Shopping For Fun.

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Alyssa clutched her light pink purse to her side as she wandered around the streets of Brightstone. The streets were busy with other wizards that were either buying magical supplies or buying stuff for school.

Alyssa smiled to herself. She had decided that she just needed a day out. Alyssa felt that a good shopping trip would help bring her spirits up and maybe help her relax since the exams had stressed her out a little.

"I wonder if anyone wants to join me." Alyssa muttered to herself as she walked through random crowds. To be honest Alyssa was a little lonely and hoped she would bump into someone.

Beau was wondering around Brightstone, he had finished all of his school shopping now but he couldn't bare to go home. His brothers had just left for Scotland and he hated being in with his parents then, especially his mum who would fuss over him no end.
As he walked his eye was caught by a girl walking alone, he could tell she wasn't a first year but she was pretty so he walked over to her.
"Oh I will," he said softly, catching her last words. "If you'd like that is?!" he said his blue eyes shining. "I'm Beau," he added holding out a hand.

Alyssa turned and let her eyes blink for a moment. She had been surprised that anyone would actually join her. Alyssa smiled after a moment. This boy was a Slytherin that she assumed was younger then her because she hadn't seen him in any of her classes or parties that she had thrown.

"Hi. I'm Alyssa Snow!" Alyssa grabbed the boys hand and shook it lightly. "Sure I'd love company!" Alyssa beamed. "That is, If you don't mind shopping with me...."

"I'm a second year. Your a first year right?" Alyssa asked making sure she was correct with assumption. She gave him a pretty smile before she placed a pair of sunglasses on her eyes.

"Boys never like shopping. But looks like your stuck with me now!"

Beau nodded, he returned her pretty smile with his best one. He rolled his eyes, "What is it with girls and shopping?" he asked rolling his eyes, "It's seriously the worst thing ever," he said, though from the way he was immaculately dressed that might not be obvious.
"What do you have to get?" he asked.

"I'm getting anything that looks good. Daddy gave me a bunch of money and told me to get wild!" Alyssa smiled and began to giggle when she noticed that it seemed to damper Beau's mood. She had to admit that he was really cute for a first year.

"How about...if you shop with me I'll buy you something to eat afterwards alright?" Alyssa asked hoping this would cheer him up a little.

Amarante walked along the busy streets of Brightstone Village. She was wearing a silky kimono, one that she would only wear in the summer, it was beautiful but as she walked she got odd looks from strangers but she kept up her smile of wax, only letting it falter once when she over heard someone say something. She knew that nothing about her was the norm here, she was Taiwanese and didn't know how to act around others that didn't control themselves like she was told to do, all her life. Even back in Tai Pei she was the black sheep, because she had striking blue eyes, everyone else had black ones.

This didn't matter now though, she would be starting school soon and still didn't have all of her materials, her sister did though. As she walked a strong ray of sun hit her eyes and she couldn't see where she was walking and she bumped into a girl. Amarante blinked her eyes softly then backed up and said, "I'm sorry miss.." Amarante was clearly asking for the girls name then bowed her head softly to the girl then she turned her head softly and bowed her head delicately at the boy with her.

Alyssa turned when she felt someone bumb into her. She quickly turned and gave the new girl another small smile. Usually Alyssa would jump out people that even so dared as touch her. But she been in a good mood and the girl was quite polite.

"Oh. I'm Alyssa Snow. It's alright." Alyssa was about to turn back to see if Beau had accepted her offer when she noticed the material the girl was wearing.

'"Whoa...is that silk?!" Alyssa asked curiously as she eyes the girl's kimono.

Amarante gave her a false smile then said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Alyssa, I'm Amarante Ming." Amarante was certain to say her first name slowly so both the girl and the boy would be able to pronounce it properly then she looked down at the sleeve of her kimono and said, "Yes it is." Amarante found herself getting bored with the girl but she didn't show it, her fake smiled only faltered slightly and she went straight faced.

Alyssa put her hands on her hips and gave the girl a small smile before the she snorted. Alyssa wondered if the girl knew that she could easily pick up on people's emotions. She was blonde...but she was far from stupid.

"Are we boring you?" Alyssa a little annoyed. If this girl wanted to make her angry then it was her problem.

Amarante looked at the girl straight faced and emotionless, this was always her expression, perhaps she was getting to free with her emotions and the girl noticed what she thought would be boredom. Amarante gave the girl a smile of wax but said monotonously, "I don't socialize often. Please excuse my facial expressions." Amarante politely bowed her head once more.

