Shopping; witches style

Kyle Cavanaugh

OOC First Name
Khushi
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
The holiday season was upon France and Meera was back in Paris to spend the holidays with her family. It was a chilly winter morning but that was not going to stop the young princess from going outdoors and spend some time doing what she did best, shop! The latest winter collections were out in the market and Meera could not wait any longer to get her hands on some of the best designer's outfits. She was going to the check out the wizarding collections first to see some robes and then head off to the muggle fashions. She said goodbye to her parents before travelling by side along apparation with her mentor and friend, Arjun. After the disgusting feeling that came along with apparation was gone she looked as she stood in the wizarding parts of central Paris.Meera grinned excitedly as she watched witches and wizards going about their business in the market. Turning to face Arjun she said apologetically "I'm so sorry you have to wait around. I know you must find all this very boring...if only mom was free. " She watched his handsome face knowing that as usual he would say it was no problem at all and that's what he did say. She did not know whether he actually thought it was no problem or if he only said so because he was her personal soldier and mentor. She knew that no other twenty year old man would wait around while she shopped and that is why he was so special. "I promise I'll be as quick as I can. I'll meet you at the ice cream palour" she said with a smile as she entered one of the famous stores that supplied Paris with wizarding fashions.

As soon as she stepped inside the store the coldness seemed to evaporate and she was feeling hot once again. But not that hot that would make her sweat or uncomfortable. She scanned the store excitedly watching the latest robes being on display and customers trying on different robes and watching themselves in mirrors to see how the fittings were. She took a few steps into the store and stopped by a rack were some of the newest robes were hanging. She scanned them carelessly pushing away the ones that she thought were useless until her eyes landed on light brown robes that were magnificent. "So beautiful" she said as she extracted the hanger on which the robes were put up. She held them in her hand and putting them close to her body she looked into the mirror trying to figure out if they would look nice on her skin. Suddenly she felt the need of having some feedback and there was no way she could trouble Arjun to help her in shopping. Not only would she be feeling butterflies with him around but that would be plain mean torturing him that way.

CiCi came out with her butler from the SUV that her parents rented for her while visiting Paris for the winter fashion week. At the age of 14 years old, she had gone to almost all fashion week since she was born. Her mother being both wizarding and muggle fashion designer, she had model several of her work such as child's clothes and teens clothes while her father, a big time attorney in New York, just step back and enjoy CiCi's love of fashion. As her winter boots touched the snow in the pavement, her face turned upside down from disgust but ignore the snow once it was fully touching the hard stone. CiCi told the driver to go back at the hotel where she was staying at and will be called once she is dont with her rounds.

"Mr. Gibbs, care to open the portal this time?" She asked the old man beside her as they went to an old french pub. Once inside, they were greeted by an old french lady behind the bar and CiCi and Mr. Gibbs just nodded their heads. As they went at the back of the pub, a dead end of red bricks was upon them but it moved once Mr. Gibbs was in front of it and continue their journey towards the one shop that some of her mother's creation was in stock. The bell cling as CiCi opens the door, she let Mr. Gibbs to go look around and get some suits for him. Mr. Gibbs is like her grandfather, he is always there since she was born, he takes care of her and loves her, CiCi treats Mr. Gibbs like her family as well.

Once Mr. Gibbs went on his own inside the shop, CiCi started to browse at the teens section of jeans. Then she noticed a girl looking at the mirror with the robe, still in its hanger, closer to her body. It was more trying it on but not actually trying it on, without looking at the girl, she said "It looks good on you, the color is nice. Some people would buy colors that doesn't give justice to theirs." CiCi had seen lots of people buy clothes with off colors, colors that doesn't suet's them and clothes that doesn't suet's them. Very trying hard, she may say.

