Shopping

Sam Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Sam waited for Toni, they set the date and they were meeting today. But the last time Sam spoke to Toni was when she confessed feelings for him. He didn't get a chance to say he had aswell, but decided he wouldn't..for now anyway. What bothered him most of all today was that not only did he have to shop, but he had to tell Toni which house he got into. He knew how she felt about hufflepuffs..

Toni couldn't wait to see Sam. It was nervous making a bit though. Last time they had met up was when Toni told Sam that she liked him. Though she still wasn't sure if the feelings were mutal. She was worried that they weren't but still it wouldn't ruin their friendship. Would it? Toni could only hope not.

Yet today was a good day. They were going shopping and the sorting ceremony was over. She couldn't wait to see Sam. Some how Toni felt different. She was a Slytherin now. The house she wanted so badly was the house she got into. Though with all the confusion and excitment as the ceremony Toni didn't catch what house Sam was in though she knew he wasn't in Slytherin I can live with that Toni thought as she saw Sam in the distance. "Hey" She called out as she walked over to him.

Once Toni was close enough she gave Sam a hug "We are finally sorted" She said smiling as she released him. "now we just have to get you to buy your items" She teased

"Hey!" Sam said loudly and hugged her tightly back. Her happy mood would be destroyed after he'd tell her. He almost didn't want to. "Congrats on Slytherin by the way." he said as he reluctantly let go of the hug. "Before we go shopping I have to tell you what house I got into..." He tried to sound as happy and normal as he could. He looked into her eyes and his heart fluttered, "Hufflepuff." he said simply but still looked into her eyes.

Toni smiled when Sam congratulated her on making Slytherin. Though the sorting hat's words still rang through her hand You may be the Slytherin poser as you claim not to be Toni thought not remembering the exact words but close to them. Though she was sure she was going to prove that stupid hat wrong.

As Sam seemed excited to tell Toni what house he got into Toni listened. Probably Gryffindor She thought though as he said Hufflepuff Toni paused for a moment He's joking She thought as she looked at Sam who didn't seem to be joking at all. The smile on Toni's face faded slightly. "You're joking right?" Toni asked hoping that any moment he would start laughing at this statement Sam just can't be in Hufflepuff She thought.

Sam shook his head, "No.." He watched her smile disappear. "This won't effect our friendship.." he hoped, "right?" She wouldn't not talk to him because he was a hufflepuff. He sighed softly. There was no point apoligising she would have to accept it thats all.

Toni pushed a piece of her blonde hair back behind her ear. She didn't know what to say right away. At first Sam had told her that he wanted to be in Slytherin. Great! Then after awhile he annouced that he didn't want to be in Slytherin anymore but any house would due. Ok Toni could deal with that. But now he was sorted into the House that Toni hated the most. The house that Toni had considered for losers. Though Sam wasnt' a loser. Toni knew she. She had fallen for Sam. he was her best mate. "Oh gosh" Toni said looking up at him.

"You're lucky I met you before the sorting ceremony" Toni said her smile coming onto her face slower than usual but still it appeared. "I guess there is nothing we can do about it now" Toni said thoughts rushing through her head wishing that there was something she could do.

Then Sam's question fell into her head. Would this affect their friendship or what could have been possibly more? Toni's first response was of coarse it would but when she looked at Sam she didn't see how it could. "Sam" She began not believing that she was actually going to say this to a Hufflepuff Not just any hufflepuff this is sam Toni thought. "This won't hurt our friendship at all" She said a real smile on her face. "But I hope you don't expect me to be nice to all the Hufflepuffs" She managed to tease. Yes this was a blow but Toni wasn't going to lose Sam over a stupid talking hat's mistake.

Sam wasn't surprised by her reaction he didn't say anything or get angry. He waited until she calmed down a bit from the surprise. "You wouldn't be friends with me if we didn't right?" he guessed but it was more of an easy comment it wasn't an insult. "Well, so am I, I mean your the best friend anyone could ask for.." and more he wanted to add so badly that he opened his mouth but closed it quickly.

When Toni said it wouldn't effect their friendship, it sounded truthful. "Thanks Toni." he said and hugged her automatically without relising it. "Sorry..." he mumbled as he pulled away. Sam laughed, "Don't worry Toni. I don't see myself being nice to all of them either." Except Jenn, but she probably wouldn't want to even see him again. It was true, he would mostly be talking to his friends from other houses, "Some of them are pushovers..." he said, not believing he was dissing his own house. But that was the way he thought.

Toni embraced the hug. Though it was like Sam didn't even remember the conversation they had that day in the rain though. Toni felt a little sadden by this. She opened up and got nothing really in return not equal feelings not even a let's just stay friends. Toni just realized that a life lesson had to be learned and that she shouldn't bring it up after that shock of Sam getting into Hufflepuff she didn't want any more complications.

