Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Willow Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
(Yellow for Seren Dipity, open after Vee)​

Unfortunately for Nixon, the next person he was meant to deliver a rose to was completely unfamiliar to him. In an effort to find them without running around for too long and expending his energy, Nixon headed to the great hall thinking this would be a likely place to find who he was looking for. He had wanted to avoid the great hall and run through the castle and school grounds to complete his deliveries, assuming it would be otherwise too chaotic to get his deliveries done, with so many other rose delivery people running around. But since he had no idea how to find someone named Seren Dipity he felt like he had no choice but to go there. After he arrived he wasted no time shouting the person's name optimistic they would be somewhere in the crowds of students. "Seren Dipity! is Seren here?"

It had been another delightful meal at Hogwarts and Seren was just in the movement of leaving the Great Hall when she passed a student calling out for Seren Dipity. She enjoyed her name called in its entirety, if someone didn't know her, then they might've assumed that person wasn't calling for a person at all. She stopped at the student and smiled. "Well it's your lucky day, you've found Seren Dipity just in time, I was just leaving." She said with an amused grin, "I am her."

"Oh, that's great." Nixon said to the girl that approached him, when she confirmed she was who he was looking for. He looked to his basket of roses, hovering his hand over the ones that were left before he picked up the one meant to be delivered to Seren. Smiling, he looked back over to her, offering the rose and the note with it. "I have this rose to deliver to you." The rose was yellow which meant it was probably from one of her friends and Nixon was pleased with this. Sometimes delivering pink or red roses could be awkward and it was a relief he could avoid such an interaction.​

Kia Ora!

Gryffindor wouldn’t be the same without you!

Cyzarine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back