Shooby Doo Bop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicxen Dodge

Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Rigid Reed Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Hi people!

I have two characters that I need friends/aquaintances for. Maybe love interests but we'll see. They are both students at Beauxbatons.

First is Mikaella Advani, and she is very entergetic and humorous (is that how you spell it?). She is originally from Bombay, India and doesn't know who her parents are. She was raised in an orphanage by a Muggle named Chanta. She always tries to avoid the topic of family. She also doesn't think she has much value so she rejects any compliments she recieves. If there is someone that would like to show her that she is worth something that would be lovely. She is very tolerant of people with bad attitudes. Chanta is having Mika live with her sister and her sister's husband in Europe.

Next is Vicxen Dodge, and I don't exactly know what she is like yet. I was thinking that I could have her rp with someone to see how she deals with them. She lives with her older brother Victor Dodge. I am aiming to make her more rebellious then my other characters. I am still working on her. Vicxen's Character Development can be found here! :)

So, are there any takers?

i have two people for Mikaella, Tara Sitara, a fourth year hufflepuff. she is very nice and sweet, she would certainly try to show her that she is worth something. she is also indian, but comes from the north near the mountains. I reckon that they could be friends, but the problem would be how would they meet? will she be turning up in new zealand
I also have Praneil Patil, a seventh year beauxbatton boy, he comes from india but wants to travel. he could be a friend. but he may be a little old for them to mix much.
tell me what you think, there should be a link to both accounts in the siggie (and you can get to bios from there)

Tara and Mikaella: I think Tara and Mika could be friends. About the distance problemo, I could have the people Mika is living with take her to NZ for a family vacation. While Mika is traveling on her own the two can meet. Then once she leaves they can keep in contact through letters?

Praneil and Mikaella: They could probably just meet but not really be friends. But if you pefer the two don't ever meet or anything that is fine with me.

that sounds like a good plan with Mika and tara, her family will take her to new zealand, Tara usually stays at the school over christmas, so she often spends time exploring. I can start a thread when the wizarding world opens.
I think that we could try her with praneil and see how they get on. they both seem to try and make others laugh. but that can wait a little while if you want.

Sounds great! I think we should wait on Praneil.

I have Jeremy here to RP with either of them. Maybe they can be owl exchange buddies as part of some school thing and then they eventually meet up...or not, depending on how they get along?

I think that would be cool. I think Jeremy could rp with Vicxen. I almost have her C.D done.

Hello I can offer my artistically awkward book worm James killian... he is all around a good guy and would make an awesome friend to have that is if you are interested.

I am interested. :) Mika isn't that much into books, but she is into painting and drawing and stuff like that. Think you could rp with her?

He does not tell very many people that he can draw as he is self conscious of the fact, but he is always up to meeting new friends.

Okay. Would you mind starting or do you want me to?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back