Session

Wand
Reed 14" Core of Dragon heartstring
Walking into the office where the psychologist. Nicholai Van Zant had in the magical world where he would examine those of wizards and witches. He had an office in Europe where he dealt with muggles, however Nicholai preferred the muggle world highly over the magical world. Reason being, he simply hated magic. Everything to do with it, he despised it. Nicholai could not figure out what it was, and he vowed never to use it. Ever since he graduated, he had left his wand to collect dust in his home with Thanatos, a shut-in that never leaves the house. His receptionist did not bother greeting him because Nicholai never greeted anyone. Nicholai looked around his office before he decided that this was just too dark for him. Walking over to the window, he pulled the string and the blinds raised, allowing floods of sunshine to enter into his office. It was perfect for him, small and somewhat cozy. He was perfectly comfortable where he was. Nicholai peered outside with his silvery blue eyes, before he checked his watch. It was getting to the point where he would have his patient come in and talk to him. Nicholai could be rather harsh, and when he saw a hopeless case that he could not handle, he would transfer them off so that he would not have to deal with them anymore. It might have been cold, but he hated it anyhow. And he hated it when people yelled at him. It was never good to him. He never bothered with things like that and he most likely will never bother as well. However the person that he was going to be handling today, for his morning meeting, would be someone that he knew that needed someone to listen, and probably needed some help in the head. Nicholai took his seat on his office chair before he spun around and he logged into the computer to see his own schedule. He may have made it his own, but he looked at it with his silvery blue eyes before he realized that all he had today was one patient.

"Well this is going to be a bad day. I only have one person," spoke the German man to himself before he used a messenger to have his receptionist turn the phone inside of the office on, so that he could be on call, in the office, in case someone needed him. Nicholai smoothed down his shirt as he looked down at his black khakis. Was he being too casual? Who cared this was his office. He bent down and got his folder out for his patient, and he opened it up, vaguely wondering who had put someone so young into therapy or seeing someone like him? Nicholai flipped through his notes, very carefully not slicing his fingers open. For him, if he get a cut, it was hard for him to stop bleeding. He received that from his father, whom was dead now. Nicholai knew nothing of his family, not his mother and father's names, or if he had any siblings. He would never go to his parents' home, and see things that he did not want to see. He wanted nothing to do with them. Nicholai heard the person that he was assisting with today, and he looked down at his watch. 'Three minutes late, how irresponsible if she cannot even keep time. If I had another person to help, they would have to wait three extra minutes due to tardiness,' thought Nicholai. Sure, he did not have anyone else planned, but that was not the point. Nicholai looked up at the sign that he had hanging up on the wall, saying, 'No Magic Allowed'. There was a good reason why. He often got aggravated when magic was demonstrated in front of him. Plus it made his computer go nuts. He just did not want to have to repair his computer. Magic causing electronics to go insane really bothered him. Nicholai could not figure it out.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Joselyn Grieco didn't see the point in attending therapy. In her opinion it didn't do anything to fix her problems. Because her problems didn't have to do with her. It had to do with everyone else. Particularly her parents. They were the reasons she was like this. They were the very reason she was hateful and violent towards others. Her parents never treated her right. They were mean and hateful towards her. Which was odd because they used to treat Macon like he was a king when he was still alive. Of course it didn't make much sense to Joselyn. It never did. The only conclusion she could come to was that she wasn't perfect enough for their affections. Everything had to be earned with her parents, and Joselyn refused to work for anything she didn't want to. Her parents hated that. They thought she was the worst child in the world. That was why they wanted her to attend therapy. They thought that having her talk to these people was going to help. They they would have a big breakthrough and somehow, Joselyn would be their perfect baby girl again. Or something like that. 'Fat chance of that ever happening.' Joselyn rolled her blue eyes and slumped further into the chair she was sitting in. Her father was currently talking to the receptionist about something. Her mother was standing next to him but she didn't look like she cared too much about what was going on. Joselyn glanced at the clock and sighed. They were late. Joselyn hated being late. It was one of the many pet peeves she had. It wasn't her fault that they were late either. That drive the redhead ten times more crazy than she already was. Joselyn heard her father address her and said she could go in. Joselyn rolled her eyes but lifted her thin frame away from the chair. She walked over to the door and slowly placed her hand on the doorknob. 'Please let this one be different...' Joselyn prayed. Someone who would actually listen was all she was asking for. Someone who would understand that she wasn't a horrible person on purpose. That her parents made her this way. Joselyn wanted there to be someone who would actually listen to her. All she wanted to do was tell her story. Usually people didn't believe her. She did have a record after all. There were times when she attacked people who upset her. Or the time she set her house on fire. But it wasn't all her. If people didn't try to upset her she wouldn't be having this problem. "Come on, Boo." Joselyn called out to her pet weasel that came everywhere with her. He was the closest thing to a friend she had. The weasel lifted it's head up and scurried over to Joselyn just as she opened the door and stepped inside. The door closed behind her with a heavy click.

