Seem to keep forgetting?

Alex stood up and got ready to leave the Library with Maddiie waiting for her to get ready to leave. He liked spending time with her and hoped that they would stay friends for a very long time, so they could have more great experiences. " So we start off at the three broomsticks, why start there. We could leave from the pitch and get to the three broomsticks and start the rounds straight up, instead of doubling back."

"Oof you right" Maddiie would say feeling herself stretch as she walk along side of Alex making their way out into the corridors their gentle footsteps making their way towards Hufflepuff common room. "So we start at the pitch, and end at the three broomstick? First one to reach the front door is that correct?" she continue to smile faintly as they walk.

" First one to reach the door wins." Alex said with a smile, he didn't know whether, to let her win. If he feels he will win, seeing as he would feel bad her paying for the drinks. " This is going to sound really ridiculous coming from me, but You do have really pretty eyes." He said feeling his face turn kind of red. He couldn't help it, but tell her the truth about what he thought.

"Now no letting me win Alex, it be a fair match" she chuckles as they past servreal students in the corridors her hair loosely hanging down towards her mid back, would hid the blush from Alex comments. Its been a while since a boy has spoken to her that way. Course she would get compliments from students who were younger than her, most of the time ignoring them as she thank them politely. "Thank you Alex" she grin facing him slightly as they continue to walk. " and you have the most radiant smile for someone who just a loner." she really meant that as her dimples would appear on each side of her cheek from smiling so much. Its a shame he had isolated himself, over the years they would have gone to know each other a lot longer than now.

Alex smiled at her comment about his smile. " Thank you." He said his cheeks staying there pinky red color. ".. and don't worry I wont be letting you win." He said still smiling at her. He looked around at the people, they where passing and noticed that they would be able to see his red cheeks, and he began to feel slightly embarrassed. " So how long have you been into quidditch?" He asked kinda feeling like a idiot for saying that instead of something a little better.

Maddiie couldn't help but laugh a bit at his change of subject. "You do know how to change subject eh?" she giggle some more. "Well I've been a fan for a while, my father use to take the lot of us to the games growing up" she say as she carried her tote bag of school assignments and books. "Use to root for the Ireland pretty good team they have over there. What about yourself?" she ask back.

" My forster father, took me to a world cup once. I just loved the game ever since." Alex said smiling at her laugh. He didn't know why he felt a little nervous around Maddiie, but he was trying not to. She was a nice girl and she seemed like she wanted to be his friend, which was good enough for him. " My favorite team is the Bulgarians. I remember back when your team beat mine at the quidditch world cup a few years back."

"I think I recall that game as well. O'Connor had grabbed the snitch just before time had ran out. It was a close game, really close. My younger brothers were rooting for your team, but an the end we came undefeated" she brag a bit in a way. Maddiie had enjoyed her Saturday afternoon getting to know someone new. Alex seem to be rather charming to be around with and hope they would have many more Saturdays to hang out more often.

" Yeah, so what time am I going to meet you at the pitch?" The Hufflepuff boy asked as they rounded the corner, which took them closer to there common room. It was only around the corner. Which was good, seeing as it was close but bad seeing as they where almost there. He was hoping that it would be early that they would meet down the pitch seeing as he didn't want to be really anxious about it.

"How bout nine seeing as the three broomstick opens at 10?" she says as they grew nearer the common room. He seem to be really excited about meeting her the next day, she had to admit she was to. Swinging her tote bag over her shoulder they would stop just outsite the common room pictures. "Passwords" the old painting would speak, looking around Maddiie would made sure no other house was roaming around. With a immediate whisper the painting would confirm swinging the portrait right open as she looks at Alex. "So I see you than?" she smiles as she enter.

" Yes , I'll see you then." Alex said as he waited for her to step inside before he moved an inch. He was looking forward to it, seeing as he would more likely get beaten by her, but he didn't care as long as they had fun that's what counted.

[Ill make the topic now ok :)]

"Goodnight Alexander" she would say as she slip towards the girls common room stairs. It had been a very interesting afternoon, Maddiie couldn't have picture any other way. She was excited for tomorrow race, and hopes that Alex would be the beginning of a new friendship. Also someone she can probably study with as well. [[Yay the race lol okay ]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back