🌹 Rose Giving Seeking Romance

Milo Frogg

I Think I Will Cause Problems On Purpose

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Pink Rose for @Raawhiti Te Rangi

As much has Milo had his misgivings about doing rose deliveries, he was tempted to say this one delivery was going to make up for all of it. Raawhiti had been spending a lot of time down on the pitch in the lead up to their next game so it was easy enough to slink over to the captain in the locker room, a sly smile on his face as Milo sidled over.

"Heeey there, Captain," Milo said as nonchalantly as possible, spinning the bucket of roses he had on his arm. "Don't suppose you've got plans for the dance tonight or anything. Someone special maybe? Who might send embarrassing roses or something to you?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, drumming his fingers along his rose bucket pointedly.

Rāwhiti knew he couldn't spend much of Valentines day on the pitch, but he couldn't totally abandon his training schedule just because there was a holiday on. Every successful practice catch could the difference between a cup victory and embarrassing defeat. He was just hanging up the last of his Quidditch gear when Milo spoke, biting back the familiar spike of annoyance as he looked over to the younger boy. "Why?" He asked warily, immediately suspicious of... whatever this was.

"No reason," Milo said archly, leaning against the locker next to Raawhiti and pulling out the pink rose, sniffing it. "Just seems like someone sent you something particularly ro-man-tic," he said, plucking his tongue along every syllable of the last word and watching Raawhiti's face with glee.

Rāwhiti blanched immediately as Milo pulled out the rose. Why did this have to be coming from him?! "No, hey, give me that!" He said firmly, grabbing for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back