Joselyn's first opinion on her therapist was that he was a nerd. Joselyn bent down and picked Boo up so she could put him on her shoulder. Hopefully that would keep him from climbing all over the place. Joselyn stared at the man for another minute before she sat down and waited for the man who would become her therapist to say something to her. This would make him the seventh. The seventh therapist she had. It looked bad. But they never listened. They never helped. They always sided with her parents. If it was one thing Joselyn would not tolerate, it was people making her feel bad when she had done nothing wrong. There was no reason for it. Joselyn noted a lack of magically artifacts in the room. That made her feel a little bit more comfortable. Joselyn used magic on rare occasions, but she wasn't a huge fan of it. It never really did anything that amazing in her opinion. It wasn't like it could fix all of her problems. The only thing she had now was to see if this guy really could help her. Or if he was going to sink right along with the others. It was his call.​
<i>
</i>

Nicholai's silvery blue eyes widened ever so slightly when he noticed just what type of person he was dealing with. She had red hair, the kind that stood out. There was a stereotype that redheads did not have souls and had quite the temper. Nicholai didn't mess with them at all, based on the fact that he never had to. Not a single one of his patients had natural red hair. However he would treat her like he did every other patient, with hardcore and blunt words. Some may think that a therapist was there to just say, 'How did this make you feel?' but alas, Nicholai never uttered those words beyond his lips. Right now his first concerns was that little rodent thing in the room. He was allergic to pet dander, you see. He had no knowledge of weasels or rodents, as of yet, but this made him want to look it up to see if they posed a potential health hazard. That is, for people like him. Nicholai could see the close bond that the two seemingly had. "Have a seat on the couch, Miss Grieco." In a way, he hoped that he pronounced it right, though his German accent made things harder for him to pronounce half of the time. He preferred to get to the bottom of things right away. He was used to having patients come in thanks to doctors' notes and self needed help. This was a unique case for him. This girl's parents basically signed her up for it. Nicholai never had parents, so he didn't know if they were even accustomed to signing their own children up for therapy. She did not even look misbehaved at all. Her outfits didn't show any signs of rebellion so he was curious to see what was going on with this child. There had to be something wrong for the parents to send her to adult therapists and not to a child or adolescence psychologist. This was very curious. Nicholai put the file on his desk and he looked over at the girl with his wise, silvery eyes.

"To get straight to the point of this, and to satisfy my curiosity, why did your parents sign you up for this? From what I can tell, you don't seem like one of those that would need to be here," began the German male with lack of emotion to his tone of voice. From what he could see, just by looking, she looked like any normal teenager. However he knew better. There were times when one would look at someone, and judge them. Thanatos for example. He looked like some sort of crazed serial killer, but alas, he was merely a shut in that was afraid of coming outdoors. Nicholai just didn't want to get yelled at today. He didn't feel up to himself, because he was still in the university, working to be the top doctor that operated on the minds, and could see what caused these psychological disorders. He enjoyed mathematics too, but he preferred anything to do with the mind, and how powerful it was. He was determined to figure out what made a thought, an idea, and how dreams were constituted. All of it was just so fascinating. He disregarded magic out of his life, which was the best thing that he had ever done. Doing everything the easy way was always unnerving, and he hated it. He was positive that Joselyn did not have a wand on her, since he did not allow them into his office. Nicholai looked over at her, and he folded his long, skinny arms over his chest. "Also, that weasel doesn't shed, does it?" Nicholai raised his eyebrow when he had questioned that. He did not want to bother with someone that didn't act as though this was something serious. He was allergic to all pet dander, and it might just include whatever the weasel had. He was not willing to take that chance with allergies. Right now he was going to make sure that he could actually get through the teenager. He knew that some were stubborn as an ox, but he was not going to give up. Not without good reason.

