Sham returns to Peachy!

" That's true Peachcobbler.." She smiled, and then asked " Have you ever seen my mother?".

" Lucky you, you don't want to meet my mother", " I really hope that she loves before I go there the next time, maybe....if I'm lucky...dead!". She said happily.

" Maybe I don't but, atleast she could be no where near me." She added, Caysi had deep hatred for her mother.

" Still wear your ring Peaches?". she asked her , showing her the ring on her finger.

Caysi nodded " Of course, I can harm my self at everything..even brushing my teeth", she tried to keep a straight face but she ended up laughing.

" Anything new happen while I was gone?", she didn't feel like talking about her mother right now, she just felt like bonding some more.

"Well at the Yule ball this year, Bruin and Ford got into a food fight because Bruin danced with Sophia. It was kinda scary but funny at the same time. Bruin was my date." Kiera added with a smile.

Caysi smiled " Well I'm back to stay and I'm not going anywhere.", she gave Kiera a hug.

" I missed you to the moon and back!". " Are we going to dye our hair in the summer again?".

Kiera smiled. "Well I have invited Katalina and Harriet Turner. Bella will come if I have anything to say about it. Of course you and Cam and Mark and Katheryn and Elise will be there." she said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back