OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Dogwood Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Charlie hadn't attended the Halloween Feast last year nor was he into sports. The boy had decided to go out of his comfort zone a bit a decided to dress up as something he wouldn't normally dress up as. Charlie had dressed up as a basketball player but it was a bit strange because the boy had no idea how the game actually worked. He had borrowed the costume from one of his relatives and thought that being a basketball player was worth a shot. Charlie shyly made his way to the Great Hall, basketball in hand. The boy usually wasn't this awkward, but he had decided to stand near the back of the Great Hall, leaning against the wall, fiddling with the basketball

Jules was excited to show up at Halloween, last year she missed it just because she didn't wanna go there without other her siblings tho it seemed like all her friends and siblings were already busy for this day, so she was there alone. Not exactly alone with all her schoolmates there and she just noticed one of her classmates standing alone too, so she almost just popped up next to him. "Hey Charlie! Wanna do some passing?" She only half-joked and then chuckled. "How are you?"

Last edited:
Charlie smiled a little, glad there was at least a familiar face and someone he could talk to. "Hey, Jules" Charlie says with a small wave. He then looks at the ball and smiles a little. "Sure, heads up," Charlie says with a small smile, before pretending to throw it her way. "Nah jokes. But maybe we can play somehow in the great hall. Though I'm not good or like sports" Charlie says with a small chuckle. The boy shrugs in response to the girl's question. "I'm not too bad. How about you? How are you?"

Jules happily smirked when seemed that Charlie not only memorized her name but even the nickname she mostly went with. Perfect! Especially with the fact that Zeke was calling her Jay, Tim was calling her JJ, yet, she still preferred Jules. She jokingly acted like she actually tried to catch the ball. "Well, I like sports but I'm totally not good at them, I didn't even make it into the Quidditch team as an alternate, it's disappoining," she tried to say it in a joking form. Yet, she was a bit upset about that, tho she tried to seem like she wasn't. "I'm pretty good actually! My younger twins started school this year, ugh, Tim is oooover there with our cousin," she pointed at her brother. "He took my pillow! Without my consent!" She finally noticed it and just complained to Charlie

Charlie nods as Julia explains her liking for sports. "Honestly, I'm not that into sports, but I thought it would be cool to dress up into something different for a change," Charlie says with a chuckle and a shrug. He honestly never saw the point in sports. But he guessed that everyone had different hobbies and likes. "Oh, that sucks that you didn't make it onto the team. But I'm sure if you try out again next year, you'll make it" Charlie says with a small smile, as he tries to encourage Julia. Charlie wasn't that great when it came to feelings, but he guessed it was worth a try. The Gryffindor follows to where and what she was looking at, and it had turned out to be her younger brother talking to their cousin. Charlie then turned back to Julia, with a small smirk. "Do you want to get back at him for taking your pillow? Like a prank or something?"

Jules smiled and gave a nod, she totally wasn't the one to judge people for having different interests than she had. "You remind me of Troy Bolton, you know, that one from High School Musical. Were you going for it or had absolutely no idea about who Troy even is?" She chuckled and acted like she dived the ball into the hoops, she fastly got in her sporty mood but she tried to calm down knowing that Charlie wasn't really into sports. "I hope so, it was my biggest desire since I was three," she admitted it, kinda thankful for his encouragment. But when he offered to get back at Tim, she grinned at him. "I like your thinking, Jacobs," Jules gave him an approving smile. Then she looked back at Alice and Tim. "Tho, we need a moment when our cousin isn't there. She is already freaking out about everything," Jules rolled her eyes about that. She wasn't exactly fond of her cousin, she always preferred her siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back