Meera did go shopping sometimes by herself and those times usually resulted into her buying extra clothes that she did not require. Of course her family was very rich and could afford practically anything but Meera thought she did not do justice to the clothes that she purchased and did not wear. This pair of robes were elegant and had rich embroidery design, giving it an almost Indian touch. Meera looked at the tag that was attached to the robes and it was from one of the creation of one her mother's favorite designers. She had many witch robes, some were brand new just waiting to be put on but a witch could never have enough pair of dress robes and fancy robes especially when they were so much interested in fashion and kept themselves up to date with the trends. Meera could almost picture herself in these robes and attending the formal ball at Beauxbatons. As all the thoughts of dancing in these dress robes ran through her mind she heard an unfamiliar voice with an accent that was certainly not French tell her that the robes looked good on her. As the words were English, Meera knew that the person to whom they belonged was certainly not from France. It was common to see many tourists flying into Paris during the time of the fashion week. She did not turn back to see the girl who had spoken to her but looked at her reflection in the mirror and gave her a smile that reflected in the mirror so she knew the girl would see it too. "Merci" the word was out of her mouth before she could remind herself to shift to English. Meera had no problem with speaking English, she was very good at it too, though when she spoke in English a faint French accent came along naturally as she was raised in France and spoke in French all the time at school.

Turning now to face the girl and observed, the first thing she did when she saw people-their clothes and she instantly knew that this girl did have a good fashion sense. The fact that she was in this store was a big indicator to that and Meera knew it was safe to listen to her advice. "Its really an excellent piece and it you're right, many people don't wear the colours that would look good on them. I'm hoping we don't find people falling in that category in this store" she said with a small chuckle, her English fluent and spiked with a hint of accent."Have you modeled for any brands before?"she asked the girl curiously because Meera had a very good memory, it came naturally like all the other talents that came to her with her royal blood and she remembered to have seen the girl's face somewhere before but maybe when she was younger. "I feel like I've seen you in some of the fashion shows or posters or somewhere" Meera added figuring that the girl she was talking to was probably here for the shows or was part of a designer brand. Meera had been taught her manners well and these were basic manners that were not reserved to royals and she knew that if she was going to spend a few more minutes talking to the girl who looked like she could be her age then introductions were necessary. "I'm Meera Gupta" said the young Witch introducing herself to the foreign girl.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for the change of the font size, cant see it, I have to change my glasses.
The girl heard what she said and thanked her in French which she responded automatically in French as well, "Votre Bienvenue." CiCi is always used to responding whichever language the other people are using to her, being always on vacation every holiday, her parents manage to get her a tutor to teach her to understand and speak some language in the world and some of them are French, Spanish and Bulgarian. As CiCi responded to her, she looked up from the jeans she was looking at, to the mirror where she was reflected at. Seeing as the girl was smiling to her, she too smiled back.

CiCi's smile grew as the girl agreed on her statement about picking clothes. No one ever agreed on her comments nor her statements about fashion except the ladies that models the clothes and her mother. And then came the mother of all questions, the did I have seen you question, CiCi smiled and answered it anyways in English. "Yes, I did modeled for someone when I was a kid. For my mother to be exact. Now, I focus on my studies." Studying magic is very important to her parents even though CiCi grew up acting as a muggle and have embrace the culture.

She then looked around to find Mr. Gibbs and saw him still in the mens section of the shop, CiCi then looked back at the girl, hearing her introduce herself to her for the first time encounter. One of her rules is not to introduce herself to anybody except people who is her level and looking at the girl and the choice of her clothes seems her level ... Or maybe a little higher than her's. CiCi went in front of her and stretched a smooth hand to her, "Cecillia Dallas but everyone calls me CiCi. Whichever you pick is fine." Smiling sly, she waited for hand to shake her's.

OOCOut of Character:
No problem :) I would just zoom in but I will increase my font size too so its easier for you

Meera was not surprised as the girl spoke back to her in French. She would think of people who knew more than two languages to be smart because knowing many languages was a great skill because one would never get stranded in any part of the world plus they could easily be a journalist and report news from anywhere in the world. She signaled one of the assistants in the store who knew her well since she usually came shopping and asked him to pack the robes for her. "Do you have the same robes in a bigger size?"she inquired in rapid French. She wanted to get her mother some robes too since she had not got free time to come shopping with her. The assistant said yes and hurried off to find the bigger size. Meera smiled as the girl confirmed to have modeled when she was younger.

