Shopping For Fun.

Beau smiled, "Really? Well I'm hoping it will be mine to," he said happily, "Oh I'm looking forward to potions," he said nodding, "Sounds good from what my brothers have told me," he said nodding.
"So, do you like school?" he asked.

"Potions was really easy for me. It can be easy for anyone as long as you pay attention and do what the Professor asks." Alyssa warned. She hoped that Beau wasn't a Slytherin troublemaker like Henri and her cousin were. She hated going behind those two and trying to fix their problems before they got her into trouble as well.
She also considered Beau somewhat of a friend, so she would of course try to keep an eye out for him as well as she could.

"Mmm....school is kind of boring actually. There's also waaaaay to much drama here for a kid to just live." Alyssa pulled a large pair of sunglasses out of her messenger bag and placed them on her face to block her light blue eyes from the sun.

"Better watch yourself. Your pretty cute....I can totally suspect some girl drama in your future." Alyssa smiled at Beau before she pulled out a piece of gum and offered it to Beau. "Want some gum?" Alyssa asked before she popped a piece into her mouth.

"Oh...where are you from? Are you from New Zealand or what?" Alyssa asked curiously. Alyssa wondered where he could've come from around the world.

Beau smiled, he rarely gave anything his full attention though maybe he would have to put more effort in then he first thought.
"Really?" he siad, he hadn't expected anyone to find it boring there, he couldn't wait to go and hoped it wouldn't be too much of a disappiontment.
He laughed, "Girls. Yes, Drama, No!" he said smiling, pleased with the compliment she had just given him."Sure," he said accepting a piece of gum and putting in his mouth.
"No originally I'm from England, Chelsea." he said, "But I moved over here a little while ago, my parents wanted me to go here and not Scotland with my brothers," he said rolling his eyes, "How about you?" he asked.

Alyssa smiled lightly at Beau. As much as he didn't want it, Alyssa was sure some drama would come his way. Even Alyssa couldn't avoid the evil grasp of drama...and she usually was really good at causing and avoiding it.

"England? I've never been there." Alyssa wondered why she had never really been to England before. Her father had taken her all around the world...but not Rngalnd.

"I am from Bordeaux France....if you couldn't already tell by my accent." Alyssa's accent was light, but it showed enough. "You....have brothers? What about sisters?"

"Englands not all its cracked up to be," Beau said with a light smile. "Oh yeah I thought you were," he said, her french accent was nice, even if it was quite well hidden.
"Yeah three older brothers, but no sisters," he said, "How about you? Any siblings?" he asked curiously, chewing slowly and silently on the gum.

"Well...I have a little sister that's like three years old. She quite a handful!" Alyssa smiled lightly. She wondered how Beau could stand having three brothers. She could barely stand having just one little sibling. And she wasn't even a child yet.

"Other than that the only person close enough to be considered my sibling is my older cousin Theodore." Alyssa smiled hoping that Beau hadn't already met her cousin. Most of the people she had met already knew Theo and most likely hated his guts with a strong passion.

"Sometimes it isn't so great to have family here. They can get you in a lot of trouble." Alyssa warned.

Beau smiled as she said she had a sister, he wondered if she like Toni wished she was an only child.
He laughed, "So your cousin goes here?" he asked, "I'm lucky my brothers don't. That would be a nightmare," he siad shaking his head, he had heard the trouble they got each other into and was glad he wasn't part of it.

"I'm actually surprised you haven't met Theodore yet." Alyssa sighed with relief once she realized that Beau had yet to meet her cousin. She was sure if he had that he'd sound a little bit angrier at mentioning his name.

"Are you brother's really mean or something?" Alyssa asked.

Beau laughed, "Is he that bad?" he asked hearing her sigh, "He can't be if he's related to you," he said grinning.
"No but they would try to get me in as much shi...trouble as possible," he said, changing his use of words at last minute, "They do it too each other. Plus I've spent enought time with them in my life, I wanted to get away from the family," he said rolling his eyes.