Joselyn did as she was told and sat down on the couch quietly. It was pretty comfortable to sit on. Joselyn secretly noted to herself than whens he got her own place, she would get herself a couch like this. It was even more comfortable than her own bed was. 'Anything would be more comfortable than my bed. I'm still pretty sure it's just a cardboard box covered in sheets.' Joselyn shook her head at her own thoughts. It was funny. How her parents didn't even want to splurged on her every so often. Joselyn never asked for much. Not much except a cozy bed, food for her weasel, and a hot shower. Half the time she even ended up cooking for herself. Her mother often made sure only to cook enough for her and her father, or if she did cook more, it was something Joselyn couldn't have. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Joselyn's mother wanted nothing to do with her. But that was okay with her. Joselyn didn't want that much to do with her either. Joselyn patted her leg and Boo hopped up onto the couch and curled up in her lap. His eyes never left the man in the room though. Until Boo knew for sure that he could be trusted, he was not going to be completely sure of Nicholai. "Please call me Joselyn. Miss Grieco sounds too close to what people call my mother." Joselyn told the man as she settled further into the couch. Surely he could tell by now that there was something amiss between her and her family. No one even had the slightest clue on how mean they were to her. The things they said about her were cruel and vile. The things they did on purpose to upset her what was not even remotely human. That's why she was here now. They knew that these kind of people had a tendency to upset her. They never listened. All they did was make her question her sanity and why she was the way she was. Then they would run off to tell her parents that they were right and that she was just a troubled and misguided teenager who needed some kind of medicine or classes to keep her calm. Joselyn had already taken an anger class. That day she attacked the man in the store. He had gotten her going by putting his hands on her in the first place. But of course her parents didn't believe her one bit. No one ever did. Who would believe a troubled teen anyways? No one who mattered anyways. Joselyn sighed when the man addressed her asking her why her parents signed her up for this.

"The thing is, I really don't need to be here. My parents think I'm troubled. They think I have problems that I need to discuss. They think....I need to be fixed." Joselyn muttered, her blue eyes drifting down to her lap. She needed to be fixed. That bothered her so much. Joselyn used to believe that there was nothing wrong with her. Of course she never thought she was perfect. But she used to accept that she had faults and that there was nothing that could be done about it. But now she felt terrible about all kinds of things that she could not change. The question about Boo also threw her off guard. But Joselyn didn't let it show much. No matter what, Boo was going to stay with her. She needed him here. He was the one thing on this earth that did not treat her like she was a pike of dirt. Joselyn needed Boo. He was her baby. Oddly enough, she had only had him for a couple of years. But it felt like he had been there for a lifetime. "I don't know. Either way though, he stays." Joselyn ran her fingers over the weasel's small head. Joselyn was not going to let this guy make Boo leave though. She was pretty sure he didn't shed, but even if he did she didn't want to be separated from her pet. Joselyn wondered what else this guy was going to ask her. Hopefully nothing too personal.