"Is your mother's show in the days to come or has her designs already been displayed?"
she asked the girl because she was certainly interested in seeing the designs of this girl's mother. She had worn some of the clothes in her childhood and they were designed by the lady they were talking about and Meera wanted to see some more of her recent work. She nodded as the girl said that she had to focus on her studies now. Meera knew that more than anyone that was her age because she did not only have to study but also play Qudditch as a beater and train herself to use swords and in skills or archery. But she loved learning new things and she had so far managed to get top grades and excel in all the other things she did. "Good to meet you, Cecillia" Meera said shaking the girl's hand and choosing to refer to the girl with her proper first name. Meera was not against nicknames but she thought that they should only be used when people were close to one another."Are you American?"she asked Cecillia. She certainly did not sound or look British and Meera had been to some parts of America when she was eleven but she could not be sure if Cecillia was American or not. She wondered if Hogwarts had a branch in America too or if Cecillia attended Salem Institute for Magic. "Is your mother here too?"she asked Cecillia as she watched the girl looking into the crowd for someone. Meera knew how it was with fashion weeks, they were fun and a lot of brands and designers showed off their collections but they were damn hectic and if a designer was in their midst she, Meera, would certainly be surprised and wanting to know how she was managing it all and getting time to visit the stores too.

OOCOut of Character:
Thanks
Meera took her hand and shakes for formality, once they let go of each others hand, Meera asked if CiCi's mother's fashion is coming soon or her collection has been up. That's why she came to this store to see if they already launch the Sparkle Collection, her mother suggest that she should just go instead of her mother. Thank god that her mother's fashion show was already done yesterday and on behalf of her mother, she appeared with the models on stage and that made her feel sick to her stomach. It must have been her first stage fright.

"Her collection is already up ... In fact..." CiCi paused for a while and looked around where the collections was. There, in the both windows of the shop was their collection, one mannequin in each window. "There it is. The fashion show for her wizarding collections was yesterday and for the muggle collection it will be later tonight which I'll be attending to." She pointed at the outfits from the windows. Her mother, Salma, being both witch and a muggle she thought of sharing her talent from both community. "Mom doesn't show people the same collection that she has already released from the wizarding world to the muggle word ... And believe it or not, she doesn't use magic in any of her collection just pure talent." CiCi proudly told Meera.

As she looked at the precious clothes, CiCi heard Meera asked if she is an American. She nod twice and looked at her, "Yep, Born n' raised in Texas y'all." her laughed echoed through out the store, it was funny that she is using her western state accent, well, she was raised there after all. "And no, mom, is back home. Tired of back and fort traveling just for the fashion week and she had had enough of it. So, she sent me here." Being the only child makes her job more tiring and heavier. Next thing you know, CiCi will be in court protecting a suspect or a victim. "Anyways, I told my mom that ill be having my one day give away from her collection until 6 pm, either a top, skirt,and jeans. If you have an eye for the collection the store will give you 50% off." Advertising is one of CiCi's skill and how she does it? She uses charm.

Meera awaited eagerly to find out if Cecillia's mother collection had been out already. She grinned as Cecillia confirmed that the wizarding collection was out. She watched the mannequin which were pointed out to her and her grin became wider. The clothes were amazing and she wanted to buy both the designs on display. Meera could easily turn into a shopaholic if she did not constantly stop herself from buying more clothes than she could wear. She spotted the rack of clothes right were Cecillia had pointed and the designs were familiar to the one on display so she took it that all the clothes in this section were designed by Cecillia's mother. "They are brilliant" she said as she had good look at the clothes taking in the fabric used, the designs, the cuts and the colors. The bright blue would look be fantastic and she could wear them at her school to as they would blend in with the colors of her uniform. But a particular black dress caught her eye and she knew she was not going to rest until she had bought it. Meera did have many black dresses, short and long with different cuts and designs and fabrics but black dresses were something that one could never go wrong with and they would never get out of fashion. This dress was perfect for a winter evening party. "I must have this one" she said, her chocolate brown eyes twinkling as she summoned the assistant she knew once again and asked him to pack the dress.

"I believe you. My mom is a house wife but she paints in her free time and puts up different paintings for wizarding world and muggle world. She also likes to do all her cooking without magic" Meera said as she assured Cecillia that the feeling of magic not being in certain artistic works was something she had seen too. Meera knew too well how hard it was to cook a feast without magic as she had helped her mother numerous times. When Cecillia mentioned that she would be attending the muggle fashion show tonight, Meera's ears twitched. Her family had got invitations to attend all the fashion shows, both muggle and wizarding but her parents were busy and she could not ask Arjun to come with her as it would bore him. She wondered if she could convince her mother and get permission to attend just tonight's show and say that she had company and she would be fine. "Are you attending the show all by yourself?" Meera asked hoping Cecillia would say yes or she wouldn't mind if Meera tagged along and maybe sat somewhere beside her. She knew that her family had VIP tickets so if Cecillia too had VIP tickets as her mom had designed the clothes she thought it wouldn't be a big problem.

