Shopping

(( Oh I see how it is :p ))

Toni smiled "I guess I am just that good" she said teasing as she rolled her eyes at his first choice of the store. "You picked the most boring shop to stop out" She managed to say teasing him a bit. Though really she wasn't fond of the quill shop even though she had gotten a nice fluffy white quill there.

As Toni began to walk to the Quill shop wondering if she would be lucky enough to get the nice shopkeeper instead of an old cheery one. Even though Toni was in a good mood she really didn't want to have a cheery old shopkeeper serving them at the moment.

"So..." Sam said as the left the quill shop. "Lets do something fun-er. I'm not saying shopping is fun so don't get any ideas miss." he teased. "Oh! Shall we get my pet?" he said, that would be fun.

Toni smiled as they left the quill shop buying a very boring arrangement of items. "Oh shopping is a blast though I am depressed you didn't get a fluffy quill" Toni teased as she continued to walk "Oh a pet" Toni said. "What are you planning on getting" She asked as to say that getting a pet would be fun though Toni still had to buy one herself as well.

Though after talking with Beau she wasn't sure which one she wanted. Probably still a cat.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't get one..maybe next time yeah?" he sniggered. "I don't know." he said slowly, thinking. "I suppose when I see the "perfect one" I'll know." he said sarcastically. "Thats like something you would find out of a fortune cookie right?" he looked around for..well..a noisey shop.

Toni smiled "I'll hold you to that" She added teasing of coarse. Actually she would have been quite worried to have same buy a fluffy quill. Though when he thought about the pet he wanted Toni couldn't help but laugh playfully at this. "Well I guess you saved me a visit to get some chinese food than" Toni said as Sam stated his answer was something from a fortune cookie.

"Though that seems right. Once you find the perfect one you have to come up with the perfect name" Toni said thinking about that herself. Finding a pet was hard enough but finding a name seemed even harder.

Sam laughed at her comment about the chinese food. "I guess I have." he winked at her playfully

"Have you got yours yet?" he asked her, pressuming she did as she seemed very orgainised. "A pet I mean." he said clairfiying what he mean't. "It'll be tough coming up with a name aswell but thats why your here right?" he nudged her smiling.

Toni was still rather enjoying herself. she was thinking about a pet name though all she came up was with like Feather for an Owl or Fluffy for a cat. She was pretty hopeless in that department. "Oh no" Toni said breaking out of her thoughts of names as Sam asked her if she had gotten her pet. "No That seems the last thing to get on my list" Toni said not meaning the school list for the school list didn't require a pet or at least Toni didn't think so. She was tempted to take the list out and check though decided against it so she didn't look like a complete dork.

"Well if you want completely unoriginal name than I'm your girl" Toni said laughing a bit. Gosh is she was his hope for a name then Toni pitied his poor pet and actually hers as well.

"Ah you can't be that bad." he said putting his arm around her shoulder and swaying her slightly. "But I am very surprised about this whole not getting your pet thing." he laughed. "You now lost some of your shopping stars. So you now have...wait..hang on.." he said as he counted his fingers quickly over and over again. "99,999,999 left. Tut tut." he joked to her.

Toni rolled her eyes playfully. "You have no idea. Fluffy is the only cat name I can come up with." she said laughing a bit at the fact. She would have teased anyone with a cat named Fluffy but what else did you name a cat? Toni wasn't sure but she wasn't going to name hers Fluffy.

As Sam put his arm around her shoulder she smiled slightly more to herself as she swayed slightly with him. Though as Sam told her she lost some of her shopping stars she couldn't help but let out a small giggle as she watched him count on his fingers.

"Oh gosh only 99,9999,999 left" Toni said acting shocked. "I guess we are just going to have to make up for it" She said grinning "And more of coarse. There are just so many stores to stop in" She teased looking around. She understood that Sam didn't care for shopping but she didn't understand how that was possible. But it did leave room for her to tease him about it.

"Haha very funny." Sam said laughing sarcastically. "We shall only go into the required shops. Alright?" he smiled and he took her hand. "There's a pet store." he said pointing with his free hand. "Shall we try that one out?"

[I'll start up the thread.]

"Only the required shops?" Toni said "I guess that will do" She managed to smile "For today" She added in a tone of joking as she held Sam's hand. Toni was glancing about for the pet store but really she didn't even know the name. She had not intention of really going into it any time soon. Though now she was glad that she was. Whether or not she got a pet would be completely up to her now and well the animals.

"Sounds Wonderful" Toni said swinging Sam's hand slightly as she walked into the pet store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back