OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
It was exactly half a year since Kia's parents and grandparents died and it hurted a lot. Mostly she stayed the same as she was before their death, because she knew that they wouldn't want her to lose herself and she fighted with all demons that were inside of her and just told her to break and show world how she actually feels, but she never did that. Kiara always knew that if she'll stay the same it'll prove to destiny that she is ready to fight with everything, because she already has almost nothing to lose. That car crash happened some days after school's ending when she was at her friends house, they came to pick her up and she already was outside of her friend's house and waited for them, and that damn unlucky crossroad and drunk person in that damn truck! He took her everything and died too, and it wasn't all he did, he made teenager look at her parents death and understand that she can't help them, that everything is going to change and nothing will be the same anymore.
Now Kiara felt almost as before their death, because her uncles and aunt knew how to help her, they were there and it helped her a lot. The only thing that changed was that she hated one day every month, that date when all of them died, it was her breaking day, when all she wanted was forget her existance and restart her life, but she couldn't. It'd be wrong, no matter how much it hurted so all she did was sat on the stairs and held her family photo in front of her and let tears fall down. Even the strongest ones cried and she wasn't worlds strongest person, she was just a kid, kid who lost her world so she built a new world in a new place but didn't forget old one.

Today she had a dream about her beloved mom and an incident in a car. Jenna was in a very bad mood today and maybe she needed to find @Daintree Vaskevold and cry on his shoulder? Today she was nervous and unable to cope with her emotions and her brother, who was still sitting in the common room. She was tired of trying to go to her brother because he didn't want her company. Jenna always was to strong but for today seeing that bad dream she wanted give up. Jenna was her hand from her mother gift what Thomas gave her birthday and she walked the stairs and see her best friend Kiara. ''Are you to crying today?'' She take her place and sit with her, Jenna wiped her tears in the Hufflepuff sweater.

When Kia heard known voice, she looked up and smiled at Jenna and then clapped next to her as inviting friend to sit with her. "It looks like it's a crying day," she let out little laugh and wiped her own tears off with sleeve. She extremely hated when someone saw her crying, it was like they got to know that girl who was professionally hidden inside of her, she didn't want to let someone know her cry-baby side. When Jenna sat, Kiara moved next to her, hugged her arm and put her head down on friends shoulder. "I hope you know that you can trust me, I promise, I won't run away and tell anyone your pain, if you promise that no one will know that I have cried." Joking was her way to hide pain when someone is around her, even if she coulnd't stop her tears, she wiped them off again and pressed closer to her best friend.

''Yeah!'' Jenna take deep breath and looked her best friend how she make her hug and her head to her shoulder. It was nice feeling and she was try feel a little better.'' I know Kiara and i realy apriciate! I started get tired help my brother and he always sit coomon room and not telling what wrong with him. He always leave me and don't wanted spend time with me. I'm so done with him and i miss my mom and it's been 7 years i lost her.'' She take deep breath and looked her present who gave her brother Thomas. ''I'm so dumb.'' She told her and she felt today like a loser.

Kiara looked up at Jenna from her shoulder and maybe it was just that moment, her feelings was on and Jenna was there, maybe stars stood wrongly or something like that, but Kiara just understood that her friend is really attractive. Like attractive not as a friend but as a girl, first time she understood what Daintree saw in Jenna, she was not only amazing in character, she was simply beautiful and while Jenna talked out her problem, Kia just looked at her with thought that mom'd like her. "Uh-yeah.. You're not dumb Jenna, you are amazing, beautiful and strong girl. Probably the strongest girl I have ever met and it's his fault not your." well, she didn't properly hear her problem, she just heard her last sentence and something about brother so she collided everything together and answered. This moment Kia already put her pain in the background and let Jenna be in the main ground, she just let friend tell about her problems just so she didn't look like egoist. Also she still wouldn't really tell about how she feels, mostly because now she felt more confused than sad, what happened between them that Kia looked at her like that?

Jenna take deep breath and she feel weird right now about this situation and she never was bad today. "Aww, thanky so much Kiara! Brothers are such a pain somtimes and you never know what going his head." Hufflepuff girl laughded and there was one moment that Kiara looked her strange and she was only that feeling? But she wanted understand why her was that look. "You are the best friend and such a good person. Thanky for listening me" Jenna hugged her best friend.

Kiara finally looked back to her hands trying to understand what she said to her. "I mean, you can never know what is going in somebody's head and heart." sometimes you can just not understand what is going on in your own head and heart. She tried to convince herself that it was just a understanding that Jenna is cute nothing more, it wasn't something important, it wasn't pernament, it was going to fade. "Ah, but I didn't do anything!" when Jenna moved to hug her properly, Kiara fastly wiped her family photo under her tight, she almost forgot about her own problem. "Mhm, Jenna.. Have you ever looked at someone and didn't understand properly how you feel about them? Like you don't really understand do you have a crush on them or just take them as your friend? One my friend right now is in that situation, I asked for them." Wood just blushed but tried to look like it actually was just for her friend, of course it wasn't. She was just confused is this even possible.

"You propbaly right but why are you was sad? I was so rude of me and i don't asked and i'm sorry" She apollogized her and she was felt alredy gilty for her. She was tell that she didn't know enything but Kiara was there for her. "I did! It was Wendall first time and i was still understand about feeling with him but it's hard to know that you don't like him. Well i think you need take the risk and find out" She didn't know if she tell the right word but she was try do her best for her.

"Oh nothing important. Just felt like crying," Kia laughed a bit, it was awkward for sure, she wasn't capable to hide her emotions so she wouldn't be surprised if Jenna understood that Kia was hiding something. "Oh, alright! And how did you understand how you feel about him? It's still for my friend not me," Good joke, Kiara! She surely already understood that it's about you! You don't have another that close friends here. At least she tried to look like she was telling truth. How did it happen that she lied so much? "Well, actually - uhh.. I forgot, I need to send my letter to uncle Jackson! I will go," what pushed her to open her mouth on day like this? Jenna'll never talk to her again! But she stood up, took her photo, it was good that from backside it looked like a plain paper and slowly went to exit with hope that Jenna will say something and will give her a reason to stay.

"Oh, okey!" She was try do her best for her and she still was felt so weird about this. Kiara was looked her so strange and acting a little weird mayby she was tell her something bad. "Well, i walked to him and tell him how i feel and he was surprised." She didn't know if that was best for her but she was tell her the true." Oh? Okey! Have grate day!" Jenna didn't know why she needed stoped and if she wanted go then she should.

Kiara fastly nodded and then hugged her before going. "I will catch you later, bye!" she didn't even wait for Jenna to reply, blew her a little kiss (which she never did before) and left. When she was in the safe distance she just let tears fall down again. "I hate you!" it was for her own self not Jenna. "Why now? And why her? We just moved here and romance isn't something we look for, especially if it's a taken person and if it's a girl." she hit herself a little bit on the place where heart is, wiped tears off and tried to look as always. "It never happened and it's not going to change anything." she whispered being sure that for some time she is going to ignore Jenna.

OOCOut of Character:
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back