Separated no more...

Raisa Zhefarovich

Wand
Lignum Vitae 15" Core of Raven's feather and Black Palm/Ebony 15" Essence of Vampire blood
It had been over a month since Asparuh's departure. And while he was gone, Raisa was going solo, without her twin, and do a bit of her own evil deeds. With golden dress flinging to her body, she closed the door to Arnost's chambers, with a smirk on her red lips and her hair waving over her shoulders. Arnost was sound asleep, and no one was knowing of her plans. Of course, it may do them some good, but alas, she had a mission to go to the Leaky Cauldron in New Zealand. With a wave of her delicate, pale hand, she apparated to the Leaky Cauldron. Her feet landed delicately, as the heels that sparkled with diamonds glittered in the sun. As harsh as the sun was against the pale, porcelain skin.

Raisa entered the Leaky Cauldron and she glanced about. No sign of that blonde, fellow Death Eater anywhere. Instead, she approached the counter and ignored the eyes from the other gentlemen. She inquired in a Bulgarian accent which was beautifully laced with ice, "Where is Thorine Dolohov?" Raisa continued, "I have news for the one that she admires so much." News was a bit of a lie, but she remained completely serious. The golden sash around her arms, which concealed her Mark completely, flowed as well as her dress as she shifted her posture.

After already having two children, Thorine was amazed but not surprised by how quickly this particular bump showed. She was nearing the end of her first trimester and loving every minute of it for so many different reasons. Not once had she been ill but her thirst for simply wanting to torture, punish and kill was becoming excruciating. It was almost as if her cravings on this child were more suited to a fully grown death eater than a pregnant woman. Her appetite for food was good enough, no major changes there though she did find herself drinking an exorbitant amount of tea lately. Julian was pleased enough to have her so firmly back in the fold, doing what she did best but doing it so much better of late. Yet as much as this should have pleased her, not knowing where Arnost was and knowing whether or not he was still alive tore her apart like nothing ever had before.

Nastasia took complete care now of Christian and Vixen, Thorine could not bare to even look at them. She would quite possibly hug them both to death in her anguish. Instead she stole furtive glances at them late at night as they both slept. Her children were now the glue that held her together for daily she swore that if it were not for them and the one that grew within her, she would be tracking Asparuh down with every resource available to her in order to find Arnost.

Walking down the stairs of the Leaky Cauldron after having a long discussion with her manergeress, Thorine heard her name being mentioned. She looked at the woman, knowing she had never seen her before but it was unmistakeable the resemblance she had to the very family that tormented her thoughts daily. Making sure her wands were within easy reach but more than happy to simply use her abilities to tear the young womans mind apart, Thorine walked dangerously slow towards her.

"I have news for the one that she admires so much."

"And who would you know who it is I admire... so much" her words were laced with venom, this chit of a woman better speak plainly for she was in no humor for civilities today.

Her head turned to the side, upon seeing the woman in person that dwelt on the family tree connected to Arnost. Raisa now completely faced the fellow Death Eater, her cold onyx eyes meeting the piercing green. Her eyes traveled over her body once more, as her thoughts lingered, I assume Rayna would definitely approve. Raisa did not smile, as it was in her nature not to whilst her twin was absent from her side. "I can see why Arnost adores you so much now. Whether or not you want to know if he is still alive is all up to you, for during the month of November, the ancient man could not even walk or remain awake for an hour." It was a cold, hard fact, but Raisa did not just stop there. She did not care of she made a wasted trip.

"He could have made a full recovery, or he could be dead. There is only one way to tell, and only a Zhefarovich descendant can get you to where he is." Raisa turned her left palm up, and she narrowed her eyes. "I will take you there, and your visitation would not be disturbed by Asparuh. In fact, he is current 'missing', as in no one has seen or heard from him since mid-November." Raisa stiffened her posture, and her thin lips curled into a sly smirk. "Are you coming or not?" It would be her first time in the Manor, and where she would apparate her to would be directly in front of Arnost's bedchambers. Thorine could be killed if she didn't know her way around the Manor, which was why most of the sections was off-limits to the children and teenagers. Many whole families have died there, after all.

Thorine appraised the younger woman, startling beautiful it was strange to see features that made the Zhevarofich men stand out on a woman but they suited her no end. Her mention of Arnost was enough to halt Thorine in her tracks, she knew the woman was not lying. Had no reason to. Her heart hammered wildly, he could be dead?
"You won't mind if I am prepared" she took out the wand that she had acquired from Tristan, if anyone had to die today then it would not be traced back to her. She was glad of one thing and that was Asparuh would not be there. As much as she would delight in telling him she carried his child Thorine wanted only to see Arnost. To hold him, to make sure no one ever got near enough to him again to take him from her.

She moved closer to the woman and without hesitation, as she stared into the onyx eyes Thorine placed her hand into hers. Hating side-along apparation especially in her condition, Thorine inhaled deeply her wand hand at the ready just incase.