"Week long events can be tiring" she agreed, understanding how Cecilia's mother would be exhausted. Meeta smiled as she heard the girl use her American accent as she said she was from Texas. I've been to New York and Los Angeles" she told Cecillia the little knowledge she had about states of America that she had visited. "I've been brought up in Paris" she informed her new friend. Meera usually did not make friends very easily but she was in desperate need of company and Cecillia's sense of fashion and class seemed just right for her to make it into the category where she could pass as Meera's friend. Meera had not told any of her friends that she was born in India because that would raise a lot of questions, none of which she would answer. It was just simpler this way. "Do you attend the wizarding school in Salem?"she asked Cecillia as she eyed the blue piece that had was now practically shouting out to her. After telling her mind to shut up, Meera told herself that she would get another one of Cecillia's mother's design from the muggle collection. Or she could go and get it from the sale that Cecillia mentioned. "Are you planning to shop a few clothes for yourself?"she asked wondering if the girl would buy herself some designer clothes. It was Paris's Winter fashion week and these were the best.

She laughed a little as Meera's smiles grew bigger and bigger in glee. The dark haired girl then picked a dress from the black color are which was not CiCi's favorite color but it can partner with different colors. Is she would have her own designs, the color would be purple and lavender only because teenagers nowadays like them especially girls. Meera then asked if she's attending the fashion show by herself. It wouldn't hurt if Mr. Gibbs will stay at the hotel with her make up artist, he can have a movie marathon with Jeff. CiCi have that 'talked to your mind' talk and went back to reality.

CiCi smiled at Meera and told her, "I think my butler can handle being alone with my make up artist, Mr. Gibbs doesn't like girls walking around without bra's. He is a conservative old guy." She giggled after. CiCi would love to see Mr. Gibbs reaction once he sees girls like that, it would be priceless. He might stop the girls from the catwalk and push them aside just to wear proper undergarments. Meera then came another question to ask but it is okay when you just met a person the first time and asking seems polite for her to know someone.

Meera asked if she's going at Salem Institution. Oh how she loves to her the of her school again, she's already missing some of her friends. "Yes, I go there. It's holiday so I'm here but my parents would love for me to move to New Zealand where another Hogwarts is. I mean, is it possible? I'm like no way. Then I heard other Wizarding designers put their kids there and they love it." CiCi sigh, she never wanted to move but it is her parents choice, a better, choice for them. The brunette couldn't leave her friends, they are kind to her despite the fact that she is mean.

"Well, I already accepted that I'm moving school. Which for me is ridiculous." Taking notes for herself the next time her parents intrude her life, she is going to ignore the and do the right thing and what she really want the most. Meera then mentioned about buying something for herself, CiCi actually just came here to look for the collection and talk to the sales person about the one day sale she has for the collection but every seasons, CiCi picks five each Wizarding and muggle collection before the fashion week to advertise the said designers.

"I'm actually just here to see if they already put up the collection. Believe it or not, I have some of the collections of some designers in both world before fashion week." CiCi told her, whispering the last sentence. The store seems getting crowded once the sales person put up the sales she told them earlier. I can't believe mom has fans everywhere. CiCi told herself proudly, she's a mommy's girl, if you say. She loves her father but a bit more for her mom. "I'm not being rude but are you asian in some part or just to much tan? You're seems more prettier than other french girls out there." The curious CiCi asked, she had been looking at her complexion and the shape of her face. Meera could be a model for CiCi's mother for the next fashion show, if she wanted to.

Meera's shopping trip was turning out to be more enjoyable than she had been hoping for. It was not normal for her to get into a conversation with someone she had just met but Cecillia seemed different than others. Most of the American witches or even muggle girls she had met or heard about had a big ego but Cecillia was not like them. Despite being the daughter of a famous designer she was freely chatting away with her, not caring about other things or showing off. Meera threw bag her head and laughed as Cecillia mentioned that her butler wouldn't like to see girls walking around without a bra. The sound of her sweet laugh turned a few heads and she instantly realized that she was drawing attention towards herself so she got her guard back on. It had been very funny for Meera, Cecillia mentioning something which was very true yet it was something Meera would never say out openly even as a joke. Her values and up bringing were just simple were just different but she was not offended by such open jokes. "My parents too are conservative but luckily they don't mind me wearing latest fashions as long as they are decent" she said with a smile informing Cecilia that the feeling of having conservative adults was something she commonly faced.