Nicholai was well pleased, the girl seemed to be obedient and so did that rodent...thing that she had attached to her. It was making him rather nervous, and one could tell with how he was shaking his pen back and forth in his skinny fingers. Nicholai turned around to his computer and he learned that the animal was known as a weasel, and it should not pose a threat to him. His allergies would not have to suffer today and for that he was thankful. He closed the web page and he turned back in his seat before he leaned back a little bit in his chair. He could not take his eyes off of that little animal, and despite the new learning of the rodent, it still made him as nervous as can be. If he had asthma, he surely would have had an attack, but luckily he did not. He was safe from those awful things. Nicholai wanted to see what was going on with this young teenager that did not even look like she could raise as much hell as he had seen. She looked rather innocent, and judging on her appearance alone, she did not need to be here. Nicholai looked up at the red-headed girl when she said that she would rather be called Joselyn, and not Miss Grieco. It does sound close to Mrs. Grieco but that alone made him narrow his eyes. So, there was something wrong between the girl and her parents. He was an expert after all. "Very well, Joselyn," spoke the German as he noted that down to call her by her first name, and not like he was formally meeting her. Nicholai set his file to the side and he stood up, showing how tall and lean he was, almost looking skeletal. Nicholai peeked outside of the office window, where he could see her parents. Nicholai shut the blinds before he decided to tell her how he wanted to be addressed, "I don't know if your parents told you my name, but it is Nicholai Van Zant. Just Nicholai if you will." He hated being called things like Mr. Van Zant and Nick, as well as Nicky. He hated getting nicknames, enough to twitch when someone is calling him that. Nicholai walked away from the exit door, and he hoped that she did not bring her wand with her. He stood in the middle of the room before he listened to what she had to say on why she was here, and why her parents would sign her up for therapy. Nicholai gave her an odd look, like everything coming out of her mouth sounded just absurd. Which to him it was, but after her countless therapists and psychologists, his look could be mistaken for someone that thought that she was not telling the truth. However they were not Nicholai.

"Joselyn, that is just absurd," started Nicholai, before he had one more glance toward the door, "children cannot be fixed like they were computers or some common appliance. Humans are flawed, that is natural. However for a parent to be saying that, it seems like I am speaking to the wrong clients, that they should be in here and you should be waiting out there." Nicholai hated the thought of parents, and while he never had any, he did have foster parents. They were always so meddling and annoying, he hated them. Never once spoke to them, and he was taken away, given up so many times, he had lost count. But Nicholai found a guardian that was like him, and helped him. Nicholai took his seat once more in his chair, and he moved his head slightly when she said that either way, he stayed. Nicholai pointed out, "You say that like this is your bedroom and you have the power. Say what if I were allergic to the animal and its hair? Or, the patients after you, and end up going into a cardiac arrest because they were not treated? People could get into large trouble with that with lawsuits and not against me either. However since he doesn't pose a threat, I don't see why not. You do have a close bond with...it. As long as he does not bite." Nicholai shrugged lightly, but a smile did not turn over his lips. A close bond with an animal, it spoke a lot. Nicholai grew curious. "Tell me, Joselyn, what is your home life like? I can possibly help you with it."

Joselyn wasn't used to speaking with someone who had an accent. It took her moment or so to even register what the man was saying to her before she could think of a reply. At least he was willing to call her Joselyn instead of Ms. Grieco like so many others did. The red head felt like less of a person when someone wouldn't address her by her first name. Joselyn knew it was weird but she couldn't help it. There was a lot of things that people did that often made her feel less like a person. Her parents were particularly good at making her feel like this too. "Thank you." It was the least she could say to someone who actually listened to her request. Joselyn's voice lowered as she said this though. Thanking people was not something she did often. There were very few in her life that deserved to be thanked. Boo coiled himself around the back of Joselyn's neck and peeked his whiskered face out from behind her fiery locks. Joselyn had the urged to pet him but resisted. Now was not the time become all gushy over her furry friend. Joselyn was still tense. Her back felt rigged against the back of the couch she was seated upon. Even though this man didn't seem to be judging her like most others did, Joselyn wasn't sure if she had enough evidence to say that he was on her side just yet. Joselyn had to be around this man more. Until she fully trusted him it was going to be difficult for her to open up fully. Joselyn feared that he would tell her parents what she said about them. Joselyn dug her fingers into her palm so tightly that she was sure it would leave marks once she ceased. Joselyn eventually pulled her hands apart and tried to keep from having to fiddle with something to keep herself from getting to into this. "They told me. They also told me that it would be inappropriate to call you Nicholai. They said it would make things too personal, and the only kind of girls that got personal with their therapists were sl*ts." It was a rare thing to have someone be called by their first name when Joselyn spoke to them. If it was someone her parents expected her to respect she would call them by their last name. But if it was someone Joselyn could care less about, normally she didn't bother to address them by any name at all. Joselyn wondered if Nicholai was going to be happy with that or not. Either way, Joselyn didn't want to get her parents upset with her. Simply for the the reason that she didn't want to hear them complain the whole night. Joselyn rolled her bright blue eyes. He was preaching to the choir here.

