Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
undefined
Wand
Bloodwood 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Selene was making her way out into the grounds to deliver one of her roses. This person was harder for her to track down as the first year wasn’t in the yearbook but she had a vague idea that they had won a prize at the Halloween feast. Not that that helped, they had been wearing full shark costumes then.
she had gone outside as someone had said that the girl had been there. As she was crossing thegrass to the lake she saw a figure who matched the description. She walked over to her. hello, you wouldn’t happen to be Allison Becket would you?” she asked hoping that this girly haired girl was the girl she had a pink rose for.

Allison was skipping rocks out at the lake with Stanis when she heard someone approach. She turned, nodding as they asked for her. "Yep! Allison Beckett, at your service," She bowed dramatically. "What can I do for you?"

Selene was glad that she had found the right person. As the girl glanced at him she realised that She seemed to be with a boy who was by the lake. She hoped that a pink rose was not going to cause any problems for them. pleased to make your aquantence. It is what I can do for you as you have a rose she said producing a pink rose i have a more here too somewhere she said rummaging through her basket.

Allison looked startled when the girl produced a pink rose. She glanced suspiciously at Stanis before accepting it. "Oh, thanks. There's a note?" She asked, still surprised to have received one at all.

Selene wasn’t surprised that the girl looked surprised to receive the pink rose. From her experience most of the pink and red ones were for older students first and second years generally got yellow. yes. Here it is she said producing the parchment. And passing it to her. i hope it’s a good one she added.

note said:
Your Royal Royalness,
Please accept this token of friendship and love
King Shark[/b]

Allie looked down at the note. "Thanks!" She told the girl, smiling widely before spinning to Stanis, catching him up in a hug before he could stop her. "You and me, Wolf boy," she reminded him in Polish, not minding that she was being a bit sappy since he had started it.

Skipping rocks out at the lake with Allie, Stanislaw jerked his head around when someone joined them and asked for his friend. He watched intently as the girl handed her the pink rose and turned away almost immediately when Allie glanced at him. He didn't know if pink was the right colour to sent to Allie but the organisers told him that it was for admiration, and the boy admired the heck out of his friend ever since their talk at the cliffs. He hugged her back tightly, smiling while doing so. ''Always,'' he replied in Polish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back