Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Delivering a rose was always easier when Amber knew the person she was delivering to. It was definitely a lot easier now that she was one of the oldest students in the school. She could still remember how difficult it had been in her first year, though also very exciting. Now it was nice to deliver roses to friends, and one of those would be for Geo. Amber found the girl at the Hufflepuff table and tapped her shoulder. "Rose delivery!" She said cheerfully, holding the yellow one out to her.

With everything going on, Geo hadnt really had a moment to think about Valentine's until it was already here. For the first time she wasn't delivering any roses herself, and was caught a little off guard when she heard a familiar voice beside her. "Hey," A smile spread across her face when she looked up to Amber, and gladly taking the rose and note she wondered who had sent her one, guilt of not sending out her own coming in waves. "Thanks! How are things going?" She knew the older students had a lot on their plates at the moment but it was good they still had time for activities like this too.

Amber smiled as she handed the rose over to Geo. The younger girl seemed fairly popular, so it wasn't really a surprise she would be getting a rose. Amber hadn't sent her any, just because she had tried to keep the amount she sent out low. Hopefully Geo wouldn't hold it against her. "It's going well! I really missed doing this." She admitted with a small shrug. "It's nice to see people so happy about deliveries."
Note said:
Geo,

It makes me happy that we both share a dream of becoming aurors, I can not wait to keep studying with you in the future.

Flavio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back