Seems Like I'm Constantly Posting Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
For my friends on facebook and skype, this will come as no surprise; to my other friends, it will. I went in for an ultrasound a while back, and they had actually found a cyst on an egg. The egg passed and I was mostly pain free. However, with the severity of my cramping they dubbed me with Mittlesmeartz (Or something to that effect) Which is just another word for hurting lots. While in the doctors, I complained about hip pain (At 14 I'm complaining about this, wait till I'm 40) and the doctor pushed on my bone. I jumped off the table with pain (Kinda) and they found that I have a tendon or a ligament, pulling away from my pelvic muscle. They told me that it could be from being hit by a car, or a hard impact (though I have no clue where I suffered it!) So they recommended sending me to physical therapy.

The reason I post this all now, is because with this coming up and school, I think I may be away a bit more. Pysical therapy, the last time I was in, was twice a week and I was there for two months. Then school is coming up in a little under two months; and since I'm going into highschool, it may be a bit dramatic and I may have trouble transitioning. I will try hard to keep up with everything, but lessons for my students take priority of course. (Yeah, I'm going to start doing lessons, shocker!). So if I'm on, it may just be to lurk. Again I'm sorry, and hopefully in a few weeks to a month, everything will be strait again.

I love all of you, and I know you'll be supportive!! :wub:
XxColexX

P.S.
I was also perscibed this pain gel, but my insurence doesn't cover it. That sucks, lots!

Oh my that's a lot to go through, and I hate hospitals! Gawd sorry to hear this Cole :( hope things go well for you :hug: bye lovely!

!!!!!???? oh my gawddd I'm sooo sorry to hear this :cry:

get well soon Cole! :hug: c'ya :hug:

My cole pants!!!!
I will miss you and take advantage of your skype when you are on :)
and if you ever need cheering up just think of DJ's job. That's bound to make you giggle.

Thanks Maddz, It does suck. Luckily, I may only have to be in a hospital once; and that's for ex rays. The rest is part of an out-patient rehabilitation center

Sally :hug: Thank you, it's not the first time, I knew I'd be out for volleyball anyways :( That's teh only suckish part.
Oh and being on here less. I hope I do get well soon. I've got until Wednesday to get things finished up here so that I have nothing major going on.

Summer! Yes, I do giggle when I think of it! I giggled when you mentioned it. My mom giggled when I told her! xD It's just ridiculous!

UPDATE:

I will be gone a bit longer, but i will go through sorting. Hopefully in a week or so i will be bakc on the road. I have Jazz Choir, Quizbowl, and yes, PT still... So that means absences out the wazoo. But, I'm sure i'[ll pull it together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back