really do need someone in your life, huh. 'I guess,' she shrugged, Well, maybe the next time you get out of school, I could show you where I live and such. Perhaps even meet a few of my friends." 'That would be great,' She smiled, staring into the boys eyes.

/gah sorry its lame- im tired\

Demitris nodded, "Awesome. I guess the next break I'll get is summer. I'll send an owl your way to meet me out here and I'll take you to Russia." It sounded quite odd for him to say that, but still. He stood up and nodded at Steph. "I'd better be on my way. You ought to write me sometime while I'm in school. It'd give me a reason to actually write a letter." He gave her a smile, waved, and started walking down the street.

Steph smiled at Demitris, 'i'll write,' She promised, standing up with him.

She smiled once more, ignoring the urge to hug him before he left. Steph watched him walk away, biting her lip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back