OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Mallory
With the small bag in hand, Atkin burst through the front doors, a big smile on the face. He barely noticed the woman at the front desk as he marched into the nearest table and dropped his jacket. "Hey, Mallows. You would like what I got for you. I mean we can share but this is really for you.", he rambled on, laughing as he quickly went to the kitchen and fixed two mugs and a small jar of milk. He also got whipped cream and some marshmallows to add. He went out and settled them on the table. "I found this and reminded me of you and it made me crave for some hot choco so I bought a box and came back here." He stopped short when he noticed the girl did not speak up. He whirled around to see, not Mallory, but @Tyra Wolf-Gates, looking at her with an amused expression. Looking around confused, he turned to face her. "Where's Mallory?" He was suddenly embarrassed at how he was acting in front of the woman. He was normally quiet around her but the opposite when he was with the girl.

Tyra had been having a lovely day, enjoying a good book as she watched the front desk. She was startled from her book, however, when Atkin came storming in, loud and energetic. She raised a brow, pleased to see him and a bit amused. She watched him with a coy smile, waiting for him to respond. That smile, faded, however, when he asked for Mallory. "Oh, sweetie. Mallory isn't here." She stood, walking over and covering his hand with hers. "Did your trip take you longer than you thought? She tried to catch you before she left. Did she not tell you?" She asked gently. "Mallory isn't here anymore, sweetie. She's a Professor now. She was accepted for the Charms position at the New Zealand chapter of Hogwarts." She gave him a gentle smile.

Everything was just a buzz after Tyra said that Mallory was not there. Like not there, in the inn. At the mention of Hogwarts, his eyes widened. "Hogwarts?! She should have told me she was going to Scotland. I could have gone there straight from Pontefract.", he burst out, not even listening to what the woman said. He looked back to the mugs and the gift bag. He sighed. "So, when is she coming back? Breaks? Holidays?", he mumbled glumly. It would be better if it was Hogwarts NZ, closer and he could see her on what they called Brightstone Weekends. "You can have them, Tyra.", he handed the bag, shoulders slumped. "I'll just go up to my room. I guess...", he sighed, slowly making a move to sit on the chair instead. He did not know what to do with his day, he originally meant to spend it with Mallory.

Tyra waited patiently for Atkin to process what she'd said. She noted how put out he seemed, and she remembered how Mallory had tried to hide the way she was waiting for him to return. She walked over, putting the items he'd given her back in his hands. "No, sweetie, not Scotland, she went to the New Zealand chapter." She smiled warmly. "You should mail these to her instead. I know she would just love to hear from you." She winked playfully and ruffled his hair.

Last edited:
Atkin looked down as Tyra placed the bag back in his hands. He sighed once more. However, his ears perked up at what the woman said. "New Zealand? Just here? Why didn't you say so?" The mood change was evident on his face. "Should I really mail this?", he asked uncertainly. He may sound uncertain but his mind was already buzzing with what he wanted to send to Mallory. He started to stand up before turning to Tyra again. "Can I borrow an owl?", he asked with a sheepish grin. "Maybe two?"

Tyra raised a brow, smirking a little. Well, this was certainly an interesting development. "Of course, silly." She teased him, a knowing smile on her face. She ruffled his hair again before turning and walking back over to her desk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back