Not open for further replies.

Shiloh Denton

OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
I would like <Kate and Tenile> to fill my request.

Banner Request Form

Character's Name: Shiloh Denton
Banner Type: up to you
*Banner Size: your choice
Celebrity you're using: Hilary Duff
Images on banner: http://www.sweetandtalented.com/duffphoto.php
*Background Image: whatevs
*House Crest/Dark Mark: Gryffindor
Text on banner: Shiloh Denton
I'm anyones guess really.
*Fonts on banner: any
*Colour Scheme: any
*Border colour/size: sure
*Other: blue

Here's mine, Im guessing you want it to stay open for Kate :D
Anyway it has a happy/relaxed theme because their cool and I made you one, so yeah hope you like it :)

2d7sawo.jpg
2dt994y.jpg

~Tenile

I kinda just made another set :tut: Here you go:
2ppngxs.png

259fv44.jpg

Hey :)

So Im really rushed for time at the moment, but i did this... it only took 5 mins, so i will try something better. By in the other section, where you just wrote 'blue', did you mean blue eye colouring? I can edit that in if you want, but i will have another go with some pictures... were there any you specifically wanted??

24dgg8w.png

and with the crest:
2j64x2v.png

I can change basically anything, redo different images if you want... but if you could choose a specific set of images from the site, that would be awesome :D

Kate
:hug:

By the way, thanks for this topic - its the first one where i have been specified as a banner maker :woot:

Hey KAte,

Yeah in the other section I meant blue eyes. I just forgot to write it. Anyway, I like the banners, however, I always have a thing with the three image thing. It alsways looks cluttered to me. So yeah and the images your using are fine but I really like the ones of her in a green skirt :) if you wanted to try them lol.

Ah, thats fine :p I know what you mean about crowded banners :p So i had a go with the green skirt ones, please let me know what you think, i do appreciate feedback :p

1qpi5l.png

Im going to have another go with a few of the pictures, but if you have any preference for certain images or types, let me know ;)

Kate
:hug:

NOOOOOOOO!!!! dont do more I LOVEEEEE this one :D

Ok cool then :)

I don't mind about credit, just please don't claim it as your own :)

do you want this topic closed?? (My first time to close one :woot: haha :p )

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back