"No need to say sorry" Toni said adding a little laugh as she listened to Sam "Well I still don't know how you fit in there" Toni said smiling "I mean you totally not a push over at all" She said playfully pushing him. It was odd how Toni could forget this big deal of houses like that. If it had been anyone else but Sam she probably wouldn't have even tried to.

"Well sometimes I don't know how I fit in there either. But Jenns in there so at least thats one friend." Sam simply said but realised he shouldn't. He knew Toni didn't like Jenn. He was going to say something but she pushed him "Thanks Toni" Sam said grateful that she had accepted this so easily. He knew she really did care for him and he squeezed the tips of her fingers softly in his grip and swung them slightly. "Thanks.." he said again quietly but this time was more absent-minded s he looked into her eyes.

Toni nodded in agreement. If the hat hadn't sorted her into Slytherin she would have told Sam that the hat was too old to be sorting. Though it couldnt' have been wrong if it placed her in the house of her choice. Maybe Sam was just a different type of Hufflepuff. He had to be. Toni had never even befriended someone who was supposed to be in Hufflepuff nonetheless fall for them.

Though the second Sam mentioned Jenn Toni's smiled decreased slightly. "Yeah pity she couldn't come today" Toni said thinking that Jenn had to be the only reason that Sam didn't feel the same way about her. Maybe I should let the two of them live happily ever after Toni thought almost bitterly though made sure to keep a small smile on her face.

"Ok you've said thanks enough" Toni said teasing a bit though she wasn't sure what was up with Sam. something else had to be up other than the results of the sorting. He just didn't seem himself completely.

"Sorry." he said shaking his head and realising he held her hand tighter, "Oh." he said and pulled away quickly. Sam smiled to her. "Have you got all your stuff then?" he asked her changing the subject acting as normal as possible but inside he was confused beyond anything. Toni had told him she liked him, he hadn't told her yet. He was still debating whether he should or not. If they had a fight they would lose everything. Their relationship already had rockey moments what with the sorting and all. But they passed that. Maybe they could pass the stage of friends..become something more?...

"I've got everything but a broom and a pet" Toni said eyeing Sam a little oddly wondering what was up. Even after she had accepting his sorting into Hufflepuff did she still ruin their friendship with her rocky announcing of her like for him. "You haven't gotten anything yet right?" Toni said smiling slightly as she looked down at her feet for a moment before up to Sam.

"Sam" She began not wanting to throw everything into the fire right away but really needing to say something. "If I said something that upset you or made everything odd for us you would tell me right?" Toni asked

"Ah." he said quietly. "Well, I have my broom.." Which was ironic because they were the only thing he was interested in buying. "But thats about it...." he sighed softly.

Sam looked up when she said his name. It caught his attention imediately. "Toni you didn't say anything. Honestly." he said simply. Tell her tell her was the voice inside his head repeatedly. "You told me before you liked me." he said pausing for a bit. "..is that still true?" he asked her hoping it was.

Toni could tell that Sam was a little uneasy, if that was even the right word. God Toni he is being nice and trying to ignore that fact that you like him so that he doesn't have to tell you that he feels nothing but friendship Toni thought wondering if she should lie when he asked her if she still liked him.

I could say no and this would be all over with Toni thought wondering if that was the right move. But what if he does like me The hopeful though slipped in. Finally Toni decided to tell the truth. What was the worst that could happen? Well she could be completely embarrassed. She could lose her best friends. Loads could happen but was it worth it? Toni thought so or at least hoped so.

"I don't change my mind very easy" Toni said smiling "It's still true" She added making herself clear. Please let his be the right move She thought.

"Oh.." Sam said and looked at the ground. "Well..emm.." he said still not looking at her. He thought hard about what to say, she told him. He'd tell her.

"Well, I really like you too." he said looking up and smiling to her. She was beautiful. How could she like someone like me...I'm not even in Slytherin.

Toni didn't know what to make of Sam's 'oh'. As he wouldn't look at her she knew she had made the wrong move. take it back She thought deperately. Just keep your head up. Toni thought as she looked at Sam hoping that he would meet her eyes. She needed something.

"It's ok I mean I understand if you want to just remain.... Wait what?" Toni began but stopped mid sentence confused. "Did you just say you liked me too?" Toni asked wondering if she really heard what he had just said correctly. She was totally expecting a let's just be friends but instead "Wow" Toni said not able to keep that inside her mind. She smiled slightly at Sam "You scared me for a moment" She said laughing a tad bit. Oh my gosh She thought though she kept her cool on the outside she had to.

