Shaded

Tamara Roper

Tamara sat under a hugh tree and looked at the sky the its branchs. Hogwarts was the modt beautiful place she had ever been to. She was so happy to get the chance to be here. She looked around and watched the people around her. So she began to feel very loney and she hoped someone would come talk to her.

Emma had been wondering around on the lawn trying to calm down. She had been so stressed lately and for no apparent reason. She hoped that she would run into someone she knew, but everyone she knew was either in a big group or busy. Emma then saw a lone girl sitting under a tree. Emma thought but she really could not remember meeting this girl. Oh well. I like to meet new people Emma thought to herself as she began to walk over to this girl. "Hello do you mind some company?" Emma asked with a small smile

Tamara looked up and smiled. "Sure. Acturally I'd love some." She scooted over and motioned for her to sit. "Its so beautiful here. A very good place to relax."

Emma smiled and sat down. "Thanks" she said looking at the view. "It is wonderful out here." She said staring out in the distance. Then she remembered that she never introduced herself. "Oh and by the way my name is Emma." Emma said turning to this girl and extending her hand to shake hers.

Ginny spotted Tamara speaking to someone she couldn't recognise from where she was standing. She moved closer and noticed it was Emma Short. she thought she would sneak up on Tamara and give her fright. she crept up slowly to her and whispered 'BOO!' in her ear.

kasey was walking pass the lawn when she noticed Tamra and ginny with a girl whom she thought to be a First year.She walked over and said"Hey guys whats up?"she smiled

zevild walked up to tamara and said" hi there mind if i sit with u i'm new here? hey i think i know u from some place outside of school... ummm i just can't rember where. sorry i bable " going to one foot to the other nervousely :-SS

Tamara glanced at the girl not giving her much heed. "Sure I guess. I doubt you've seen me any where, and I know I don't know you. Whats your name? Mines Tamara."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back