Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
After the scene she made in the Great Hall and delivered her first rose to a lovely person, Peyton ate breakfast and head out to continue her deliveries that day. She thought of her brother, the Gryffindor yelled at the young Hufflepuff just to volunteer for the activity. As a loving sister, she just doesn't want Hunter to do Quidditch and stuff that are too dangerous for the second year. Peyton stopped walking halfway from the entrance hall to pick her next delivery. Who couldn't know the Head girl? Smart and pretty. Though, she had no idea where to find her, instead, Peyton hoped for the best and went tot he library. Smart people tend to go there for some quiet time and studying. Once she made it up, Peyton started looking for a flame colored haired gal. She was easy to spot because the library wasn't that full. The Gryffindor walked toward her and tap her shoulder. "Miss head girl, Pia Morales?" Peyton whispered, enough for the recipient to hear.

Pia was well aware that it was valentine's day and that roses were being delivered, but this did not keep her from studying in the library and acting like the day wasn't different to any others. She had sent a few roses, both to support her best friend who had organized the event a second year in a row and to hopefully brighten up the days of her boyfriend and her friends. Though she did not expect anything in return, which was part of the reason she was hooled up in the library to begin with and the complete reason Pia practically jumped out of her skin when someone tapped her on the shoulder. She looked up from her text books with a confused expression as she saw a younger student, then smiled when she realized they were likely delivering a rose to her. "Hey." She whispered back. "Do I have a rose, then?" She asked, marking the page of the book she was reading and closing it so she could give the younger girl her full attention.

Peyton nodded at her question, she admired the quick thinking she made but it was also obvious that she's most likely delivering roses to everyone. "Yes, ma'am. This one is red and I didn't read the letter." She made herself clear still whispering. The 4th year handed the rose and letter with a smile. "Hope this makes your day brighter." Peyton added.
Lovely Pia,

It’s hard to imagine that we’re coming to our final year of school but I am glad we both ended up here instead of Castelobruxo because you’re the best friend I could have ever asked for. Also you look hot so our photos together always leave us on par. Thanks for keeping it tight but mostly thanks for being the cutest ever.

Kylie.
PS. If Lloyd is blackmailing you to date him, I can kill him for you.

Pia smiled wider when the younger girl confirmed she was delivering a rose. The fact it was a red rose only made the head girl more excited and curious to who it was from. She expected Calum to send her one, as well as Kylie and possibly Orwell so she gladly accepted the rose and eagerly unfolded the note attached to it. It was from Kylie and the girl's sentiment and sense of humor regarding Calum only made Pia furthermore excited to have received such a beautiful rose from her best friend. She wondered when or if she would receive a rose from Calum as she placed the red rose on the desk in front of her, then returned her gaze to the student who delivered it. "Thank you very much." She said. "Am I the first person you have delivered to today?" Pia wondered if this was the case as it was still relatively early in the day. She had only just eaten breakfast arrived to the library and began to study after all, so it would make sense if she was the first delivery of that girl's day.

The Gryffindor's smile was wide as the head girl thanked her for it. "Don't mention it. Actually, Orwell was my first, I did made quite a scene." And she did, using the sonorus was a bit tacky but it works for everyone who can't hear her girly voice. "Well, I better get the rest to their recipient before the roses wilt. Nice meeting you." Peyton bid the head girl a goodbye before turning around to get out of the library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back