Seeking Solace

Nataliia Snow

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Wand
White Pine 14 1/4" Core of Veela Hair
It had been two weeks since Joseph's death, and every day was absolutely agonizing. She just put Joanna to bed, and she now was dressed in a maroon gown with spaghetti straps for support and a slash in the bottom half to reveal a mile long in her pale yet elegant legs. Her toes were painted a bright red, and the same went for her nails. She wore very little make-up, just enough to enhance her beauty. Nataliia had just returned from a photoshoot in France, and she wanted nothing more but to relax and try to bury her sorrows in work and her child. With a heavy sigh, she sat down on her pink sofa, and crossed her legs.

Nataliia was home without any men nearby so she did not mind that her dress was almost revealing an indecent amount of her leg. Her blonde hair was waved and went just below her shoulders. One could not guess that she just had her baby two weeks ago. Her body was still lean and slender, her skin practically glowed from motherhood, and yet her eyes almost seemed lifeless. Without Joseph in her life, she could not even sleep comfortably at night. Waking up and find that he isn't there, only to relive the horrid experience in her hospital bed over and over again. Nataliia would often just curl in the fetal position in her bed and just cry, until her silent sobs knocked her out. Nataliia sighed, as she decided that now, she better get her head together and attempt to live out her life. I must be strong for my baby girl...

It was still difficult for Arnost to walk and get around let alone just taking on a job. He smirked slightly, as he opened the door to Nataliia's home. He had heard about Joseph's death and he wanted nothing more but for Nataliia to just unwind and maybe talk to someone other than family. Which was why he dragged Alphonse Snow with him, under the impression that they were going to go on a job together. Arnost closed the door behind them, as his gaze landed on Nataliia. For a widow and a young mother, she looked like an angel. Only those eyes, they were dead. Arnost sighed a bit, and he said, "Nataliia, I've brought you a family friend in hope of maybe helping you get over this mess." Arnost glanced over at Alphonse, and he patted his back, "Snow, you help her out." Arnost gave him a subtle look of sternness, hoping that he would not run off and leave her alone. After all, even in his condition, he could take down the Snowflake.

Alphonse had fully been under the impression that he was out on an assignment with Arnost today. So when they appeared at a house that Alphonse and in the presence of what appeared to him as a beautiful woman wearing very erm...well not much it how he would put it, clothing he glared up at Arnost, who was very much taller than he was. As much as he appreciated the presence of any pretty woman, he didn't feel right having to comfort someone he didn't know, especially one that was wearing that! To Alphonse that was pretty much an invite to suggestive activities.

"Arnost don't you dare leave me here to do this, you said we had an assignment." Alphonse said harshly to Arnost, but quietly enough so the woman wouldn't overhear them arguing over this. his ice blue glanced over to her form once as he surpressed a shudder and tried his hardest to explain to the man that he was the wrong person to be comforting anyone.

It was rather oblivious how Nataliia was dressed. If it was Thorine, well, Arnost would see the difference then. However, he had feelings for her, and Alphonse did not for Nataliia. So, there was no problem with it. Arnost gave Alphonse an odd stare before he stated, "How can I have an assignment when it is hard for me to stay awake? I am in no condition to do any Death Eater business. Now, you better do as I say, or else I will get my sisters on you, or worse, Asparuh. And he is in no mood for foolishness." Arnost smirked deviously, before he apparated out of Nataliia's house. If he could, Arnost would be laughing at this situation.

Nataliia heard Arnost's voice, and she peered up to look at two males. One was her uncle and the other was a male that she did not know. He looked handsome, but that was nothing compared to her Joseph. She sighed and she stood up, her gown flowing over her slender body, as Nataliia nodded to Arnost. Once he was gone, her cold eyes landed on the other male, and she folded her arms across her chest, "By Death Eater business, I assume you are one too, then." Her arms were bare, revealing that she was not one. However, she had no problem with Death Eaters. Nataliia stared at him, yet she was also wondering, why did Arnost bring him here?

