Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Veela Hair Core
Justin wandered out towards the grounds, heading towards where Trinity had told him to wait for her. He didn't know how long he would be waiting exactly, though. He chuckled to himself, and wondered if she would keep him waiting very long. He had known some girls to take what seemed like years to get ready, he just hoped she would be different. He smiled, and collapsed in front of a tree. He didn't know how long he would be left waiting, so he would wait it out at the bottom of a tree. It was a good way to spend time, usually, he just had to be careful not to drift off.

Justin grinned at the thought. He could imagine Trinity's face if she saw him asleep at the base of a tree. He would probably get yelled at for it, and then lectured. Justin shrugged, and closed his eyes anyway. He was sure he would be able to deal with it, whatever happened, it couldn't be that bad. He sighed to himself, and tried to picture Trinity angry. It didn't appeal to him, not in the least. He chuckled to himself, and started to glance around the clearing. It really was beautiful in this garden, and he knew it would be a good place to come for today, extremely beautiful.

Trinity ran headlong through the corridors and up the moving staircases to get to Gryffindor house. It was manic for some reason as if every student had purposefully come out to block her way. Eventually she made it to her dorm, flinging off her shoes and tossing them aside. Undoing and removing her wet clothing and kicking it in a heap to the side as she raced in just her underwear to her trunk and pulled out a fresh pair of jeans and a Gryffindor sweater. She slipped her feet into an old pair of tennis shoes and pulled her hair back into a ponytail with a band.

She made her way back down through the school at break neck speed and headed directly to the gardens to where she spotted Justin beneath a tree. For a brief moment she thought he had actually fallen asleep while waiting for her but as she got nearer she saw he was simply looking about him. Running the rest of the way over to him she wore a smile as bright as any thing.
"Hey you, I went as fast as I could" she told him as she sat down on the grass beside him, then lay herself out with her head on his lap staring up into the branches of the tree.
"It's so peaceful here."

Justin looked up as Trinity got here, and chuckled serenely. At least she had actually got here, and kept her waiting a million years. He smiled at her as she layed down, placing her head on his lap. He knew she wouldn't have kept him waiting long, because she seemed like she liked to spend time with him, as much as he liked spending time with her. He noted her wardrobe change, and sighed. "Was there really a need to get all Gryffinndor styled on me?" Justin asked, chuckling. Justin didn't mind the whole house arguments stuff, but he didn't see Trinity as the type to get all prettied up in Gryffindor colours, but boy did they look good on her.

Justin chuckled slightly, and placed his hand over hers, taking hers in his, and just holding it. He liked being able to hold her, it made his days worthwhile. "So, what did you want to do for the rest of the day?" Justin asked, smiling at her still. He had no idea what she wanted to do, though, and it didn't worry him, just as long as he could be with her. He shrugged, and moved a little so he was comfortable. "That poltergeist in there is a fail ghost, I wish I could have a crack at him one day." Justin said, chuckling to himself.

She chuckled as he spoke turning her face to look up at him, as a hand touched her sweater.
"This old thing, I'd hardly call it getting styled up. It's only one sweater and it's what I usually wear when I'm mucking about the school. You're lucky I didn't wear socks and ti-shirt to match" another grin becomes her face as she looks once again through the branches of the tree. It's easy enough to picture herself climbing up through the branches, it's something she had done since she was very small.

Trinity smiled when he took her hand in his, in all her time at Hogwarts she had never thought she would ever find someone exclusively for herself. How often on the corridors or around the school grounds or in Brightstone had she witnessed couples falling all over themselves and had at the time not really been interested in being one but envying them all the same. Her fingers gently squeezed his own.
"Not sure what I want to do really, dress you up in Gryffindor gear maybe" she grinned, crossing one leg over the other as she laid out, "you'd take a crack at the poltergeist because of what he did to me or just for the fun of it?"
She eyed him curiously as she awaited his answer.