Meera smiled as Cecillia confirmed her guess on the girl's schooling. Her parents were very happy with her being in Beaxbatons for the moment because it meant that she was near home and safe. They had never considered comparing the education level of Hogwarts New Zealand and Salem Institute and therefore she could not decide whether Cecillia's parents were right to make her transfer or not. She would certainly not like transferring, not now when she was already in her fourth year and had finally gotten a few selected friends. "I have never been to New Zealand before but I have heard that since the branch of Hogwarts started there the wizarding community in that area has grown very much so it must be fine. But the Death Eater activities in that area is very active too" she told Cecillia, a little what she had heard and read about New Zealand. Meera smiled, feeling a little sorry for the girl as she considered herself being put in Cecillia's shoes. "You're friendly. I'm sure you'll make new friends" she said encouragingly. "What year would you be transferring to?"she asked Cecillia. "I'm currently in fourth year at Beauxbatons" she informed wondering if the girl and herself would be in the same level in their magical education.

As the assistant informed her that her dress robes and the dress were ready, she nodded and asked him how much she would be paying. Getting her wizarding money, she payed for her clothes and took the bag of clothes from the assistant after briefly thanking him for his help. "That must be awesome" she said as she tried to imagine how it would be if her mom was a designer and herself getting the latest designs before the shows.But then again, Meera's mom already had a lot on her plate and her paintings were very cool. "If I stay a little more in this store, I would be buying more clothes than I will need" she said with a sigh as she eyed the blue top once more. "I might come the day you're putting up the sale if that blue top is still available" she said with a teasing grin. She knew that all these designs had many similar pieces in different size so availability would not be a problem. She was just finding an excuse to explain to her mother why she needed to go shopping once again. "Do you have plans for right now?"she asked Cecillia hoping that the girl would be free and happy to help her shop. She was not sure though if the other designers would have a problem if their rival's daughter walked into their store. Meera certainly did not want to cause any conflicts and would have to go by herself if there was chance of anything unpleasant to occur. "I have VIP tickets for the show tonight. Do you mind if I come with you?"she asked Cecillia. In case they would be saying goodbye for now she wanted to know if they would meet later. "My mom won't allow me to come by myself and she's busy with work" she explained hoping to receive a positive response from Cecillia.

Meera put her coat back on preparing herself for the winter that would meet her outside the store as she heard Cecillia ask her if she was Asian because of her tan. She smiled as her new friend complimented her and replied "Thankyou. Yes, I am Asian. Indian to be specific. But my family had moved here before I was born." Most of the people did tell her that she was pretty and ask her about her tan on their first meeting with her.The part of the lie in the sentence came naturally to her and she never thought twice before telling people she was born in France.

Hearing the word Death Eater seems to linger through her ears. Her throat started to dry as she gulped her own spit more often. Half of the community of America are Death Eaters, even the ministry itself is a Death Eater . The Death Eaters once took her mother because of some love triangle between her father and another Death Eater name Ethan. Even until her mother got married and had a kid, Ethan was always there, ready to take her mother away again. He attempted though but he was caught by the Aurors, CiCi's mother expected for him to be let go after.

"My ... Parents doesn't even know these news yet. May be I can convince them to not let me go." CiC told Meera. Thinking that her life will be hell when she move there is making her sweat. But then she smiled as Meera thinks she's friendly, not everyone would say that to CiCi except her real friends that doesn't care that she's mean. "Thank you, but not many would say that. They think that I'm just a pretty wall flower, spoiled rich kid and mean nasty hag which isn't true at all. Well, cause some of them doesn't like me and some are just plain o'l jealous." She explained. Being treated differently is hard but why would it had to affect her when she can ignore the taunts and the hate and do whatever she desire?