Joselyn carefully leaned in and narrowed her eyes. "You try telling them that." Joselyn told him nearing sarcasm. There was no way he was ever going to convince her idiot parents that there was nothing wrong with her. Because she couldn't live up to her brother's fabulous standards they hated her. Joselyn thought it was unfair how they lost their son and tried to turn their only daughter into a female version of him to compensate. Joselyn felt Boo shift from behind her neck and she extended a hand to pet the small creature's back softly in a soothing manner. Joselyn snorted. He must mistake her for someone that actually cared about other people. If people couldn't treat her like a decent human being than she certainly wasn't going to treat them with respect either. "I don't really care. He comforts me....and he goes everywhere I do. I don't care if people get pissed, they can come say to my face if they don't like it. He only bites if I want him to. So he's mostly harmless." Joselyn replied as she pulled the weasel into her lap. Joselyn didn't feel bad for speaking like she did. Boo was like her baby. He went anywhere she did. Without Boo Joselyn honestly felt lost. Joselyn wasn't sure if she really wanted to explain her home-life to Nicholai. "It's a mess. My parents ignore my existence unless they want to yell at me for something." Joselyn sunk further into the couch and avoided making eye contact with Nicholai. She felt like she was being judged by him for telling him this. Yeah her life sucked, but why did others find it to be her fault? Joselyn didn't ask for this.

Nicholai felt like the meeting was getting so informal but by this point, his sessions normally ended on a good tone. That was a good sign. Nicholai only remained formal inside of his office, but outside, he would not give someone the time, no matter who they were. Nicholai was not a social person, and he was not about to change. Nicholai was often on call, but then he would talk on a cellphone to them, but that was about it. Nicholai nodded to indicate that she was welcomed. He did not want to voice it seeing as it was unneeded. Nicholai kept his blue eyes onto the pet named Boo, the one that Joselyn did not want to be separated from. Perhaps it was her only friend. To him, the parents always started the issues with the kids. That was how it all began. That was often how serial killers were made, and traumatic experiences in childhood often led to personality disorders. Nicholai was wondering if this girl had been diagnosed with any sort of disorder. He looked through the file upon her, and could not find a thing. Thus indicating that she may just need someone to understand her. She came to the wrong person for understanding, since Nicholai was not an understanding person. He just knew what to do in order to snap the people out of their predicament so that they could make themselves better. Nicholai looked over at the red haired girl before she looked like she was getting more tense. Everything that was said in here was between the two of them. He was sure that she knew that. He raised an eyebrow before he shook his head, "No. Your parents went to the wrong psychologists then. I am perhaps different because for one, things like that are unprofessional, and I tend to keep it professional. You call me Nicholai, and I assure you, nothing will happen. Besides, sluts are the ones after the psychologists, with touching and whatnot. You are over there, way beyond touching distance. So anything your parents say about calling me by my first name makes their argument invalid." Nicholai really did not want to argue with them, because he felt like he was superior and would be able to make them seem like idiots with his high intelligence. There were so many things wrong with this, he sort of knew that sometimes people could not be convinced of anything. Her parents may be those sort of people, and he hated those sort of people completely. They got on his nerves so much. He wanted them to get hit by a bus or be brainwashed by someone so they could erase the stupidity, if that was possible. Nicholai looked down at the floor before he heard the next thing that his patient had said.