Justin smiled at her, and shrugged. He would call it getting dressed up, or showing house pride. Two things he didn't normally do. But, she was always welcome to get herself dressed up. Especially when she looked really good in the process. "They look good on you, regardless of what you want to call it." Justin said, smiling childlike. He was different then he usually was around her, she changed the way he felt, and the way he acted. He liked this, because he felt he could open up to her, and he usually did, just not in obvious ways. He found himself giving her compliments quite often, though.

Justin wondered what she was thinking about, and whether or not she was thinking about him. He thought that there was probably a good chance of it, but he didn't bother asking. He smiled as she squeezed his hand, and looked at her as she spoke to him. "Dress me up in Gryffindor gear? Uh, Trinity, might I remind you that I am a Ravenclaw. I might get attacked if they see me in Gryffindor gear." He said, frowning. He didn't really want to get hurt just because he was dressed up in another houses colours. "Though, if anyone was going to do it, I would probably let you. Only you, though." Justin said, winking at her. He didn't doubt that she would have done it, but at least know there was a fair chance she wouldn't. Though, he wouldn't put it past her to do it anyway. "For what he did to you, of course, silly." Why would I do it for the fun of it, that wouldn't be fun at all! He would probably attack me with suits of armour." He said, chuckling. He probably wasn't far off either, he knew what the suits of armour around here were capable of, and what they liked to do for no reason at all. He sighed as he thought about it.

She wasn't used to compliments but since she had been with Justin he paid them to her often and she found herself slowly enjoying them and accepting them. There was so much about him that she couldn't but help like and how sweet he always was to her, was just one of the many things she loved. Smiling at him as he reminded her that he was a Ravenclaw, Trinity sat up slowly. Turning herself around a little she positioned herself so that she was sitting right beside him but facing him. Taking his hand once again in her own she chuckled lightly when he told her that only she would be allowed to dress him up in other house gear.

His chivalry seemed endless as he announced that it would of course be for her that he would sort out the poltergeist and as he finished his sentence she leaned the small distance left between them and kissed him.
Her lips lingered against his, moving very gently until at last she broke the kiss.
"Thank you for the compliment" she grinned planting a small kiss on his right cheek, "I was only kidding and would never dress you up in any other house colours though I think you'd be extremely hot in my house colours" She grinned again a little more wickedly before kissing him on his left cheek.

Then leaning against him a little bit more, feeling his body against her own Trinity gazed into his eyes and smiled at him.
"My hero" she whispered before kissing him full on the mouth once again.

Justin smiled at her, she seemed to be in thought, and she seemed to be thinking about him. The way she was looking at him made him think so, anyway. The kind of look she had on her face wasn't one that you saw away from most couples. He shrugged inside his mind, and accepted it, she loved him, so she would give him looks like that. He chuckled to himself, and wondered if she actually would dress him up, and winked when she said he would probably look hot in her house colour. "I wanted to be a Gryffindor, guess the hat had other plans." He said, chuckling.

Justin didn't want it to end when she kissed him, the simple bliss of it made him forget where he was, and what he was doing. He could get lost in her kisses, and he quite easily did. Justin just then took in what she had said, and he couldn't help but chuckle at it again. "You saying I don't look hot outside of your house colours?" He teased. He usually wasn't one for thinking big of himself, but right now he just felt like doing so, and he shrugged off any confusion he would have had. Justin chuckled at her, as she kissed him on the cheek. He liked that, as well, just in the way it felt. He smiled at her again, he liked the way she called him her hero, it made him feel special. He chuckled, and smiled at her. "Am I your hero? That's cool! I love you." He said, smiling at her. He kissed her back when she kissed him and smiled at her, "I could quite easily stay here all day with you. It's so peaceful." He said, smiling brightly. Justin wondered if she would want to stay out here with him, he hoped she would, because he really didn't want to have to go inside without her, not now, and not anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back