CiCi sigh again it is really depressing when she thinks kind of stuff like this. Cheering herself up once again, the darker haired girl asked if she has plans right now, she made a thinking face in response. CiCi thought after looking at the collection, CiCi and Mr. Gibbs would go for a gelato or something, it's CiCi's favorite every time they go around Europe. "I was going to get some gelato with Mr. Gibbs. Maybe you want to join us? I know a best place to go and it's at the muggle world called Amorino (a real gelato restaurant). Its my favorite restaurant and the owner knows me since I was a kid." Excitement brew over CiCi, its been a while since she ate some gelato and it was at the same restaurant.

She was eleven when it happened and CiCi found out that her dad bought her her own shoe shop and one of the shoes that are sold there is the one CiCi's wearing right now. CiCi then wasn't expecting Meera having some VIP tickets for her mother's fashion show but making the new found friend more happy will not kill her. "I don't mind, in fact, would you walk with me at the catwalk once the models have walked in it? You will be my guest of honor .. And I don't take no for an answer." She smiled, a smile that is sincere but not a crazy smile like psycho's does.

The mean and picky 14 years old Cecillia befriend a kind and beautiful Meera which is out of her league. She was then right about her heritage, and India is a great place. Her mother, father and her have attended a fashion show in Bombay, India. The designer wasn't her mother but a close family friend but her mother, Salma, has tailored clothes for the king of India twice and the king is yet requesting for another sketch. "You know, my mom is sketching a design for the king and I don't know if I should come because I was too much amazed by the palace but maybe this time I'll keep my professional side." CiCi laughed but she wished she can come and Meera can come if she asked her early.

"Have you visited India since you're born?" She asked, wanted to know if she did because if not, CiCi can tell everything she knew about India. Reminding herself to meet Meera'as parents, so, she can invite her to visit India.

Meera was always up to date with news of both muggle and wizarding world and the Death Eater activities in New Zealand had been making the news for a few years now. Meera's parents were glad to have her here in France where she was safe. She shuddered to think how it would be for the parents of those students that attended Hogwarts New Zealand. "I hope you can convince them. They would rather shift you to Beauxbatons than send you to Hogwarts New Zealand" she said agreeing with Cecillia as the American witch mentioned that she would try to convince her parents. Meera listened as Cecillia spoke of how people did not like her and were jealous. "Oh they'd better be jealous" she said flashing her new friend a grin. Cecillia was pretty and she had fashion sense so Meera totally understood if people especially girls were jealous of her. Meera too had caught many witches and muggle girls staring down at her in jealously. Meera just ignored them and continued with her life.

Meera's mouth started watering instantly as Cecillia mentioned gelato. She loved it but her parents did not allow her to eat it that often since she would get sick with flu or catch a cold after eating gelato. Especially in this winter they would never allow Meera to eat gelato but Meera's mouth was already tasting the famous gelato from Amorino. She had tasted a few flavours and they were simply delicious. The offer was very tempting and Meera considered it for a minute. Her parents would simply say no if she asked them but they were not here and she had already gotten herself two robes. Maybe she could get a gelato and come back to shop a few more. She wondered if her friend and mentor, Arjun who was waiting for her in the ice cream restaurant would allow her to go. Well technically she was a Princess and he was a soldier who was training her but he was elder than her and she had only been allowed to go shopping because he had accompanied her here. She could not go without asking his permission or maybe even inviting him to join them. "I have a friend I am supposed to meet in the nearby ice cream palour. Is it okay if I bring him to Amorino? I think my parents would be mad if I didn't take him along" she asked Cecillia hoping she wasn't asking for too much. She knew Arjun wouldn't object to her plans. He never said no to her for anything.

Meera was super excited as Cecillia asked her if she would cat walk for tonight's show as the guest of honor. Meera had always wanted to walk the ramp like models, all dressed up with make up on. She wondered if her parents would say yes. It was too risky. The fashion show was for muggles and plus it was the Paris Fashion week surely the photos would be published all over the world. What if someone in India made the resemblance between her and her mother and her family was discovered? Maybe if she wore a hat or something that would go with her outfit and hide part of her face, yes that could work. "I would love to but I need to ask my parents before I can say yes. How about I let you know once I reach home?" she asked Cecillia. She could owl her but she did not want to torture the poor owl in such freezing winter to make a delivery. "I could call you if you have a cell phone"she suggested. Meera's family did use a lot of muggle technology and mobile phones was the fastest way of communication.