Beau smiled at Alyssa, she was very pretty and he was having to tell himself to keep cool, after all he should be used to pretty girls by now. "I'll come, though I'll have to buy you lunch," he said, he couldn't let a girl buy lunch for him, as another girl walked over, Beau couldn't stop the snort that escaped him, "What on earth are you wearing?" he asked before he could stop himself. "I'm Beau by the way," he added his tone unfriendly.
He zoned out as the began talking about fabrics but snapped back into the conversation quickly,"Thats obvious," he muttered as she said she didn't socalise alot,

Amarante tore her gaze to the boy when he snorted and spoke to her rudely and said, "I could ask you the same question. I'm wearing a kimono, what are you?" Amarante felt her eyes begin to roll at the boy named Beau. "That's an interesting name you have," Amarante said though her words were dripping with coolness and sarcasm.

Amarante turned her head to the boy when he addressed her once more and she let a small smirk form on her lips as she said, "It's apparent you do not either." Amarante turned her head back to the girl no longer wanting to socialize with this boy, already assuming she was in the same year and house as he.

Beau laughed coldly, "It suits you," he said, though it was clear he didn't think so. "Oh me. I wearing what we call, jeans and a shirt. Have you never seen them before?" he asked patronisingly. "Oh I know, I would say the same but... why lie?" he sneered.
"No I socalize alot thanks. Thats probably why I can make friends," he said coldly rolling his eyes at her, he had no interest in her anymore, in his opinion she tried to hard, not something he was a fan of.

"Hey guys..." Alyssa warned. Alyssa flipped some of her blonde hair away from her afec and scrunched her nose in annoyance. She cam ehere to shop...not babysit two fighting kids.

"How about we all just go get some ice cream alright?" Alyssa offered calmly.

Alyssa smiled at the girl but left room incase she actually did want to join."It's alright. Your a Slytherin...it's in your nature to be mean and nasty." Alyssa smiled knowingly. Alyssa had some mean moments of her own that she'd probably never forget.

"So Beau...do you like Quidditch?" Alyssa vaguely wondered if Beau would be trying out for Quidditch.

Beau nodded, "Yeah its uncontrollable sometimes," he said laughing. "Eurgh no, I hate flying," he said shaking his head, he wasn't looking forward to be forced onto a broom. "How about you?" he asked, everyone he had met so far loved flying, maybe it was just him who couldn't stand it.

Alyssa cracked a small smile. She remembered her flying lessons in her first year. Ehich had pretty much gone awful almost everytime she had gotten in the air. But thanks to Aiden she was actually pretty good at flying now.

"Eh..I used to be really bad at flying...so I pretty much hated it too. I actually wanted to try out for Beater this year. But I'm a girl...so everyone thinks I'm not going to be good at it." Alyssa frowned. She couldn't believe everyone thought she was such a weakling. Any idiot could swing a bat.

"But I'm still not a huge fan of flying now either. It messes up my hair." Alyssa teased and ran fingers through her hair playfully.

"If you hate flying then your going to get a kick out of flying lessons!" Alyssa added in with a bit of a teasing tone.

Beau looked suprised at this revelation, "Your the first person I met who isn't mad about flying!" he said laughing a little. "Really? Well you should go for it then!" he said supportivly. Beau laughed "And we couldn't have that now could we?" he said as she talked about not messing up her hair, her ran a hand through his own hair which today was almost wavy.
"Oh yeah! I can't wait to start flying," he said rolling his eyes though he would have to do good or else he would never live it down at home, "There not that bad are they?" he asked curiosuly, "Do they just like shove you on a broom?" he said laughing.

"The first thing they actually teach you is how to get the broom into your hands using a command called up. Then they show you how to get into the air by hovering and stuff. Don't worry..it all gets easy." Alyssa said happily. Flying lessons wasn't her favorite class, but it had taught her the basics.

"Are therte any other classes your looking foward to being in?" Alyssa wondered if he was as worried about classes as she was in her first year.

Beau smiled, "That doesn't seem to bad," he said, though the hovering and actual flying he wasn't looking forward to. He could deal with the 'up' command.
"Well I'm really looking forward to Charms," he said, learning spells was what he most wanted to do. "I'm not sure on Herbology though. Isn't it just all about planting and growing and stuff?" he asked rolling his eyes, he had never really spoke to his brothers about school work, though now he was starting to wish he had.

Alyssa's smiled grew. "Charms is really fun. It also happens to be one of my best subjects!" Alyssa was surprised to see a boy so enthused about charms. Most boys usually preferred other classes.

"Um Herbology is alright. I heard it gets better in later years." Alyssa scratched her head. She thought Herbology was a pretty easy class. "It's not a very fun class if you don't like getting dirty. Same with Potions." Alyssa shrugged her shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back