Alyssa burst out laughing when Beau almost swore but quickly changed his mind and fixed his language. It was funny how some guys just let the swears fall formt heir mouths but others boys were so considerate. "They sound like a bunch of pains in the butt." Alyssa smiled at Beau.

"Trust me...he's one of the last kids you want to make angry. He's the typical Pureblood Slytherin. He hates everyone and anyone." Alyssa rolled her eyes as she described Theodore.

"Actually despite being a pureblood....I'm very nice....if you don't make me angry." Alyssa added in quickly. Alyssa was usually sweet and fun to be around if you got on her good side, however when she was angered Alyssa could become quite the threat.

"I'm very skilled at casting spells. So most people don't try to pick fights with me. I once sent one of my friends to the imfirmary with a broken arm when I cast a spell on them." Alyssa added on shyly. She didn't want Beau to think she was a mean girl.

"Most of the Slytherins are nicer than people usually give them credit for....just remember that!" Alyssa pulled out another stick of gum and placed it in her mouth quickly. The last piece had lost it's minty flavor and that somewhat bothered her.

"So....found any cute girls yet Beau?" Alyssa asked somewhat teasingly.

"I'm not sure I want to be your friend then," Beau joked when she said she had broken one of her friends arms, "How did you manage that?" he asked curiously.
"Really? I wouldn't have thought that," he said honestly, if his brothers storied were true that is definatly not what he would have expected her to say.
He laughed, "Maybe a few," he said winking, avoiding the question as swiftly as possible, "How about you? How many lads you got chasing after you?" he said laughing.

Alyssa secretly agreed with Beau's teasing comment. Alyssa wondered why Henri still wanted to be her friend after she shot him with a curse. Yet he somehow forgave her and still wanted to be her friend. He even said he'd miss her why he was at Durmstrang.

"I used Everte Statum on him. Which just happens to be a very advanced charm that I was lucky to learn in my first year." Alyssa wondered if anyone else had managed to use the charm in their first year as well. Alyssa knew that it wasn't very often that first years learned that charm.

When Beau quickly avoided the subject of girls she decided not to pressure the poor boy. Most boys his and Theo'd age were really into girls that much. However she was sure that there were some girl out there that he was taking a small intrest in.

"Boys? Eh...I had three girls that liked me in my first year. One of them turned out to be a real heartbreaker and it kind of ruined the whole prospect of relationships for me. Sooo....I'm kind of taking it easy on the boys this year." Alyssa added in a somewhat bitter tone.

Beau laughed, "Way'd it go," he said grinning, "Though seriously, he must have got you really mad," he commented, not knowing whether his was true but assuming it was.
He laughed, "Seriously?" he said, "Well I'm not taking it easy with girls," he said with a grin, well when he first came here he wasn't, but know he had met Toni he wasn't sure.

"Be careful girls can be vicious." Alyssa warned. The worst thing to do was to make all the girls think you were a pig. Especially in your first year. Alyssa smiled somewhat knowingly when he said that he wasn't going to take it easy on girls.

"Awh....let's hope your smart enough to stay inside the Slytherin boundries. People always get so worried when a Slytherin tried to be or get friendly with anyone but another Slytherin."

Alyssa's small smile turned into a frown."Oh...I got cast the spell at the boy because he shot a spell first."

Beau laughed, "Yeah I know," he said, he wasn't going to mess them around or anything.
He nodded, "Yeah," he said, it was still unbelievable that Toni had gone for a Hufflepuff of all the houses. "Because were not meant to be nice to anyone," he said rolling his eyes sarcastically.
"Well then I guess your actions were compltely justified, "he said dismissivly seeing her frown.
"So how many times are we allowed out from school to here?" he asked.

"Uhm...I think like four or fives time a year. Maybe more." Alyssa shrugged her shoulders. It could change due to the fact that Alicia was now missing.

"WE might have less...since our headmaster is missing."

Beau smiled, that sounded good.
"Yeah I know, its bad they still haven't found her, don't you think?" he said shaking his head, it just seemed like such a random target a headmistress, sure she had authority in the school but not really anywhere else, surely?
"Its a shame about the TWT though," he said, the champions must have been gutted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back