Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Unsure
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Open after Kait.

Alexei was content to have been sorted in the same house as his father. He crossed his fingers while he sat on the stool as he whispers to the hat Hufflepuff or Gryffindor, whichever best suited him. It's true what they said, the old hat was capable of reading your thoughts. A minute later it ensures Alexei of his fate and at last shouted the house where he belonged. Alexei jumps from the stool and joins the other Hufflepuffs that welcome him with a friendly cheer. The best part of joining the ranks of black and yellow, Ana wasn't sitting too far from his table.

A week has passed since the sorting ceremony, and Alexei still wasn't used to the fact that he lived inside a castle. It was taking some time for him to get adjusted with it, besides that he liked getting up in the morning to head downstairs for breakfast. It was his favorite meal of the day and this morning he wanted a bowl of cereal. Alexei arrived at the great hall and plopped down on the bench, turning his back to his housemate to see his sister was already here.
"Hey Ana, how's your morning going sis?"

Anastasiya Kozlova was disappointed that the hat hadn't listened to her request for Alexei to be in the same house, but she supposed the hat knew best. Alexei was similar to their papa in more ways than she was, and he was excellent at making friends. The Ravenclaw girl was adjusting to her new house though, and she hoped to make friends soon. She still had classes with Alexei, and she knew he'd come whenever she sent him an owl.

The girl sat down at her house table for breakfast. She hadn't been sitting there long when she heard her brother's voice. She turned around with a grin on her face. "It's been good! Classes are fun, and people say the view from our common room is the best in the castle. What about you? How are your dorm mates?" she asked excitedly.

Alexei smiles over at his twin, he was glad to hear she was coming along well on her first week. "Same here, it's still a little weird waking up to a different room that you share with other strangers. I haven't really talked to my dorm mates as much as I like, but I'm not worried," Alexei grins. "Everyone seems nice so far and the common room has lots of plants around. None of the kind that I'm allergic to," Alexei quickly informs her in case she grew concern. He didn't need his twin worrying about him on their first week of school.

"What you think will you be your favorite class?" Alexei would ask while he munches on a spoonful of flakes.

Anastasiya picked up an apple and took a bite of it as Alexei talked about his house. She understood what he meant about waking up with strangers. She was sure her dorm mates would know as much about her living habits by the time they graduated than her twin did.

"I've been doing a bit of reading, and I think I fancy transfiguration or possibly potions. I think I'll probably be rubbish at herbology." Ana said, having already given a bit of thought to this question. "What about you, Al?" she asked.

After another crunching bite of cereal, bits of milk spit from his mouth. Alexei did what any boy his age will do and wiped it away with his school robes. "Herbology, really? As much as our dad works with plants, even the ones I can't handle without my potion I know their names," Alexei thought about what subject he would like. "Maybe charms? Or, potions for a good second," Alexei nodded.

"I want to see the rest of the castle and visit all the places mom and dad have been. Do you think we'll see any of photos of them hanging around somewhere? There should be some with dad and his long, funky hairdo!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back