Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Reed

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Fender Stratocaster.
Hey All! :wub:

Well I have this plot with Alexis (with Jenny) that Matt is going to have a girlfriend for the Winter break, not really to make Jenny jealous, just to get her off his mind because what happened in this incident (Please read, its a very important part of this plot). Jenny is staying for the Winter break at the Reed's because well...shes like part of the family. Matt is kinda unsure about his feelings for Jenny, they were always pretty close but after the kiss it sorta sparked off something. Yet being a guy he's trying to get her off his mind by dating a shallow kinda bland chick :tut: :D . This is where you guys come in ;) .

So basically I'm just looking for a really pretty girl but with zero personaility :p . Someone that Matt doesn't really like but will go out with her anyway, morely for looks :r . The idea is that she will be around the Reed house while Jenny is there and it would make her uber jealous and frankly just p1ssed off with Matt. But as I said before, its not Matt's intentions to make her jealous, the pair are both pretty unsure about their feelings for one another. The relationship wouldn't really last long and it would be more physical then anything else :shifty:

So if you have a characther that matches this description please, please post here. I have a feeling theres going to be some fun RPing.
By the way the girl will have to be around the age group 15-17 ^_^
Thanks Guys! :woot:
Louise

I have Kadie. She's really shallow and wouldn't care if she was being used as long as he was cute.

Here is her CD if you want her.

@Alexis: :wub: :lol:

@Ria: She sounds perfect! :woot: I'll PM you (on Kadies Account) with a few more bits of information :)

Okay, well I guess this thread can be closed now :cool:

*Shouts to the Reed randomly* Your sister invited to my father Winter Wonderland Wedding :frantics: Invited by Jake lol random again

Heya,

This is what she looks like in case you didn't see :D

Wow, I'm loved.

Ria x

@Maddie: OMGosh! Coolness, Jess will be there ;)

@Kadie: Shes perfect! I'll send the PM now ^_^

Sorry forgot to edit my post Kasey leaving so the wedding won't be rp but they will get married(or already are). Thanks bunches anyways :hug:

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back