Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Len♥)
Wand
13' Applewood Core of Meteorite Dust
Chante walked up slowly to the owerly with two letters in hand that needed delivering. One was for her dad who she missed and wanting to send words back home so that he knows. Also, her mom was behaving strangely, she didn’t want to be rude and ask right out what was up with the giantess witch. It may just all just be in her head, but she wouldn’t feel right without telling her dad. He should know what was going on. The second letter was for a witch named Rhianne Dell Clivey, a shopkeeper who currently own and ran The Three Broomsticks. The witch went to school with her mom, they had been in the same house but in different years. They hadn’t been close, at the time they were acquaintances and housemates. Madlyn couldn’t tell her much about the raven headed woman, only what she did remember from their days at school. It was okay, neither of that stuff was relevant. Chante reach the final steps of the owerly and went straight for a barn owl that was alerted of her presence. She gently patted the creature, feeding it owl chow before giving up the letters.

Hello, Ms. Rhianne Dell Clivey Shopkeeper of The Three Broomsticks,

My name is Chante Ateara, and I attend Hogwarts as a Hufflepuff in my sixth year of school. My mother, a professor here, has told me that you both attended school around the same time, that you were both in the same house. I was happy to know this because we really don’t know that many shopkeepers. At least not one that sells food and beverages to their customers. I’m thinking of opening up a bakery shop and I could use any advice you’re willing to share with me. It would be great and I’d appreciate any and all of your advice. I’m hoping it’s not too much to ask. If you’re not able to, no worries. I can always ask my own manager for advice, although she sells books and it won’t be quite the same.

Thank you for taking the time from your busy day to reading this letter.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Chante Ateara

Rhi had just finished her inventory and left the bar to her staff to take a shower upstairs when an owl was perched on her window sill. On its beak was a letter. Since she left school and her mother died, the woman had rarely received a post so this came to a surprise to her. She opened to find out that a student had written her. A smile graced her face when she saw the name. Ateara. It rang a bell and recalled that Madlyn who was once a Gryffindor recently got married. She was unable to attend since she went home to check on her father. It was flattering that Madlyn's daughter wrote to her for some advice. Between running the shop and dating the second-highest Ministry employee, Rhi barely had time to spend some alone time on her own. So when an owl came for her one morning, the woman was grateful for the break and contact to the school she once went to. Grabbing a fresh parchment, she set to work in forming a reply. She handed it to the owl after giving them owl treats and water.
Chante dear,

How's Madlyn? Doing great, I hope.

To receive a letter from someone in Hogwarts was a great joy. Even more when it was from a friend's daughter. I hope your studies have been great. Send my regards to your mum. And to all the professors who were still there.

Well, where to start? A bakery would be a wonderful addition to the shops that we are already enjoying. One thing I would say is to try to catch people's attention with a small event. A bake sale perhaps. I'm sure the school will allow this. Take note of the treats that were a hit to your friends. From there, you will know which will be the best seller in your bakeshop. Appeal to the likes of your customers' tastes. And most of all, don't stop creating. I'll be the first in line to try and buy all of them.

Hope this helps. Visit me here anytime and let's do lunch.

Rhi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back