"I think I will," Nicholai said as he stood up from his chair. He walked toward the door. He opened the door and he walked out, shutting it behind him. After about ten or fifteen minutes of Nicholai yelling, proving his point, and believing that everything they said were wrong, he came back into his office, muttering such curses in German. He looked over at Joselyn before he remained standing, his skin somewhat flushed. "Your parents are idiots. They never should have bred. Obviously you won't turn out like that, or else I have wasted my time." He went over to his desk, before he looked around for some forms. He had connections to get Joselyn away from her parents. She did not need any foster parents. He did not need his own. He found his forms that he needed, before he started to sign them, and he finally said, "You don't have to worry about those messes anymore. I am signing some legal documents so that you can live on your own. You are of age. I will put you in a studio apartment where you can still go to school. I have everything covered, but you will have to look for a job right after you graduate to maintain a living. I'm not sorry for doing this, seeing as you are my patient, you will have to deal with what happens. This is what happens when people come to me." Nicholai paused for a breathe before he held the stack of papers and thought that one session may have cleared up everything. Nicholai was quick at getting to it. Nicholai took his seat once more before he shrugged, "Your parents are lucky I don't fine them for being morons. Any questions?"

Joselyn shook her head. Even if he wanted her to call him by her first name she wasn't sure if she had the heart to. Not just because of her parents but because she felt that it was rude. A part of Joselyn wanted to do it because she knew it might get him riled up. Even with as well behaved as she was, she liked to cause a little madness here and there. "What if I would like to call you Mr. Van Zant though?" Joselyn asked with a raised eyebrow and a cocky smirk dancing upon her lips. She was thankful that her proved her parents statement invalid. Calling him Nicholai wouldn't make her a slut anymore than it would make her closer to him. Joselyn never became close to her therapists anymore. Most of the time all she did was sit there and humor them. Telling them what she thought they wanted to hear. That she was doing better than last week. Even though she never was. Actually every week it got harder and harder to deal with her parents and pretend like it didn't get to her. Then her therapists always went and told on her. They told her parents what she went and said about them being the backs. Joselyn hated that because she often felt like her parents were always going to know what she was thinking. As long as she expressed herself they would know what she said and did. So in the end Joselyn knew she would be better off it she told these people as little as possible. Was Nicholai going to be different? Who knows. Probably not but people often surprised Joselyn every day. "But thanks. It's actually kind of relieving to see that there is someone out there who doesn't believe first name basis relationships make someone a wh*ore or a sl*t. I feel like sometimes they're just trying to keep me from bonding with others because they don't want anyone on my side." Joselyn's cocky behavior faded as she began to explain to Nicholai that her parents tried to keep her from having bonds with others. It was hard enough for Joselyn to make friends with people because she had a tendency to be a bully to others. Especially those younger than herself. But when Joselyn did strike the opportunity to make a friend or an ally her parents ruined it by behaving like they did. Joselyn carefully scratched Boo's head. Making sure her pet was comfortable and happy. He often got restless in places he didn't recognize. Joselyn felt Boo crawl into her lap and she sighed. A few strands of her red hair fell into her face and Joselyn brushed them back. Outside wooden door she swore she could hear her parents arguing with the receptionist. "Don't tell them I said that." Joselyn decided finally. She didn't want him to reveal to her parents that she felt like that. Hopefully he would listen. Joselyn was giving him one last hope. He could fix her opinion on all therapists so long as he decided not to tell her parents. Joselyn just prayed that he would agree not to tell them. What he decided to do next made the red headed girl's mouth drop open. Hopefully he was kidding! He had to be kidding! Right?