Sam nodded. "How can I not? Your amazing." he said playfully although he managed to keep a bit of seriousness in his voice. "Your beautiful, I don't know how you can like someone like me.." he said almost quietly. He took her hand and beamed a smile, not like any other ones. This one was more special.

Toni's smile increased a bit. Gosh he likes me She thought as if this was the best thing in the world. Better than getting sorted into Slytherin and even knowing that she was a witch. Wow how her list of important matters seemed to switch about with four simple words out of Sam's mouth 'I like you too'

Though Toni's cheeks turned the lightest shade of pink when Sam said she was amazing and beautiful. God she had blushed twice this whole time in New Zealand and both were recently. What was wrong with her? "Wait" She said catching his last part though she couldn't believe that Sam had said it. "You don't know how I could like someone like you?" Toni asked laughing a bit. He really didn't get it. "Plenty of people like you Sam trust me lots of girls around here do" She said thinking of a few Jenn being at the top of the list or at least she was.

"I'm surprised you like me I was totally expecting the whole sorry but I only think of you as a friend act" Toni said.

Sam looked at her as if she was joking. "Well, I only like one girl." Sam said smiling. "and its you." He laughed. "Well, I was because I thought it might ruin our friendship. But I think we can overcome any problems or anything that we need to cross, we'll cross." he said and added with a deep breath, "Toni Addison, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked her happily.

Toni could tell that Sam didn't believe her but from the girls that she talked to, well before they all began to hate her, most of them were into Sam. Of coarse this didn't sit well with Toni. Maybe that was why she had no friends that were girls. Though Toni let out a small laugh when Sam thought it would ruin their friendship God I thought I ruined our friendship She thought smiling though Toni knew now or at least hoped that they could overcome. After all she got over that he was a hufflepuff.

Though when Sam asked Toni to be his girlfriend she really had to remind herself to stay cool. "I would like nothing more" She said squeezing his hand gently. A smile remained on her face though she couldn't help but think and well say aloud. "Did you every think a Slytherin like me would date a Hufflepuff" Toni teased "Gosh my reputation is down the drain in the Slytherin Common room" She said fully joking. For once in her life she didn't care if the people talked.

Sam smiled so brightly when she agreed. He knew he told Jenn that he wasn't ready for a serious relationship and he just asked Toni to be his girlfriend. This wasn't going to be good. He laughed, "Well, you can pretend I'm from another house if you wish or just not tell anyone...." he joked. He hugged her once more. But he didn't pull away. He never wanted to.

Toni was actually thrilled. Gosh she never even imagined this. Though she really liked Sam it was a crush she had only thought. Now oh god she had a boyfriend. She wondered if this was going to cause issues well not with Sam but with others. Would Knight be the third wheel? Toni barely saw him too much anymore. She would have to get together with him and hang out. oh Toni thought suddenly hoping that Sam didn't mind that all Toni's friends were guys. Though Toni didn't pin point Sam as the jealous type.

"Oh I won't tell anymore that you are in a different house" Toni said smiling knowing that he was joking. As Sam hugged her she hugged back embraced in a long hug. She thought about lots of things in what seemed like seconds, minutes. Though so much went through her mind. Most good some bad yet lots of thoughts. This is going to be interesting She concluded.

Though finally Toni pulled away gently smiling at Sam "You have to promise me something though" Toni began as she paused "You have to promise me that no matter what we will always have our friendship" Toni said. She hoped that nothing would ever go wrong but they were eleven year olds. You would never know. Plus Sam and Jenn didn't last long. Toni just wanted to make sure that she always had her best friend.

Sam smiled. "I promise. We always be best friends." Sam said honestly. "Always"

He looked around at the busy street. When he first walked up to Toni earlier, he thought she'd never speak to him again. But now they were still best friends and more, he just dreaded what Knight would think. He pushed that out of his head..... for now."So...this shopping then. Still wanna go? Or do you wanna get something to eat?" he asked her, "Your choice." Sam concluded thinking how lucky he was. But he wasn't going to move to fast with things.

Toni was glad that Sam had promised. Though she could only hope nothing was going to go wrong, and she was quite sure everything was going to be perfect. She just wanted to know that she still had his friendship. That was something that she knew with seven years at this school she needed.

Toni followed Sam's glance to the street that seemed to be busy with people that Toni could not pick out any names though or faces. As Sam asked if she wanted to go shopping or at to eat she thought. "Well" Toni began "You still need all your things and if you promise me that you will get them we can get something to eat, but" SHe said smiling "if you aren't going then I will drag you into every store myself" She said teasing a bit.

[I have posted in some shops already :r: so we can just do the ones I haven't done... :rofl: ]

Sam laughed, "Fine.." he huffed. "You are too persuasive." he took out his list. "Right. I need ink and parchment." he said, "lets get the boring stuff over with first." he took her hand and said, "lead the way.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back