Without much speech, she went into the kitchen and got a bottle of water and went back to the living room and took her position once more. Nataliia had no idea what he was going to do, nor was his purpose of being here. Cheering her up? That would never happen unless he could bring back the dead. "Family friend. What is your name?" Nataliia's features remained rather stiff as she did not like just having someone stand there like that. "Have a seat if you want." If he dared disturb her baby, she would kill him. Nataliia might not be a murderer, but she was mad at the world for taking her love.

When Nataliia assumed that Alphonse too was a Death Eater he simply glanced at her from the corner of his eye before he crossed his arms over his chest and snorted. How in the world did he get wrangled into this without any idea in the world that this was going to happen? God, I hate that man sometimes." Alphonse said to himself as he brought a tan hand up to rub at his temples and sooth his growing headache. Usually only his children had the ability to upset him like this, but right he was feeling very duped and frustrated about it. This was definitely going to be the last time he really ever listened to anything Arnost said to him, he didn't like ending up in these situations.

Doing his best to keep his gaze off of Nataliia so he wouldn't be tempted to think or try anything, he processed her question slowly. "I'm Alphonse Snow." He wasn't exactly sure what else to say there except his name, he hoped the last name would set it off that their families knew each other. "I already know who you are, Nicolette has mentioned you various times." This however was his first time meeting her face-to-face, he was a tad bit curious as to why she seemed less bubbly than Niccy described her as.

Nataliia nodded and she thought, Yep, he has to be. She put the bottle of water to the table next to the sofa, and she placed her hands in her lap. She now wore no rings on her fingers as she thought of it as too painful to think about it. Nataliia's ears perked up when she heard his last name. She had seen the Snow manor a few times, and this was the man that owned it? Instead of saying anything, she just nodded. Nataliia felt suddenly comfortable. If he was a Snow, then he was in close relations to the family, just not related. Nataliia was rather glad that Arnost had not picked a complete stranger. But it would have helped if he let her know first.

"I adore her. She is a best friend of mine," said Nataliia rather fondly. Nataliia pulled her legs onto the sofa, completely unaware of just how much she was tempting him. She decided to ask one question, something that she had to know. She would not have a muggle-born in her home. Nataliia hated anything muggle, because that is what took her Joseph from her. "Alphonse, what is your blood status? I have to know..." She would not explain why, but she just stared at him. Not even a hint of a smile was upon her face.

When Nataliia said that she adored Niccy and such Alphonse shook his head, although Nicolette was often not that bad, he had known her all his life and she could honestly be the biggest pain in the neck he'd ever met. Still, it was somewhat amusing to hear that she actually did have people out there that could tolerate her. With a small shrug of shoulders he dismissed the subject, it wasn't his place to go around judging people's friendship really. When Nataliia lied down on the couch in a rather revealing away Alphonse cringed and turned away once again, damn women and their sex appeal, it was as if this woman knew his weakness.

Finally having enough he took of the expensive jacket from his suit and walked over to throw it on her lower half, it was bad enough that his had just gotten out of a bad marriage but now he was already being tempted. "God forbid woman, cover yourself." He hissed as he he stepped back to his standing spot, he didn't feel comfortable and just standing there in her presence and dressed like that. When she asked what his blood purity was, he rolled his eyes. No wonder she and Nicolette got along so well; "Pureblood obviously, otherwise I would really be a family friend now would I?" He stated calmly.

Nataliia raised an eyebrow when Alphonse cringed. She was rather confused, was something hurting him? It wasn't until he covered her legs when she realized what was going on. She flushed a brilliant red and she murmured, "Oh my! I apologize. I am just so used to...dressing freely in my home." Nataliia brushed her hair back with her fingers, before she found that her flushing went away. She took a small sip of her water, before she gazed back at him. The jacket felt nice over her bare legs, and she gently brushed it with her fingertips. With a small smile, even now making her look even prettier, she gazed down at the jacket.

At least he had some sort of nice and expensive taste. Nataliia's silvery eyes went back up to Alphonse when he said his blood type. Pure huh? No wonder Arnost sent him here. "Depends. The pure-blood race is declining dramatically. There aren't much of us anymore..." Even her own child was a half-blood. But she was such an adorable baby girl. Nataliia wondered something... Was he cringing because she looked attractive to him, or because she was not at all that pretty at all? Just for an experiment, with the tiniest of movements, the tiny maroon strap fell off her shoulder, and onto her upperarm. The perfect mask of innocence was upon her face, and at least her dress was still being held up as well.