"N-no!" Too late. Nicholai stood up from his chair and already headed out to talk to her parents. The minute the door clicked Joselyn slumped. She could even hear him yelling at her two parents. He must be nuts. They were going to kill her when she got home. After about ten or fifteen minutes the door reopened and Joselyn sat up. Her blue eyes rested on Nicholai. What in the world did he go out there and say to them? 'They are going to kill me when I get home.' Joselyn thought to herself bitterly. The fact that some man had gone out there and yelled at them because of her words, well they were not going to take well. They barely even took her speaking about them well. Joselyn continued to stare at her therapist oddly. It was as if he had grown another head or lost an eyeball or something. But in her eyes he truly was insane. Nicholai searched around the rooms until he found some forms. Joselyn could only wonder what those forms were for. Then he started to go on about her living on her own in an apartment that he would pay for. Joselyn's mouth fell open again. This guy really was nuts. It wasn't until he asked if she had any questions that Joselyn found enough heart to speak. "Um..yeah I have a question!Are you f*cking insane? Living on my own?! Yes I am of age but that's only going to piss them off. They'll come after me for sure! Besides, I have no idea how to live on my....really? I mean thanks for all of this. But are you sure you know what you're doing?" Joselyn asked. Her voice was hushed in case her parents were listening in. Joselyn's voice was calm even though it was evident that she had lost her cool. More or less she was just scared to live on her own and anger her parents. That was what Nicholai was doing. Poking the sleeping bear that resided within her parents. She could only wonder if he had told her parents what he was going to be up to. Joselyn's body was tense. Was there anything else he could do? Joselyn wasn't even sure if she knew how to cook for herself. Plus, she was scared. Her parents could be awful when they wanted to be. It was best not to fuel their anger to even more than it already was.

Nicholai personally thought that he should be called by his first name, because he felt that it was personally necessary to get to know him anyway. It was just him anyway. Nicholai looked down at his hands before he rolled his eyes when she said that little sentence. He looked over at her, before he narrowed those blue eyes. He hated being called that, and he would have hoped that she had enough respect to call him what he preferred. "If you call me Mr. Van Zant, I will call you Miss Grieco. You call me what I don't like, and I'll do the same." Nicholai folded his arms across his chest and he raised an eyebrow, wondering if she had anything to say to that. After all, he was just being himself, and he would turn things around quickly too. Nicholai just did not want to be called that, because he hated it. He simply hated it and that was that. Nicholai was going to do his job that he was going to handle it all, and he knew that he would too. Nicholai did his job, perhaps in ways that should probably not be done, but he got it done all right. Nicholai was rather simple and things, and when she heard what she had said. Nicholai shrugged and he said, "I don't take sides. Nor do I bond with my patients. I do what it needed and that is it. Your parents, and you, won't have to worry about that." Nicholai was not about to do much when it concerned her parents because he just did not like them. He changed everything, and he knew it too. He was not about to change it back. He was doing his job. Nicholai would have to ensure that the legal documents went through, but he was going to change things, and he was not going to put up with having a weasel in his office every time Joselyn needed to be here. Joselyn needed help, and he was going to help her in any way that he was able.

When she asked if he was insane, Nicholai simply smirked at her, and he shrugged. Maybe he was insane, but he would never tell. It was not like he wanted to anyway. He didn't talk that much, but when he did, then he had something to say and he expected it to follow through. "I have reasons for things that I do. If they come after you, I do have restraining orders. Therefore they will get in trouble otherwise. It isn't like I have pulled stunts like this before." He continued to fill out the forms, before he managed to do anything else. Once finished, he put them into a folder, and he set them aside for now. He hoped that this would be for the best anyhow. It was just what he figured. "Look, you wanted this all to end. This ends here. Now. So, you can live alone. That is the only way the madness will end with two idiots as parents." Nicholai knew how to deal with people, he did this for a living. Nicholai also lived with someone else, a good friend, but he needed it too. Nicholai let out a sigh before he folded his skinny arms across his chest and he looked down at Joselyn in his chair. He didn't see the point of having her here anymore, but then again she didn't know where the apartments were at. Nicholai stood up and he shrugged, "We should go check out your new apartment. If you don't want to go through the lobby, there is an exit in this room. I have a car too, so, that is up to you. Go through a life of misery with idiots, or freedom?" Nicholai reached into his pocket, and pulled out his car keys. While the car itself was not that big, and it was not that fancy, it was good enough on gas, and it was safe. That was what he preferred. He refused to apparate or use magic. He didn't believe in it. Nicholai just didn't want to deal with magic at all because it was insane. He didn't know what it was, but he lived the muggle way now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back