September 17th, 2023

Rosaline Mckay

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
13 1/2" Katalox Wood Wand with Chimera Scale core
It was the Death Day of Vaschel Heinrich Jenane and Rosaline felt herself saddened. She still loved the man with all her heart but she was with Chavdar so when she woke this morning she immediately became stiff to Chavdar, relieved when he left for work. She had spent most of her morning with the children, doing her best not to let it show to either but time was slowly approaching and she would have to leave to Russia. So she scribbled down her location for Chavdar should he become worried when he got home, because he would return home before she would, that much was for certain.

Rosaline made sure Vladimir and Zinaida were both in warm outfits, so the cool winter air wouldn't affect their little skin, before putting a black coat over top her black dress. She felt tears slowly form in her eyes, she still felt her heart snap in two at this day, but it certainly wasn't as bad because she loved Chavdar and the family they had together. Rosaline wiped away her tears with her shoulder, carefully adjusting her active babies in her arms before apparating to Asia.

Rosaline arrived two minutes away from the grave plot of her late husband, amazed at muggles ignorance at seeing things unexpectedly but her face kept the same melancholy expression plastered upon her lips. She walked to Vaschel's plot, remembering it by heart, but relieved that his parents or sister weren't there, she just couldn't handle them now. She stood before his tombstone, reading it through a coat of tears. "Hello Vaschel," she spoke.

Rosaline looked around anxiously, before returning to her words. "I.. I know my actions lately haven't shown my love for you, but I do. I always will," she said looking at the engraved Russian text, but only where it spoke Vaschel's name, as if they were his eyes. "These two, their the loves of my life, even more than you, surprised?" she let out a sad chortle, falling silent. "You.. You always said I'd be a great mother, I don't know about great 'Schel but I try, I try really hard and I know, you're probably upset that Vladimir and Zinaida aren't yours and I couldn't handle your child after you left but things are better this way." She nodded her head, her pin straight auburn hair shuffling on her shoulders with her.

"I'm happier," Rosaline continued, "than the last time I came." She blinked her eyes, the now wet eye lashes stuck to the bottom lids as they closed, making it harder to pull away. "He... He is a really good man, you know you two would probably like each other. His family, wow they are something else, even worse then..." she cut off, feeling like she was choking, gasping for air, but her throat tightened up further. Keep breathing, she reminded herself.

September, 17[sup]th[/sup], 2019:
Vaschel woke late in the night, turning to his clock he saw in block numbers: 2:24 AM. Early, his mind corrected as he let out an exasperated sigh. It had been the fourth day in a week that he had been disturbed in his sleep. The young man propped himself up, looking down at his child baring wife. How beautiful she looked, even sleeping in the freezing home he was less than proud to call his own.

Vaschel brought his hot hand to her forehead, moving Rosaline's hair out of her peaceful face lovingly. The man looked down at her forming baby bump, he knew every curve in her body so he knew this was their child in her, not anything else, despite her narcotic thoughts about it all. Stepping out of their bed, he put the extra blankets he had been taking up onto her, to keep her warm because he knew that in the night she would often have to wake up to get sweaters. It shamed him, that he couldn't yet provide for his family but she stayed by his side and he loved her even more for that.

When awake, the man put on a pair of slacks and a jacket. It was never too early in the day to get exercise no? Yes. Yes there was but only on this morning, you see Strella Toulouse was sent, sent by Ludovic Mauven to find him. To find and kill him, but he had no knowledge of this and continued walking on in the night, appreciating the illumination the stars and the moon provided on the streets of Bulgaria.

Vaschel whistled quietly to himself, it was a song he had learned in his Durmstrang days. He remembered it was what the others of higher blood status than he and the other muggle-borns would hear as they walked through the hallways as a form of taunting. He had never minded, but now a frightened shiver crawled up his spine. His neck snapped around, then he saw her.

She too was whistling the song, but her eyes glinted murderously, and Vaschel's mouth fell apart, only to realize what exactly what was to happen to him in a matter of seconds.

Tears spilled down Rosaline's cheeks, almost endlessly as she but she fought to continue. "I'm sorry. I know, I know you would hate to see me like this." He would, it was true but the thought of finding him in the street two hours later, it hurt her more than she could have ever imagined before this. She swallowed hard and looked down at her twins, Zinaida was looking up at her with a mix of horror and confusion, not understanding what was going on at all, while Vladimir was nestled against her chest, only being annoyed by her less than steady heart beat. "It's okay. It's okay," she spoke, words for both herself and her daughter.

The worst was over.

END OF THREAD.
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back