OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera walked down to the lakefront. She was feeling rather lonely at the moment. Bella had been in the hospital wing for a while and Kiera had no idea when she was getting out. She fiddled with the ring on her right hand. It had been a present from her best friend. Kiera had missed Caysi just about everyday since she left.

Kiera found a seat under a tree. She laid out her blanket and then laid down on top of it. She had brought a book down with her. It was Wuthering Heights. Kiera opened it and began to read.

Caysi saw Kiera, actually she was watching...a bit stalkerish, I know. She carefully went down on the grass drawing nearer and nearer to Kiera. Caysi smiled, She hadn't seen Kiera in ..forever. Caysi knew that she was a bad friend for leaving her, but she needed some time with her father. " Well that seems like an interesting book". She said in a different type of voice so that Kiera couldn't figure it out right away.

Kiera heard a voice speak to her but it wasnt one she recongized. She was so imersed in her book that she didnt look up at first. "Well yes I suppose I am just now getting into it..." she said looking up. Her voice trailed off. In front of her face was Caysi! Kiera's eyes widened in shock. "What? How? Here..you!" she sputtered.

" Well yes I am here". She smiled. " Surprise Surprise!" She smiled and looked back at Kiera.

Kiera screamed joyfully. "Sham!!". She jumped up and hugged Caysi fiercely. They jumped up and down in a hug while screaming. "I am so happy to see you! I missed you sooo much! When did you get back? What have you been doing!? I havent see you in ages!" she said all at once.

Caysi laughed and smiled while she hugged her best friend. " Well I was traveling the world with my dad..and mom" She said bitterly, she would tell Kiera later. " I'm here for good now, I'm never going to leave". Caysi was relieved to be back. " Well I got here today actually, and I've trying to make this a surprise for you.".

Another look of shock passed through Kiera's face. "Your mom? You have explaining to do later missy!" Kiera said sternly. Then she grinned again. "I never ever want you to leave again! I missed you too much Sham Sham!" she said happily. She had missed her best friend. "Why surprise me? I nearly had a heart attack!" she said playfully.

Caysi smiled and laughed " I'll tell you that later". Caysi smiled " I missed you bunches Peachy!". " I have LOADS to tell you!".

"Umph!" She said as she was pulled down, " Well I was travelling the world with my father and ...mother, my father beleived that we should give her a new beggining and I guess he took our no's for a yes and let her back in, so yeah we travelled the world and I came back and then I talked to your brother". She blushed and smiled.

Kiera smiled. "Wow uh that must have been interesting with your mother. I went and saw mine over christmas and that certainly was interesting." Kiera said with a small laugh. Then she heard the last of the sentance. "hold on wait. As in Cameron Kingsley. My brother?" she asked awed.

" And, well he kissed me." She blushed and smiled, waiting for Kiera to answer.

Caysi nodded, " I was in shock too!", she laughed. "I never knew that he liked me".

Kiera shook her head. "Me either." she confessed. "The monster's been holding out on me. I cant believe it." she said with a suspicious gleam in her eyes. She wondered why Cameron had never told her.

Caysi laughed at Kiera, "Well, we talked about you and my monster of a brother". " But the kiss just shocked me".

" How you're going to get hurt one day doing your gymnastics thingy, and I told him that you're clever and you know when enough is enough.".

Kiera rolled her eyes. "He is so protective!" she said with an exasperated sigh. "Thanks for sticking up for me. I guess he does have a reason to worry. I got really bad hurt doing gymnastics a few years ago." she admitted. "I take it he told you I want to compete again this summer?" she asked.

Caysi nodded, " It sounds like good fun!", Caysi was excitied she wanted to see her friend compete.

Kiera grinned. "Im glad you think so! I want you to come watch. Cam's been pretty negitive about the whole thing. He doesnt want me to compete because Im too 'reckless'." Kiera said with a roll of her eyes. She knew she would be fine.

Caysi nodded. " I wouldn't miss it for the world Peachy, but then you have to come to my swimming competition later on." She smiled, she was really happy to be back with her best friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back