Raisa shook her head at her statement. "Keep in mind that where you are going, touch the wrong thing and it could end in your demise. It is best to enter only in Arnost's chambers, and go straight to his bedside, for even I do not know the curses that rest on objects in there." Her long fingers wrapped around Thorine's hand, her own skin like ice yet Raisa held a burning passion within her blood. Something like this reminded of her of her graduating year, when that pathetic Dumbledore died. Oh, the laughs that Rayna and herself shared. Raisa then apparated to several countries away, arriving in front of Arnost's door.

Her heels landed on the ancient stone floor, and the halls were lit by magical black candles. The area around them was dark, but it had enough light for sight. Releasing Thorine from her grip, she waved her hand at the door and it opened. Inside, it was a rather blank room, with just candles, a dark wooden wardrobe, a bed with black curtains draped, hiding the brother from sight, and a large portrait of him in his younger years, looking quite the same only with shorter hair. In the picture, Arnost looked quite proud, and behind him was none other than the family crest.

Raisa entered, her walk as graceful as that of a feline and her heels made little noise against the stone. She assumed that Thorine would follow, but did she know that when Arnost slept, he appeared dead? Raisa did not think so... She raised the bottom of her gown to almost an indecent level, revealing a strap that kept her two wands, plus a few more 'souvenirs' from last month. She retrieved her black palm and ebony mix wand, and she put her golden gown back down over her legs, and she removed her sash and she wrapped it around her waist, tightening it around her thin figure. Now that she was at home, there was no need to hide the Mark she wore with pride. With a steady wave, the curtains moved across the bar, revealing none other than Arnost, eyes closed, hair tied back, robes blanketed him, and his hands folded over his chest. He rested over the blankets, and he still had his boots on. Strangely enough, it just seems like his body gave out, while in a mission or something of the sort. But Raisa could just barely tell that he was breathing. Ever so slowly and deeply.

This will be interesting...

Thorine heard the womans words and knew to heed them and not do anything foolish. The baby within her moved almost violently as if sensing something wrong but Thorine for now ignored her child. When they came to the end of the apparation she stood in a long dark corridor. The woman before her opened the door to the chamber and remembering her words Thorine walked cautiously inside. She looked about her noticing the large portrait and smiled seeing Arnost when a movement made her turn.

Watching the witch remove her wand Thorine cricked her neck slightly and readied her other wand just in case. This was no time to be coy and the savage way she had been dealing with 'people' of late meant she was not adverse to doing some damage here, she didn't care what hexes or curses were cast about the place. If anything had happened to Arnost... she never got to finish that thought as the large drapes surrounding the bed were pulled back and his body was exposed.

Thorine for the first time in her entire life froze. Her emerald eyes dilated first with horror and then with grief.
"Arnost!" she called to him, gathering her gown carefully about her as she ran to his side. Not caring what spells may have been cast about it, she was at his side in a moment. Kneeling on the bed beside him she touched his face tenderly.
"Arnost?" she whispered again, her blinding fury tore through her enhanced by the powerful hormones that raged angrily through her. They had killed the only man she had ever truly loved. The only person worth a damn to her besides her children but without him, even they didn't matter. He was everything. She rose from the bed with venom in her eyes and anger on her face.

"What did you do to him?" she called out, her tone was even disgustingly calm yet the violence it was edged with was unmistakable.
"What did Asparuh do to him?" she waved a hand and the doors slammed loudly behind them, another wave of her hand brought a rather expensive looking lamp shooting across the room narrowly missing the younger woman.

She did not care now if she died, Arnost was gone. There was nothing else for her.

It had been a while now since Arnost's body had healed from the broken bones and nasty bruises. Even now, it was easy for him to walk, move about without going into a coma, and he was slowly gaining his strength back. However, he was deeply in a dreamless sleep. As much as he longed to get out of the Zhefarovich Manor and back to Thorine, Arnost began to wonder if that was even probable. Even if she was pregnant with his brother's child, he did not care. He actually found that quite humorous. Arnost began to feel reality, as someone's voice called out to him, bringing him out of his deep slumber. But it was the loud crash that made his eyes open.

He stared up at the ceiling for a moment, and then sat up and he muttered, a hand going to his forehead, "Can't a man get any sleep around here?" However, instead of seeing the two blonde horrors that were his sisters, he saw Thorine and the one that he assumed to be Raisa because of her bleak expression. His eyes narrowed at the lamp that was now broken and Arnost gave a look to Raisa, "You told her that I was dead, didn't you." Arnost shook his head, and he couldn't help but murmur, "At least I was the one who bought that lamp..." It wasn't really anything special to Arnost, but still, why break the lamp?

Arnost stood up, his posture not even hinting that he was injured or crippled. But right now, he was wondering how and why Thorine had arrived? Asparuh was gone, what was Raisa's intentions by doing this? Arnost was far from dead, and the subtle smirk told this. If evil could feel happiness, Arnost would be living in it right now.