Dressing freely was an understatement to Alphonse, clearly this woman knew what she was doing and it was starting to bother him greatly. Honestly he felt as if he should have more control, especially when he in fact had been around Veela's more than most men he knew ever have. With a deep sigh he turned to her with narrowed ice blue eyes he stared her down; she was making it hard to keep control and he wasn't exactly very thrilled about it. "If you want to keep that on, I suggest you pull it back up." He motioned towards what Nataliia was wearing. He would warn her, but if she kept up he made not be so able to keep himself calm as he has been.

"Your telling me, all but one of my kids is a Veela." Alphonse felt extremely guilty about being one of the reasons that the Pureblood race was dying out. Her knew it was a harsh reality to get through, but the whole reason most of his children were dead was because of his mistakes of the past.

Nataliia had to restrain from laughing at him, because she knew it was affecting him in a rather intriguing way. Nataliia decided that she would try to toy around with him, anything to keep her mind off her late-husband. Her fingers traced the coat once more, before lifting it off her legs and she tossed it toward Alphonse. Nataliia spoke, her tone a little more sassy than before, taunting him, "It's not like I am going to undress right in front of you, and it sure won't be you taking it off of me." Nataliia gave him a devious smirk. Why was she even attempting to do this to him? Because whatever distraction she had, it was better. She couldn't stand to think of her love all the time.

Her fingers traced her bare leg once more, and she nodded, "That is nice to hear. I have one, and she is asleep in the bedroom. Her father...well, he isn't pure. Let's just say that." She forced herself not to cry or even give out the hint that she was a widow. "I think my family is doing fine with holding up the race. For now at least." Nataliia stared at him, her eyes regaining some sort of life back into them. However, there was also mischievousness and desire. Why was she feeling this way? It was wrong to do so, especially when her husband has not been dead for a month! However, it felt better, and Nataliia was willing to proceed to do anything that made her feel better. And right now, it was making Alphonse cringe.

Alphonse turned and looked at Nataliia with wide eyes and the oddest look on his face, that woman did seriously not think they she could snark off to him like that and believe he would just take it. With a devious smirk and uncrossed his arms and let his gaze linger on her for a moment; she she wanted to play dirty then fine. Alphonse could and mostly like would get down to her level, after all...to him all was fair when it involved pretty woman and steamy situations. "At the rate your going, you'll have it off and on the floor in no time." He smirked ravishly before he went down to fiddle with his tie, obviously this woman underestimated how well he knew woman. Just because he had bad control around them didn't mean he had no clue what he was doing.

"I have eight kids..well had. I only have three now" He shrugged his shoulders. The three he had now would probably the three that were the most valuable to him. They would be kept alive for now. especially since they all have an important asset to them. Maybe the eight kids subject would prove that Alphonse was no amateur when it came to those sort of things,

Nataliia admired the fact that she was affecting him. She had no idea how he would react about this all, and apparently, he thought that he was going to when this. She did not mind his age, because she did not think he was that much older than her. Perhaps Chavdar's age. Nataliia returned his smirk with a sly smile of her own, "Really now? Obviously you don't know who you are dealing with," Nataliia continued to do what she was doing. She had Zhefarovich blood in her veins. She would not be beaten so easily. Nataliia put her hair over her shoulder, and she was savoring this. She did not anything but her hand. Joseph would have caved in a long time ago, but let's see how long it will take for Alphonse.

Her pink lips continued to smile graciously, and she replied, "Wow, you sure have many children..." He had more than Asparuh, and that was saying something. Nataliia put her legs to the floor, and she stood up. Just the way she moved, she was in temptation. The expression, the body language... Nataliia approached Alphonse and she stood merely feet from him. Her hands went to her hips and she stared at him in the eyes. She was daring him wordlessly. I will be the victor in this game.