Meera heard Cecillia as she mentioned her mom designing for one of the Kings. Some colour from Meera's face faded on this words. She tried to hide it by not displaying any emotions on her face and then bringing out her plastic smile to hide what she actually felt. Calm down she shouted at herself and took one deep breath before she was back to normal. There were many Kings in India and Cecillia's mother could be designing for anyone and not specifically her step uncle. "No, I've never been to India. I intended to go there once I become of age" she said with a smile.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for using a different account, my CiCi Dallas account has some technical issues for the time being.

CiCi was taken a back when she found out that Meera has another friend with her. "Why didn't you told me you have a guy friend with you? I would love to meet him." Said CiCi, the 14 years old girl loves flirting with guys but of course, she only flirts and doesn't do any adult stuff with them guys.She controls herself good and never did bad things. She had a boy friend but it didn't worked out for the both of them, he constantly cheats on her with the popular girls at school.

CiCi also has a guy friend but more like a best friend, best friend since first year of their schooling. "I won't let you get in trouble, so, I would let you bring him. A friend's friend of mine is a friend of mine as well." She smiled as she agree to Meera to bring her friend. The many the better, then CiCi saw Meera's face became troubled but why? she doesn't know. She knew there was something wrong but it wasn't her place to ask her personal questions.

"Yeah, its okay and here is my number." She brought out her own calling card that her dad made just for her in case she got lost. Concern parents tend to do what they think is best for their child which sometimes the kid becomes a rebel in some point. On CiCi'ss case, she loves her protective parents whatsoever. Her reason is she feels loved and protected even though some kids wont like it.

CiCi noticed Meera became quiet again as she mentioned India to her, she was sure there is something wrong, "Well, you should ask your parents to go for the India fashion week. Top designers will be there, especially my mother. The India fashion week is new because its for a cause." CiCi told Meera but she didn't dare to ask her what was wrong. CiCi know it is not her place to ask personal questions and so, she just kept it to herself.

It was not often that people understood Meera for being so secretive and when people did, Meera knew right away that she could trust this people. "Thanks. Well, I didn't think we'd be hitting off this well" she said with a grin as she walked out of the store and led them to the ice cream palour. Spotting Arjun sipping some coffee she smiled. He looked surprised and Meera knew this expression just too well. She knew she shouldn't be putting her mentor through shopping and dragging him to ice cream just so she could have fun but she also knew that he would not refuse and sometimes she liked that. She watched as he stood up and paid the bill and approached them, a questioning look on his face. "Arjun, this is my friend Cecillia. Cecillia, this is my friend, Arjun" she said introducing them. She hoped Cecillia would not judge her by thinking of Arjun as her boyfriend because he was seven years older than her and seeing older men was not a reputation Meera wanted to carry around. "I need to go to Amorino. Will you come?"she asked knowing his answer would be yes but him simply agreeing would be too suspicious.

Arjun who had seemed to over hear the talk about the fashion week in India kept his face composed and did not let any disturbance reflect on it. People usually got talking to them about things related to India and by now they had learned quite well how to doge such discussions and he knew Meera would reply in just the correct way."Hello Cecillia" Arjun had said greeting Cici with a small smile. He took a brief moment to examine the girl who the Princess had chosen to spend time with. He knew that by now Meera was good at identifying the right people but he had to check anyway for their safety."Yes, I would be honored to join you and your friend" he said keeping the tone casual but taking a moment to consider Meera's offer. In reality he was just showing that he needed to think about this while he knew that it was his duty to accompany the Princess anywhere she went when she was alone. He was sharp and knew that the Princess wouldn't have bothered to change the plans which her parents had made for her just to hangout with a muggle friend. "Should I get us a car? Or will you prefer to apparate?"he asked wondering what Meera wanted to do. They did not come with a car but getting one was very easy because of the status which the Gupta family held in both muggle and wizarding community in Paris.

She was very happy that Cecillia was being so nice and not asking questions or judging her for confirming things with her parents. "I'll call you back as soon as I reach home" she said taking her card and putting it safely in her purse. She nodded as Cici continued on how they should visit India for the fashion week. She replied with a "Sure. That would be fun" and added one of her best smiles and she knew like always it would work. She did not like hiding things from people she wanted to be friends with but she just had to.

(Speaking in English)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back