Raisa took utter delight in watching a lover now scorned with a tragedy. Raisa herself never loved, never wanted to. It showed such weakness to her. Someone who surpassed four decades with no real, true relationship that benefited her in the end, this was just too precious. Raisa murmured in a sickly sweet voice, with a smirk upon the deadly red lips, "A woman scorned by loss is so entertaining to watch, however, this loss is false." Raisa raised her hand without her wand to Arnost, who was awake now. "Asparuh did a real number on him. He hung on by a thread of life. I think he held on for his children, and the one who has his black heart."

Raisa answered her brother, "I did not say that you were dead. I said there was a possibility, and that was all." With her heel, she kicked a piece of the broken glass from her. "This lamp was hideous anyway." She turned her eyes upon the now reunited couple. "My fun is over. If you want him back, Thorine, I am sure he is more than willing to go. I have no objections to it, and I will not stop you either." Raisa put her wand away and she folded her arms across her chest. Her expression told nothing more than utter seriousness. "As Guardian of the family, I see no harm in this situation." Raisa turned her back on the couple, and she opened the door. She stopped before leaving, just long enough to introduce herself, "By the way, Thorine Dolohov, I am Raisa." She closed the door behind her, and proceeded to her own chambers.

As the lamp smashed a voice broke through the blinding pain that was enveloping her.
"Can't a man get any sleep around here?"

She very slowly turned to see Arnost sitting up on the bed, his beautiful glorious figure alive and well and giving out. Thorine could not contain the brilliant smile that dazzled her features. He was alive. Nothing else mattered, he was alive. Brother and sister spoke to one another but all Thorine could do was watch as he rose from the bed. She heard the younger girl introduce herself before closing the door but she could careless at this point.

At first her steps towards him were slow, agonizing in their disbelieve at coming face to face with him again and then she was in front of him and placing her hands around his neck, letting her fingers touch his hair, his face as her smile grew.
"You're alive" she could not help but repeat the thought out loud. Thorine Dolohov knew only one fact after this, they would never be seperated from each other again unless by their own doing.

Arnost knew it had been months since he had seen Thorine. It had been a long time - too long in fact. What did amaze him was that Raisa was releasing him to go back with Thorine. I assume if I take care of my Death Eater duties and duties to the family, then Asparuh should have no objection. After all, that was the only two reasons why he was holding me here. Arnost gave Thorine a smirk, "Of course I am alive. I am much too valuable to be disposed of." He set one of his hands upon her waist.

She was rather obviously pregnant, just from seeing the family tree. Arnost must know, "Are you feeling strange since you became pregnant with Asparuh's child? His...from what I seen, they often put the mother through insane murderous cravings, and can result later on in the pregnancy is being in a coma or feeling like your very soul was sucked away." That was what Liyla had told him. However, she was supposedly 'dead' but she was much better for him than his wife. Liyla could be bloodthirsty, but she was moreover a mother than a killer.

Arnost shoved his thoughts aside, and he inquired, "Should we depart? I must see how our daughter has grown."

Thorine felt the strange surge of euphoria run through her, always when she was near him. Always when she was in his arms. It did not bother her the vast difference in their ages, she loved him. As alien as that word should be to her and her kind, she knew it with certainty and knew because of this love she was more powerful and dangerous than she had ever been without it.

"Strange? If wanting to kill and torture incessantly is strange then yes" she could not take her eyes from him, drinking in every facet of his glorious face, "At least my new found thirst has been put to good use for the DE".
It seemed as if she could do no wrong at all on that front, she did not tire she did not flinch. It was as if this pregnancy had given her strength of will beyond anything she had ever known.
She circled her arms about his waist and nodded her head.
"I think Vixen is in dire need of father time" it went completely without needing to be said that they were both in need of each other time as well.

The Death Eater nodded, but it was moreover a slap in the face. It only proved to Arnost that no matter what, Asparuh would always be more powerful than he, and just better. However, Arnost did not care about this (even though that green monster called jealousy was still lurking about) because Arnost could have something that his brother never would. Love. Arnost saw this love as a power, it rejuvenated him, gave him the will to live, and it would only prove to be a strength rather than a weakness. What a team those two would make. If only Asparuh would join them in their own havoc, then the three of them would be unstoppable.

Arnost responded softly, "I would assume so. This would be highly entertaining to watch, for I have only seen you in action once." Arnost was curious to see just how much this child inside her had changed her physical well-being. However, she was right, with her words and what she did not have to say. "I think we should go see her, and teach her the ways of what we are; it is better to start early after all." Arnost's other hand softly traced Thorine's cheek, as he gazed upon her with an adoration foreign to what others would see. This was not the common love that others found, but a love that perhaps only can be shared with those dedicated to evil. Just moments from now, the family would be reunited, and chaos in the future would be spread by the newest additions of the family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back