Shock Horror

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
Lemina poured herself a glass of orange juice. It was a Saturday morning and she'd gotten up relatively early. Her hair was straightened and she didn't know what she should do today. They had just gotten back from the Christmas holidays. Yet it was summer. New Zealand really confused Lemina. But she was used to it by now. She hadn't seen Hayden all of the break and regretted that. But she might be able to see him in Brightstone on the next weekend they were allowed out? She hoped so anyway.

Hayden, sitting in his office, looked over his lesson plan but was unable to keep Lemina, Evie and his unborn child out of his mind. The young man groaned and rested his head flat on his desk, wishing that he hadn't been so drunk on Christmas Eve. He had to write Lemina, to tell her about the baby, that was clear enough. So he scrambled to fine a fresh piece of parchment, when he had he dipped his quill in ink and began writing to his blonde girlfriend.
Dear Lemina,

I am sorry for not writing you but I did not find myself able to share the words that you will hear shortly. Please know that I am so sorry and wish that it weren't so but it is. On Christmas Eve, after chaperoning the Yule tide events I visited my boss and former Headmistress, I stayed a little longer because she has to have a short question time about how everything is going to assess the workers, well at least the Professors, and we had drinks, several drinks. We ended up having sex, although I wasn't aware of what was happening until the morning after when I awoke with her beside me. To add fuel to the fire, she is pregnant and will be keeping it.

I am not asking you to forgive me, but you needed to know, I'm sorry fpr being unfaithful to you Lemina.

Hayden Kerberos.

Lemina flicked her hair out of her face. There wasn't really anyone else around just now. There were a couple of first years nearby and a seventh year further down the table. But they didn't really talk. Lemi had just buttered her toast and was about to bite into it when a letter dropped down in front of her. She recognised the bird. Hayden! I love him, how he can surprise me with a letter like that. It's so sweet. She was grinning as she opened it.

But the first two words made her stop. No 'dearest rebel'. Nothing. It was just 'Dear Lemina'. And every subsequent word in the letter made her heart fall, lower and lower. By the name she reached his name - which was his full name - she was in shock. She couldn't say anything. She couldn't even feel anything. She wanted to cry, but was it true? How could it be true? Hayden had never even had sex with Lemina, how could he do it with his old headmistress? And how could he get her pregnant? None of it added up.

Lemina stood up. She left her toast sitting there. She couldn't reply just now. It needed time to sink in. Time for her to realise what she had actually gone through and what had actually happened.

Hayden,

How could you do this to me? I can't believe it. Just get out of my life. I thought I could trust you. I thought you loved me. I loved you. Until I got that letter. I thought you were writing to simply cheer up my day. How wrong. I really thought I could trust you. Hayden, you can just forget even talking to me. I know I will. I'm just going to get you out of my life. Don't bother writing back. I loved you. But that's over. You slept with a woman who could be your mother. I can't forgive you. And you know it. Well, I hate you, Hayden Kerberos. And that will never change. I've finally seen sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back