Alphonse stared down at her, she was asking for it, she really was. Softly he put his hand on her shoulder and bent down, as if he was about to kiss her cheek but instead turn to that his face was next to her ear. "Obviously neither do you sweetheart." With a small scoff he moved his face and stepped way from her, his ability to control himself was dropping steadily and he feared that he was going to let go soon. He didn't want to lose his control, he wasn't going to lose all that he has been working for since his wife and him split up. Waling over he sat down on the couch she had just been on and stared at her, almost as if daring her to try and push him over the edge.

Wow, he is good. Nataliia thought with a smirk. Why was she doing this? She wasn't proving to herself that she was over Joseph, because she wasn't. All she wanted was something to distract her from reality. And Alphonse seemed to fit the picture perfectly. Nataliia gave a soft sigh, as she slowly fixed her strap and she turned around. She received his stare, and it excited her, giving her silver eyes life once more. Walking over to the sofa, instead of sitting next to him, she perched her frame on his lap, her slender arms wrapping around his neck. Oh Merlin, this is affecting me! Nataliia exclaimed in her mind. With a sneaky smirk upon her lips, she leaned in until she was just fractions from his lips, before she whispered, "I think I am too much for you to handle, handsome." The last word was mocking, but it was true. Nataliia pulled away so she could stare into his face, to see his reaction. Her legs were folded upon the sofa, practically against him. Luckily Joanna was a sound sleeper...

Alphonse had warned her, he really did. But being a woman he should have figured she wouldn't listen to a thing he said. they never did, woman always had a knack for making him look stupid when it was really their fault in the first place. "Don't say I didn't warn you sweetheart." Alphonse stated hungrily yet still calmly, the poor woman was probably going to regret this. He was probably going to regret this, Arnost shouldn't have brought him here. Grabbing her chin he pulled her close so his lips hovered just above hers for a minute, and just when she thought he was about to kiss her he used a minuscule amount of strength and not only shoved her off of his lap but off the couch as well.

"Are you trying to start something?" He asked in a slightly frustrated tone. He wasn't going to be able to take much more of this, he was actually tempted to just leave her and get out. Woman were seriously nothing but trouble, and he was starting to understand why his brother avoided them like crazy.

Nataliia thought harshly, He better not kiss me, not when I am just having fun. The darker passion of Nataliia had reared its head and was wanting action. Nataliia was shocked when she found herself in the floor, and she waited a moment before she turned her attention back to Alphonse. She whisked out her white wand and used a banishing charm to knock the couch back. Standing up, she fixed her hair and she smirked, "I am not starting anything. Just merely having a bit of fun with a Snow. Obviously, you don't know how we Zhefarovich women act." She held her wand at her side, and she gave Alphonse a cocky smile. Even in this gown, she was as deadly as her brother Chavdar. Or rather, as deadly as he can be. Nataliia was thoroughly enjoying herself, almost glad that he did not kiss her. Truth be told, she was scared of giving in.

Getting up from the floor he straightened him self up and noticed that when she knocked over the couch her water bottle had gone with it and spilled everywhere over him. He growled and yanked his sopping wet shirt off and held it out in front of him. that was one of his favorite shirts and now it was covered in water. Now shirtless he turned to her and shook his head, she may have been beautiful...but damn was she making him frustrated. "Judging by the way you act, I'd hate to meet the rest of the woman from you family." He grumbled and whipped his wet t-shirt at her.

Nataliia merely stepped to the side from the flying shirt. The last thing she needed was her gown to get even remotely wet. Not that she did not appreciate what she was looking at now, she still managed to hold her position, her fingers clinched around her wand. Nataliia retorted, "Compared to the rest of my family, I am an angel. If I was anything like my aunt Rayna, you would be on the ground right now, and not in the good way." Nataliia smirked at him, and she laughed, "You really are a lady charmer... Already taking your clothes off when I have rejected you already. Like I said, you cannot handle me." Nataliia fell silent to listen if the cries of Joanna could be heard. But silence. Joanna was fast asleep.

