Shopkeeper needs role plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi has gotten boring recently due to an absence of role plays. She is engaged and has two children, twin girls called Alexia and Leah-Brooke. She own the Vibez in Makutu Mall and loves working their, it was also where Jason proposed to her so that makes the shop extra special to her. She is a pretty nice girl all round and can be easy to make friend with, this makes her easy enough to role play with which is good news to some of you guys ^_^ . She is loyal to Jason so she doesnt need and love interests like that how ever she will be needing friend and enemies. She needs people she can sit own and talk with and have a laugh with. As enemies go she will just really need someone to disagree with and argue with, no torturing or dueling for this girl as when it comes to magic how can i put this, well she is a sap in simple terms.

Please post here, i will love you for ever and ever if you do :D

Yes she does they havnt seen each other in a while. I will get an rp going. Oh and happy birthday :hug:

Yes this is still very open and yes sure i would love Caysi to be friends with her. Could you start on rp for them thought please :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back