Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ramasexual
Wand
12 ½' Dogwood Assorted with Phoenix Tail Feather
There was no telling as of yet if Syrus would make the house team this year or not. With a new captain in place and a few of their athletes having since graduated, Syrus had a chance of playing. That wouldn't seem reassuring to anyone else, but to him it was worth something. He won a game last year only having played once, that should count as something. That should scream natural to everyone, but off the field he kept his cool. He didn't boost about his talent like a dumb jock. Sometimes. For the time being, Syrus didn't bother with it worrying him. Searching inside the equipment shack, Syrus was on the hunt for an oddly shaped, quaffle ball. Rummaging through several bins, Syrus fail to come up what a muggel would consider a soccer ball dented in. Syrus stopped, looking around the sturdy shack. He tries to remember where the hell they kept that quaffle ball.

After realising that she was about to spent her second year as a permanent member of the team, Geo knew she would have to step up her game if she wanted to do her team proud. This meant that she would be spending much of her time practising in between studying for her OWLs, even if it did mean she had very little time left for herself. She reached the pitch shortly after lunch, and headed towards the shed to grab one of the Quaffles that she could use to shoot a few goals, hopefully mimicking the action when a real game came to it, when she spotted another student up head doing seemingly a similar thing. She didn't really recognise the boy, and since being made a prefect she was definitely more aware of whether other students were creating trouble. "Hey, are you okay here?" she asked out loud, giving him the benefit of the doubt. For all she knew, he had a perfectly good reason for raiding the equipment cupboard.

Syrus crank his head sideways towards the concerning voice. "I believe so, I'm not dying or anything," the Gryffindor shrugs. Back to looking for a quaffle, though it seem like it was pointless looking if appears to someone else he was doing it all wrong. Syrus stepped out from the mess and got a better view at the one who seemed worried about his activities in the equipment shack. "Actually, I've been looking for a quaffle ball, any to be he honest," Syrus spotted the blonde. Geo, a prefect just like Corrine. Syrus aware of these badge holder students, he swears some of them take that position way too seriously. "Do you know where I can find them?" Syrus inquired. Corrine was pretty much the only association Syrus had with prefects. He won't jump to conclusion with this one, Syrus waited to see if she was of any help. He really wanted to practice more at scoring.

Geo hadn't really been sure of who or what she'd find, but she hadn't exactly been hoping for a sarcastic response. She vaguely recognised the boy from a few previous encounters, and the fifth year continued to watch as he hunted around for the quaffle. "Why?" she asked out loud, her eyes fixed on the equipment beside them. It may have seemed like an odd question at first, but Geo felt quite confident in her reasoning. "I didn't think you were a Chaser?" she added, glancing back up at the Gryffindor. She moved past the boy, leaning over a small bin that contained the largest brown balls of the game, ones that she knew well given her own position on her team. "I hope you don't mean to be practising out there right now," she teased a little, "I can't have you knowing my secrets, even if it's not your role who knows what information you'll relay." She raised her head and her eyebrows a little in the air, Quaffle in her arms, looking Syrus over as though assessing what it was he was really up to.

Syrus scratched his head confused why that would be an odd request to make. "Because I want to practice," then it became plainly obvious why she would ask. "I'm not but it doesn't mean I can't toss the old quaffle around. And, why limit myself to just seeker," the Gryffindor eyed the Hufflepuff as she casually, without making a fuss found what he was looking for this entire time. That would've annoyed him greatly if he weren't trying to listen what she was saying to him. Syrus snorted, "Okay, prefect that badge really going to your head. I'm only trying to playing like anyone else," Syrus swooped in and stole the quaffle from her hold. He tossed up in the air, grinning. "And I'm a born natural, look at that," Syrus smugly boosted. He turn from the spot and left her in the mess he created.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back