Alphonse rolled his eyes, obviously the women in that family were surely ones that should be avoided, especially if any man wanted to keep his sanity. However, he warned her and warned her over and over again, and finally Alphonse was ready to snap. Eh screw it, he had snapped and there was very little he could do about it now. With a soft shake of his head and strode forward until he was close to Nataliia, close enough to the point where he could feel her body heat. "I told you to quit while you were ahead." He stated calmly before he used his hands to gently grab her up body and push her back until she collided with the wall and his arms were caging her in. Only then did did he lower his lips down roughly onto her her, as he felt himself completely lose the little control he had left.

Why was Nataliia not stopping? Did she not think that he would not do anything to her? Nataliia could not moce when he approached her, and so close as well. She could inhale his scent, and it was intoxicating. Nataliia coul barely feel the wall behind her now, and she was trapped. He had given in, and Nataliia could not do anything about it to stop. Lips upon hers, Nataliia at first resisted. Her mind and heart screamed at her for letting him to do this, and shrieked when Nataliia started to give in. She kissed him back with all her passion, as she pressed her slender body against his. Her arms wrapped around his neck before her hand ran through his hair. Nataliia knew... This was not her husband. This was not her love. And yet, she wanted this more than anything. It helped numb the pain, and Nataliia was willing to go the distance just to make herself feel just a bit numb. No matter what her mind and heart said. This was all nothing more but lust to Nataliia. She pulled away for just a bit of breath, becoming so lost in the moment, Nataliia did not realize the danger she was in. The game had proceeded to the next level, and this time, apparently she lost.

Alphonse assumed that Nataliia had no issues with continuing as he was not smacked or screamed at by her. He almost felt sorry for her, but she was the one who provoked him so in all fairness she should really have no complaints. "I'm sorry for this..." He whispered in her ear when she pulled away from, he really wanted her to know that he tried to quit while he was ahead. But the damned woman wouldn't let him, so now he thought of it as a short escape from all the troubles he had ahead of him. His hands stopped caging her and instead went to her hips where they rested as he brought his lips down to her neck and kissed the skin softly. By this point all thoughts of what others would think and even what he would think after this, he just wanted to feel good for just awhile instead of trapped.

Nataliia closed her silver eyes, only wanting the pain to go away. After losing a true love, who else would live with it? And raising a child on her own, a daughter that will never know her father. It was killing Nataliia on the inside. She had no idea how to deal with it. So she turned to a Death Eater... His lips felt like lava against her neck, only having this feeling with her late-husband. She breathed, "Don't apologize when even you know it is wanted." Her pale slender hand gently brushed the skin behind his neck. This was complete torture. Was he like herself? Just needing a way out? Nataliia was no longer being caged, but wherever his hands were, Nataliia welcomed them.

Alphonse wasn't sure why but it seemed like this woman was hurting a lot about something or someone. He probably would understand even if he knew, Alphonse was raised to be cold and cruel to the world. Even if he was with this woman tonight he could not promise that his heart would ache for her after this night. After all he had been with Margaux for nearly fifteen years and didn't want her nor love her any more than he did the first moment he met her. It was the charm that kept him to her, without that he would've left the moment he learned that she was a Veela. "If you truly want it then whatever happens after tonight cannot be blamed on only me." He tenderly kissed her neck a few more times before his hands went to the straps of her nightgown and he slowly pulled one of them down.

Nataliia opened her eyes, hearing the words. No, how could she ever blame him fully? He may not have that much self-control, but she did. At least, she thought that she did. Nataliia gave in so easily, and she tempted him first. Even if she just wanted to see someone in more pain than she. Nataliia felt a wave a guilt hit her, but it only lasted a moment. If it was one thing that got her, it was the kissing of the neck. Nataliia shivered inwardly, and she inhaled quickly yet silently. Nataliia could barely stand; how was he doing this? Even with Joseph, she was not so fragile and weak, yet strong and very much like a feline. Her own head buried into his bare shoulder, savoring the sweet scent. Nataliia murmured, "I would never... That would be a lie." Her eyes closed for a moment, glad that no flashbacks to Joseph occurred. Instead, her mouth found his once more, kissing him passionately, before pulling away and smiling. Nataliia was ready for anything now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back