Seriously, we need to talk.

Faxen Lowart-Kozlova

OOC First Name
Kait
Sexual Orientation
Dymetris ❤
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
It was already late in the evening, and Faxen sat on her couch with a guitar in her hand. She had worked so hard over the last six years to achieve her dreams, but they were much more difficult that she had originally thought they would be. She had finally signed with a record company thanks to her wonderful manager. He had always believed in her and pushed her when she needed to be pushed. The brunette was due to start recording a studio album next month, or that was the plan. She was going to record an album, and then she was going to go on tour. That was the plan. Things had been going so well for her lately that she was expecting the sky to come crashing down. She was happier these last six weeks than she had been in years, and it was because of Dymetris. They were officially back together even thought neither one of them had mentioned the fact. Faxen was beyond grateful to have him back in her life, and that he had been able to forgive her for her mistake all those years ago. It was a weird experience to rediscover all of your favorite things about a person. So much had changed, but there was so much that never would change.

Faxen was waiting on Dymetris to come over as she worked on her new songs. He had a late shift at St. Mungo's, so she had saved him a plate from dinner in the refrigerator. She wasn't sure when he would arrive, but she knew he would come. He always came when she asked. Faxen had given him a key several weeks ago when he had made the move to her apartment permanently. Tonight, the brunette desperately hoped he arrived before she fell asleep. She had something very urgent and important to talk to him about that she didn't want to put off any longer. Decisions needed to be made, and Dymetris deserved to know. Faxen's hazel eyes snapped to the door as she saw the lock turning in the door to her one bedroom apartment. She stopped playing and sat the guitar to the side as she waited anxiously to see his face.

Dymetris stepped outside the cool fresh air, forgetting a second where he was going. The ward certainly kept him busy this evening, working patient from left to right. It had been nonstop, mending one, fixing another. His last patient left him dazed and tired, his eyes barely crept open. He only found strength thinking of his Faxen, and how much she wanted to spend the evening with him. His Faxen. His lips cracked form a genuine smile at that thought, Dymetris stood up gathering his things. He said his goodbyes and left the facility, his body and vision pulled from the chill spring night, only to return again, right in front of the one bedroom flat he shared with his girlfriend. His girlfriend. His love, his one and only. Dymetris would sing to the heavens if he were blessed with such talent to sing, unlike his mothers and Faxen, his vocals weren't pretty like most part veela. He had his soft ways, and gentle light aura followed him wherever he go. Otherwise, he was like any other wizard in this world. Nothing all to brilliant in words, he knew what he knew, and he was fine with that.

Turning the knob, he entered, his smile stretched further. He looked over his girlfriend, who sat waiting for his arrival. So old fashion of her, he found that very sweet about her. "Ello, to my favorite person in the world." Dymetris chimed, greeted her with a soothing kiss, he dropped his things to the side and hugged his girlfriend close, joining her right on the love seat they purchased two months ago. "How was your day? Anything great happen?" he noticed her guitar on the ground, her career was everything to Faxen. He admired her for having such a dream, and sticking to it this entire time. While Dymertis had been fortunate enough to find work at St.Mungos, Faxen made her dream a reality.

To some people, it might seem like Dymetris and Faxen were moving too quickly. They had only just gotten back together when he moved into her flat with her, and they spent what little free time they had together. Faxen didn't care what those people thought though because she was entirely, blissfully happy. It was if their relationship had simply resumed where it left off. The brunette could not have been more in love with her boyfriend. "Hi, love." she greeted him simply and affectionately. She smiled at him as he crossed the room to kiss her, as he did anytime he entered the apartment. Faxen smiled and pulled him down on to the sofa beside her. She curled up around him, feeling like she was finally right where she belong.

The brunette could tell that Dymetris was weary, and probably needed some much deserved sleep. Being a healer was certainly not an easy job, but one that Faxen admired. Dymetris had always been so kind and just good to his very core, or at least that was how she had always viewed him. It was a profession that fit him like a glove. "Well actually, yes. I do have some news for you, but I want to hear about your day first." Faxen told him, feeling uncharacteristically nervous about delivering her news to him. "Also, I made you dinner. Would you like me to get it for you? Are you hungry?" Faxen asked, willing to reheat it for him if he hadn't already eaten.

Some would see them like an old romance, always belonging together and in some way, weird or not, they were right back within reach. It's like it was meant to be. Love sick and all, it's the best feeling, but it was also a time where everything was so sensitive and fragile. It's a good thing she was in Gryffindor, and he a Hufflepuff, once a upon time ago. She balanced him out, and made him FEEL strong. He only pray, he made her feel the same, maybe more. "It was busy, nothings ever easy here in our world." The man shrugged, pealing off his jacket. The weather was nice, but he came out late in the evening. He looked forward to the weekend when he was away from all the madness and spending time with his girlfriend. He count those days of getting up late, treating her to brunch and spending the rest of the work free day with each other.

"Otherwise, it's nice. Do you know how long I was out of work and depending on my family? It was depressing. I mean, they gave me work but it wasn't something I wanted to do. So it's a nice change of pace." Dymetris expressed, as he link his fingers with her slim ones. He gave them a gentle squeeze, and a chaste kiss on her nose. "I can't wait when the day comes and I'm like HERE, I brought a house finally! You can't say I didn't try." Dymetris spoke of his mothers, they were proud of him, they always said and will always say they are. But he felt, it wasn't enough. Not nearly much as they accomplished. He'll surprise them, one day. He will. "So, yours babe? Sold a million records?" he teased her with another chaste kiss.

Faxen nodded her head and listened as Dymetris spoke. He had talked to her about their days apart and the way that his family had helped him get on his feet. His parents had always been so loving and supportive. They had arrived home earlier than expected after her night with Dymetris in his old room and caught they two of them together. Thankfully, the brunette was fully clothed at that point. Faxen had expected them to be distant, even cold towards her, but she couldn't have been more wrong. She smiled as he laced his fingers through hers in a comforting gesture. She smirked as he kissed her nose. "I know, but that day will come soon enough." she told Dymetris confidently. She just knew he would do wonderful things.

Faxen laughed at Dymetris' comment and shook her head. His confidence in her was undeserved. He had always been so incredibly supportive of her dreams. He was asking about her day. She had to answer him. "I went in to the shop today to work for a few hours." Faxen said, taking a deep breath. "Look. I need to tell you something, but don't freak out, okay?" she said, looking up into his eyes. She didn't know how he would react.

Dymetris smiles warmly, he held her closer brushing a lock of hair out of view. It sounded important, but he could sense that Faxen was nervous. The man looked in her eyes, gentle squeezing her hand. "I'm not gonna freak out." Dymetris lean in closer, where he kissed her lips, than her pretty little chin. "I swear to you, you can tell me anything. I'm sure whatever it is, we can get through this." he half expected to be about her music, since she was working so hard about making into the music industry. Both worlds, mind you, she could've cheated her way to the top. He's proud of her for not taking that route, because she had the talent to make it. Anyone whosoever heard her sing would agree with him on that. There's no denying, his girlfriend, had a set of lungs on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back